AB Showtime episode 1 ; part 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: yay! this is the official Showtime for Alpha Bliss, since SM was too kind to add a temporary project for Alpha Bliss in their hiatus.


NARRATOR                   ENGLISH                   KOREAN                   JAPANESE                   INTERVIEW


  Netizen's topic lately was about Alpha Bliss. They gained alot of attention after a member left the group which made fans emotional. The group won the best rookie of the year. And rumors spreaded that A-Bliss is  going on hiatus. Today, we give you Alpha Bliss~!

" YOHOT!"

4 hours before*

@ the dorm; 4:32 am


Cameras were installed in their dorm, and camera crew and staffs entered their dorm.

A-Bliss's dorm! yehey~! it's finally revealed.

The camera crew went inside a room and saw Ahreum, Snow, and Minah sleeping.

" Ireona Ahreum-ah." their manager tapped Ahreum, she groaned and sat up.

" what is it?" she asked her eyes was still closed.

*gasp* So this is Alpha Bliss's Leader's morning face?!

she opened her eyes and saw cameras on her, she gasped and bowed, " annyeonghaseyo, A-Bliss's Leader Ahreum imnida." her voice was still groggy.

she immidiately went to the cr.

after awhile she came out. wearing a black leggings and a HUGE tank top

she smiled and walked to a bedroom, " Mint-ah~ yah, wake up, we need to prepare breakfast."

Mint hummed and walked to the bathroom with her spongebob pj's, she was holding something.


 

" Actually, Mint is the only one who knows how to cook." Ahreum laughed.

Mint said, " I already taught them stuffs so, they take turns on who will be my cooking assistant"
 


 

after an hour, Mint was now making breakfast, she already bathed and woke the others up..

" unnie~~ I'm hungry~!" Eunhye pouted while drying her hair.

Love skipped her way toards the living room, " me too!"

Snow was walking towards the kitchen and saw the camera, " omo! annyeong~ Snow imnida!"

Wow~ the girls seemed to be bubbly today.

Minah was brushing her wet hair as she was walking towards the living room.

Paris was blow drying her hair.




" Well, I always hate the feeling when my hair is dripping wet, since i could get sick when it stays wet and blow drying my hair became a habit. " Paris explained.

[ we heard that you also dry the other member's hair, is that true?]

 

Paris covered her face and nodded, " HAHAHAHAHHAA yep, that's true. I dry the maknae line's hair a lot since I don't want them to get sick. we sometimes don't use blower but, some techniques will do."



 

When they already had breakfast, they cleaned everything and was now gathering in their living room.

A staff handed Snow a mission card.

" Go to ____ restaurant and get the mission card." she read out.

Eunhye's ears perked up, " it's a restaurant?!"

Love turned to her and smacked the girl's head, " not here."

Eunhye pouted.

They changed their clothes since they were wearing home clothes (?)

Snow - shirt || bottom
Ahreum - shirt || pants & shoes
Minah - top || bottom
Lee - shirt || bottom
Paris - cap || shirt || bottom
Love - clothes-
Mint - jacket, shirt, shorts, combat boots, & beanie
Eunhye - simple casual

wow~ they even look good in casual clothes *o*

the girls headed to the destination.

- In the van -

" unnie, do you think we are gonna eat?" Eunhye beamed.

Love looked at her, " can you not maknae-ah~ "

Eunhye pouted.

Suddenly, Paris played random songs on her phone.

" GIMME THAT GIMME THHAT ICE CREAM!!" all of them sang and even danced.

the camera man seems taken aback because they were so loud.

and then when the song finished, " CALL ME BABY-" Mint sang.

then Minah did Kai's part in the beginning.

Ahreum facepalmed herself, " these guys are really crazy."



Ahreum laughed and covered her face, " Well, they are really noisy especially Mint, Eunhye, Paris and Love. they would crack jokes and even make fun of eachother. I think we got used to it since they are always like that everytime. nonstop."

[ are you all comfortable around each other?]

 

" of course! no one would get left behind us nine before, but unfortunately a member dropped out, but we managed to stay comfortable in the end. maybe because we get along and we ride on each member's trips? so yes clearly we are comfortable." Ahreum grinned proudly.



When they arrived at the destination, they went inside the restaurant.

there were eight chairs and a huge table and a huge screen that is placed at the right side of the room.

" annyeongghaseyo~" they bowed and greeted everyone in there.

they sat down, the arrangement is from left to right.

Paris, Lee, Minah, Snow, Ahreum, Mint, Eunhye, Love.

( please do a short introduction ) - pd

 

they all nodded and stood up.

" hana deul set-" - Ahreum counted

" Ayo! we are the best! we are Alpha Bliss~!" then they made an inverted peace sign when they said Alpha Bliss.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Paris imnida~" she smiled and waved towards the camera that was focused at her.

" Lee imnida~" she smiled a little and bowed.

" Annyeong~~ Minah here! kekekke" she did an aegyo that made everyone react.

" EYYYY~!!"

" yah unnie stop it! you are disturbing" Eunhye made a face.

Minah widened her eyes at Eunhye, " yah. I am not. it's called fan service~ "

" psh" " if you say so"

" Annyeonghaseyo~ Snow imnida!" she beamed and shot a wink at the camera.

" greasy unnie-" Love commented.

Snow got taken aback and was gonna lunged at Love but was smacked by Ahreum.

" WHAT?! I HEARD YOU-" - Snow laughed.

 

Love panicked, " I didn't say anything~ I said you are pretty :'> "

 

The girls seems so close 'awww~

 

" okay let's continue ehem. okay so Annyeonghaseyo, Alpha Bliss's Leader Ahreum imnida! a.k.a Mamareum or ReumJumma"

" Ayo~ I'm Mint ;) " she winked and smiled cutely.

" Queen of hearts Love imnida!!" Love shot hearts to the camera.

 




[ shouldn't your introduction be the Angel of hearts?]

Love nodded and chuckled, " well firstly, since I wanted to start newly, I  decided to take my introduction level up. which means from an Angel, to a Queen. so it's officialy Queen of Hearts starting from now on."

 

" omg unnie why am i getting emmbarrased for you-" Eunhye snorted.

 




" lastly, Annyeong~ Alpha Bliss's Cute and Adorable maknae Eunhye imnnida! please take care of me and my unnies." Eunhye did a cute pose.

" aish! yah maknae you are not cute-" Paris said.

" yah yah yah unnie. i am tho." Eunhye flipped her hair.

Ahreum facepalmed again.

" can you guys stop~ okay let's just sit down." she sighed.

and all of them  sat down at the chairs.

the pd handed Ahreum the mission card.

" To start AB Showtime, you must reveal some informations about yourself, for your fans to know more about you." she read out.

Ahreum looked at the camera, " we are going to reveal some facts about us."

Lee scratched her head.

omo! The idols looks shy to reveal some facts about theirselves. YOU CAN DO THIS GIRLS~~

Snow nodded, " okay then should we start? Minah-ah, can you reveal something about yourself that we don't know?"

" well uhmm...... can you ask me questions? since i'm having a hard time thinking xD " Minah shyly said and buried her face on her hands.

They laughed,  Ahreum nodded, " okay okay so, Minah-ah. by any chance did you have a boyfriend?"

Minah turned red and laughed awkwardly, " hahaha-ha."


" uhmm i guess?" she nodded.

" how many?" - Love

Minah's brows met, " 2. i had two."

Snow leaned forward, " chincha?! wow~ why did you break up with your last ex boyfriend?"

Minah turned pale, " like really? do i need to answer that?"

the members nodded.

Minah sighed and said, " actually, it was a painful break up. since he used me for stuffs and he told me that our relationship is just a part of the bet."

" aww~ it's okay unnie, there are alot of guys who would want to be with you" - Mint.

Lee nodded.

Paris spoke up, " Minah unnie, is it true that you did track and baseball before?"

" eung, football and hockey too. well it was when I was studying in an international school." Minah answered.

" oh! Daebak!" Eunhye commented.

Ahreum said, " okay I think we should mmove on to another member. soooo~ lee, you are next."

Lee nodded, " what do you guys want to know about me?"

Paris spoke up, " do you have a crush?!! or even a boyfriend?!"

" i-i uhmm.. none. i have none." Lee mumbled.

Eunhye coughed, " butyoulikebaekieopaa*cough cough*"

Lee stared at Eunhye, " what did you say maknae-ah?"

Eunhye held up both of her hands and shook her head, " nothing nothing. i said you have an ideal type, get it your type and not a guy which means you need to describe it to us-"

Love shot up her seat, " what?! you have?! nugu? nugu?!!"

Lee sighed and held her head, " okay fine."

the other members nodded.

" My ideal type is someone who is loud and fun. A guy who isn't afraid to be himself and of course the one who could be there when i'm down."

Mint grinned widely and whispered something to Eunhye who whispered it to Love.

" yah, Minty what did you whispered to them?" - Lee

Mint grinned, " ah? it's nothing kekekek <3 "

Snow laughed, " aigoo Mint-"

Ahreum laughed too, " yah yah yahh~ Lee did you perhaps describe a guy whom you met?"

" i-i huh?n-no! of course not unnie." Lee nervously said.

Paris kept on grinning widely.

Love started, " I also heard that Ahreummie has an ideal guy too."

Ahreum scratched her head, " of course who wouldn't~"

" can you state your ideal guy leader-nim." - Paris

" well, he is like exo sunbaenim-"

Mint was trying hard not to laugh. Snow has that ' i know who that guy is' look.

Eunhye was listening, Love was excited to hear it.

Lee and Paris was looking at their leader intently.

" Baekhyun- i mean no. i told you guys that my ideal guy is Baekhyun sunbaenim right? but i changed already" Ahreum stated.

" it's Chanyeol sunbaenim. omg! please don't kill me it's not that i like him but i idolize him."

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

a dolphin-like scream was heard in the restaurant.

it made the members and staffs cover their ears.

Snow stood up and covered Eunhye's mouth, " yah! cut it down! aish!"

Eunhye did a peace sign.

 

Minah beamed, " YOHOT!!!"

 

they cheered at Ahreum's answer.


 

Some fans wanted to know more about them and sent us questions, how will the girls react about it? *chuckles evilly.*

Next week!!

" yah unnie this isn't working." - Lee

 

Ahreum sighed and stomped away.

 

" Among the girls, who could eat tons of food?" Snow read out,

 

The members pointed out-----

 

Paris ran out of the room with Love trailing behind.

 

"STRESS!"  Mint shouted and masssaged her forehead.

 

Minah was doing aegyo but bursted out laughing, " I CAN'T DO THIS!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA"

 

Eunhye was pointing her pointer at Mint, " It's you you you!"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.