MinSoo - 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: soooo let's have MinSoo~~ yehett <3



Chapter 38 - MinSoo 1




Suddenly, Snow arrived inside the practice room.

" unnie, Love went out for a bit" Minah said.

Snow nodded.

Minah got bored and decided to hang out with her best guy friend. KYUNGSOO~ yep exo's D.O :D

she called him and asked if she could meet him at the park.

she slinged her bag on her shoulders she exited the building and made her way to the park.

she wore her shades and mask.

since it was dark, she sat comfortably on the swing.

suddenly her phone buzzed.

from: Daehyunggiee <3

Minah-ah. can i meet you in the park? i have something important to tell you.


she immidiately smiled and replied.

suddenly, Kyungsoo called

" where are you oppa?" minah asked.

" i'm at sbs. i might be late but i'll definately come there just wait for me arra?" - D.O

Minah chuckled, she found it cute tho, " arrasseo oppa, take your time~ seeyaaa!"

then the call ended.

as she was swinging, she saw her one month boyfriend. yep! she has a boyfriend. she kept it a secret, only Kyungsoo knew about it. 

" oppa~ what is it you want to tell me?" Minah smiled.

yep, she liked him since their highschool days. and somehow, Daehyun courted her for 3 months just after A-Bliss's debut.

Daehyun fakely smiled at the girl, " Minah-ah."

" neh oppa?" Minah tilted her head.

Daehyun walked closely and stood infront of Minah who was sitting on the swing.

" I don't love you anymore." he straightforwardly said.

Minah's smile dissappeared, " b-bwoh?"

" I said I don't love you anymore. i'm breaking up with you." Daehyun said while looking at Minah's eyes.

Minah jolted up, " what are you saying oppa? why?! did i do something wrong?! am i not enough?"

tears were forming in her eyes.

" I didn't like you after all. I am seeing someone already. we love each other. " - daehyun..

She couldn't keep her emotions, " what?! then why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?"

Daehyun laughed and grinned, " well, me and my friends had a bet. so i got the money and i'm already breaking up. thanks for the gifts Minah-ah~ I gave it to my soon-to-be girlfriend"

Minah couldn't hold her tears and began sobbing, " after all i have done? i gave my all, and this is what you are doing to me? i-i can't believe it daehyun-ah."

she held daehyun's arm but daehyun was trying to pry her hands off, " let go"

she was still holding his arm.

" i said let go."

she didn't.

" I SAID LET GO!"  daehyun shouted

* Pak*

he slapped Minah hardly and made her fell down.

She held the sore part on her face, she tasted blood on her lips.

" d-daehyun...." she weakly called out.

" shut up. you are just one of my fling. goodbye oh minah." daehyun smirked and left her alone in the park.

Minah stood up and dusted herself, she couldn't help but cry.

" aish! why did you fall inlove with a jerk minah!" she sobbed.

Minah sat on the swing while crying.

her phone vibrated.

minah: h-hello? *sobs*

kyungsoo: minah-ah~ where are you? i'm here at the park. and- oh?! you are crying?

minah: i-i'm at the s-swing. oppaaa *sobs* come faster

kyungsoo: wait for me i'm coming!

*end*


after a minute Kyungsoo saw a girl that was sitting on the swing.

" Minah-ah are you okay? what happened?" Kyungsoo asked and pulled her to a bench near them.

Minah was crying and hugged her bestfriend.

" oppa~ *cries* d-daehyun..... he.... left m-me." 

Kyungsoo patted the girls back as a comfort, " it's okay, oppa is here. *sigh* i knew it. i knew he would do this. that idiot."

" it hurts oppa." she mumbled and rested her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo sighed, " Minah-ah~ remember everything that i will say."

"hmm" she hummed.

" don't fall too much. remember to be cautious. because if you fall inlove too much and give your all, and if that person left you hanging. you'll get hurt even more."

" time will let you heal and eventually someone will arrive and make you more happy. happier than Daehyun or Jackson made you. and don't worry, I'll always be here by your side arrasseo? Sehun is also there for you. we'll help you move on~"

Kyungsoo chuckled, " so stop crying, you'll get ugly." 

Minah pouted and straightened herself, Kyungso laughed and wiped her tears.

" smile minah-ah~~" he pulled both of minah's lip corner upward.

" aish~ what will i do if you are not here. thank you oppa~ " she giggled.

Kyungsoo can't help but smile, " aigoo~ let me treat you food. kaja! let's fill your stomach"

Minah got excited and jumped up, " omg! kaja!"



otl for the fail drama scene tho xD