Last----

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

-ALPHA BLISS-

CHAPTER 59

⟪ last chapter of the old A-Bliss ⟫
ENGLISH JAPANESE

 

a week had passed Alpha Bliss was preparing for their comeback, suddenly all the members were called for a meeting in the meeting room.

 

somehow it looks important.

 

when the girls got inside, they sat down.

 

" why are we called here manager-nim?" Mint asked.

 

The girls and staffs were serious.

 

" what's with the gloomy atmosphere?" Minah frowned.

 

their manager breathed deeply, " you were called here because we have something to settle."

 

" well go on, we must finish working for our comeback." Lee said.

 

" Is there anyone in the group want to leave?" - staff.

 

the girls looked at each other and everyone was silent.

 

" what the heck is going on?" Mint nudged Minah.

 

Minah shrugged.

 

" again, i'm asking you is there anyone who wanted to leave?" - staff 1.

 

Love stood up.

 

Minah got shocked, " y-yah Bakki-san-"

 

love looked at Minah and smiled, " unnie, i'm tired. i want to rest. guys i'm sorry but i want to, i couldn't handle it anymore. i'm still young. i should still be with my family and not working for money."

 

the staff nodded.

 

Eunhye and Snow stood up, " we've got an offer from another company. we wanted to try it out. so yeah we'll leave too."

 

the three girls who stood up felt bad about leaving but they wanted to explore a new world in the enetertainment industry.

 

Paris slowly stood up, " actually, i'm gonna take a break. my doctor told me to stop performing for a while, yes i could go on hiatus but i'm not sure if i could comeback in the group again so i'll leave. sorry. i'm somehow sick. but don't worry i'll support A-Bliss."

 

lee frowned, " what the heck?! yah  staff-nim, why did you bring this up?" 

 

their manager cleared his throat, " actually Lee, they told us about it last week. they thought about this. so we called you for a meeting so you guys would know about their leave."

 

Minah facepalmed, Mint has her pokerface on.

 

Ahreum coughed awkwardly, " guys, i'm sorry for not being a good leader but i tried my best to lead you. i hope that was enough. this three years of being with you was fun, you made me happy and all. it was worth it. I, Ahreum, leader of A-Bliss will take a leave too." 

 

Mint, Lee and Minah's eyes widened, " e-eh?!"

 

" i've been offered a scholarship in US, i'll be studying for now, and if i'm done i'll go back in the industry. i just hope A-Bliss will be doing fine without us." she smiled sadly.

 

" how will the group be fine?! like duh~! we're only three!" -Minah.

 

the staff started, " we'll be picking new members. we won't let you down, we will pick girls who has good qualities, you won't be disappointed."

 

" well, then, we'll be going back in the practice room and continue preparing." Lee said, Minah and Mint followed.

 

Ahreum sighed, " this is better than being kicked out."

 

Love nodded.

 

" we hope you guys will do great even if you aren't a part of A-Bliss anymore." - manager.

 

Paris nodded along with Snow.

 

" let's pack our things in the dorm then." - Eunhye.

 

the girls left the building and went to their dorm, they packed their things.

 

 

 



 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ I feel sorry for making them leave *le cries* but anyways, three members are left in the group, we'll be opening applications okay? for more information, please visit our new thread~!