Coming back!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 019

two weeks had pass after ahreum and jongsuk's photoshoot. and now, they are preparing for their comeback and still waiting for mint. they were pressured because sm told them that they will go on hiatus. why? because red velvet already debuted. yep! alpha bliss and red velvet are fighting for attention.

" unnie, seungmin told me that she'll comeback this week?" eunhye announced
everyone looked at her weirdly, " wae?"
" how did you know?" - love
eunhye turned to her " i keep in contact"
effy snorted, " they confiscated our phones right?"
she smiled and said, " i have resources" she got her bag and bid goodbye

after an hour of practicing, they rested, paris whined about the dance, " it's hard!"
" you can do it dance machine~" lee cheered, " yeah! paris, you can do it! ^^" effy said.
( i smell some ship~~)
lee and paris were dancing the choreography
minah, snow, and ahreum was singing
effy was teaching love how to rap.

* knock knock*
" come in~!" they said
the door opened slowly and revealed a girl who smiled at them.
" MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! " they screamed
she laughed and said, " yo yo yo! le' minty is back~" 
" yah! babo. you shouldn't left the group like that!" love smacked the girl's head.
" ouchiee~ yah. as if we didn't meet in busan~ tsk tsk" mint said.
they had their mini celebration.
the dance teacher arrived and taught mint the steps

mint was clinging onto love ( mintlove is back)
paris and effy was dancing trouble maker ( ship??)
ahreum and snow was singing duet ( yep, i ship them sarrey~)
lee and minah are also dancing now - troublemaker ( minlee? no? awww :( )

 


taejun arrived in the room and saw mint, " oh sweet potatoes! your here!"
" yeah, i'm here" she said.
minah asked, " so what brought you here?" 
" to talk about your comeback?" he answered.
snow signalled the guy to go on.
" you'll be separated in some songs but will perform also as 9 members. five members and four members. " he said.
" eh? yah. we'll get separeted? again? is sm playing with us huh?" lee exclaimed.
taejun got startled, " yeh, you'll split up again."
" mint, snow, love, minah and lee, will perform as five and eunhye, effy, paris, ahreum as four."
they all nodded, " aish. this is so sad" love pouted, effy patted her, ' it's okay~
it's time for them to practice the new songs and record it.
lee got frustrated, same with minah. snow got sad, " awww~ unnie~ we'll split again" 
ahreum nodded, " let's do our best neh?" all of them nodded. 

 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
it's a short chapter. yeah i know~ let's do wait for their comeback as a whole group and as a sub-units. ^^ support, upvote, and comment! ^^ suggesstions? anyone? sorry for some members who didn't get enough screen time or anything. alpha bliss fighting~
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit