AB Showtime episode 2

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

-ALPHA BLISS-

CHAPTER 55

⟪AB Showtime ep 2 ⟫
NARRATOR  ENGLISH JAPANESE INTERVIEW

 

And this is another episode of AB Showtime! the girls are still sleeping in their own rooms. but, what will they do today? let's see...

 

@ A-Bliss's dorm; 4:23am

 

The camera crew came inside their dorm without them knowing. 

 

the camera started filming inside Ahreum, Snow and Minah's bedroom.

 

they are still sleeping peacefully, and oh! what's that? a foot? i wonder who's foot is that.

 

creek~*

 

the door opened and revealed their manager.

 

" Minah-ah~" he called out.

 

still there was no response. their manager tapped the girl, she got startled and sat up with her head hung down.

 

" waeyo?" she asked.

 

" we're shooting AB Showtime, you better wake up the two girls you have a mission." - manager.

 

Minah yawned and stretched her arms out, " eeep~ it's too early." she sighed.

 

" come on Minah." - manager.

 

Aigoo~ our Minah is still sleepy, but they need to wake up.

 

there was a moment of silence, their manager was still there waiting for Minah's reply.

 

What is Minah-ssi doing? is she sleeping while sitting down?

 

suddenly, another groan and yawn was heard, " arrasseo arrasseo." she replied.

 

then the manager left to wake up the other girls.

 

Minah got up and opened the lights, she went back to bed and shook the two girls.

 

" Snow unnie~ Ahreummie~ wake up." she said.

 

"hmm~" 

 

"yah Snow unnie your foot is exposed to the viewers you should get up now." Minah stated and shook her.

 

Oh! so it's Snow's cute little foot!

 

" wae?! it's toooooo early." Snow sighed.

 

" it's AB Showtime girls." Minah said.

 

Ahreum slowly got up and stretched, "yah Younghee you better get up!" she exclaimed.

 

they were awake and they got ready for their day.


 

meanwhile at the other room.

 

Lee and Paris were already awake and is ready, they already bathed.

 

Lee and Paris were infront of a camera inside their room.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are A-Bliss's-!" both of them said happily.

 

"Lee~" she grinned and waved at the camera.

 

"and Paris! yoohoo!" she chimed.

 

Paris looked at Lee, " so, what are we gonna do now?"

 

Lee looked at her too, she blinked for a couple times before shrugging.

 

" i don't even know, but i think if everyone is already ready, the mission will start." she said.

 

" but anyways, Lee-ah~ what do you think are we going to do?" Paris asked and crossed her arms.

 

Lee pursed her lips, " actually, i was thinking of resting for the whole day but since we are shooting Showtime i think they will make us have alot of fun." 

 

" me too! i thought i'll be able to rest for today! hahahaha" Paris laughed.

 

"oh well, maybe today will be fun." she added.

 

suddenly they heard a ting~* sound.


 

Love, Mint and Eunhye were also sitting infront of the camera.

 

they looked at their phones, Love grinned widely.

 

" oh! it's our mission~" she chimed excitedly.

 

Looks like they woke up nicely~! but i'm sure you are also curious about their mission..

 

" we just recieved our mission, and it looks like we'll be having a hard time doing this." Eunhye chuckled nervously and shook her head.

 

the three read out all together, " In this mission, you need to answer the question given but, you also need to have the same answers with the other members in order to succeed."

 

Mint scratched her head, " well, it's hard. it's like a telepathy game."

 

Eunhye facepalmed, " we're gonna take forever just to succeed." she chuckled.

 

" Bring it on!" Love beamed and wiped of her imaginary sweat.

 

ting~*

 

[ Where would the members like to go today?]

 

Eunhye and Mint looked at each other then the camera.

 

" eh? maybe the vocal line unnies will write karaoke." Eunhye laughed.

 

Mint nodded, " maybe~ but... where do you guys think they would want to go?"

 

Love smiled, " mall!"

 

she earned a smack from Eunhye, " eyy unnie not there~ somewhere like beach, amusement parks, waterparks, bath house, etc." 

 

Love pouted, " did you see that guys? she smacked me~ she's bullying meeeee huhuhuhu!"

 

Aaaww~ it's okay Love-ssi, we're here for you! kekekeke ;) 

 

Mint chuckled, " aigoo so childish~"

 

" where do you want to go?" Eunhye asked.

 

"amusement park!" Mint said.

 

both of them looked at Love, " well me too!"

 

" me three!" Eunhye said and winked at the camera.

 

she wrote down ' amusement park' at the sketch pad they gave them.

 

" oh please let them write amusement park!" Love squirmed and held onto Mint.


 

" I think Lee and Paris wrote beach." Minah started.

 

Snow nodded her head in agreement, " and the maknae line, hmmm where do they want to go?"

 

Ahreum pursed her lips and tapped her chin, " Eunhye and Love was talking about something before right? like where do they want to go? but somehow i forget where." she sighed.

 

Minah grinned cheekily, " ehehehe you're getting old that's why-"

 

Ahreum pinched her side which made her squirm.

 

" oh shut up will you." Ahreum glared at the girl.

 

Snow clapped," karaoke!"

 

Minah and Ahreum nodded, Snow wrote down their answer and clasped their hands together.

 

" please be karaoke!" they continously mumbled.


 

"where do you want to go?" Paris asked.

 

" beach. it seems peaceful there." Lee answered.

 

Lee looked at the girl, " how about you? hmm i'll guess it." she smirked.

 

Paris raised a brow, challenging Lee to guess.

 

" mall, you wanna go to the mall." Lee smirked.

 

Paris's eyes widened, " how'd you know?!"

 

" oh it's nothing~" - Lee

 

"but anyways let's put beach instead." Paris said.

 

Paris leaned her head on Lee's shoulder, she wrote down 'beach' on the sketchpad.

 

All of them frowned and laughed when they heard that they are wrong since all of them had different answers.

 

" aish! what did you guys  wrote?!" Minah shouted while laughing.

 

"aigoo~! looks like we wrote down the wrong one." Paris sighed and facepalmed.

 

" we'll stick to amusement park." the maknae lined said while grinning

 

What will happen to their choices? We'll see what happens next in the next episode!

 

 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ Lol! what a boring chappiee right? but AB showtime is only up to 5 episodes. and bam! back to the real story.