Time Skip```

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

-ALPHA BLISS-

CHAPTER 52

⟪ time skip ⟫
ENGLISH JAPANESE

 

Alpha Bliss's final stage was finished and yes they were on hiatus. but as a lazy author (lol sorry) i shall skip the hiatus since they did nothing special during those days. they still practice, have lessons and hang out with Effy and some guy friends ( their love interests tbh- xD)



so, AB showtime was finished ( i'll be posting it soon). and their hiatus are finished also. it's already 2016. a new year for the girls, they're hoping that this year will be good to them <3



= Feb 12 2016



the hiatus thingy is finished and they'll be coming back.



" Finally! we're back!" Minah squealed and hugged Ahreum.



" yesss! we're gonna show them what we've got! especially to those SM staffs." Paris said.



Love nodded and slinged an arm on Eunhye and Mint's shoulders, " yes, we need to have a great comeback and make them eat their words." she said.
 


Eunhye and Mint chuckled, " of course!"
 


Then their manager, Jaehyuk barged inside their practice room which made them sit down on the floor.



" annyeong manager-oppa!" Eunhye beamed happily, Love looked at the girl and smacked her head.



" really maknae? you are too loud." Love said.



Eunhye pouted, " eyyy but you guys still love me anyway."


Mint laughed, " oh come on guys let's shut up, Jaehyuk-nim will announce something am i right unnie?" she looked at Ahreum.


Ahreum nodded, " that's right guys he has something to announce."


Lee, Paris, Minah, and Snow sat properly and looked at their manager.


Their manager cleared his throat and said, " since your group hiatus is done, you are given projects already and you need to prepare for your comeback."


The girl's eyes twinkled in happiness, well they actually missed performing infront of their fans.


" but..." Jaehyuk added.


their heart pounded in nervousness.


Lee frowned, " but what?"


"you'll be producing your own musics for your promotion, don't worry some people will help you in the album and in producing the music. i hope you would do well." he said.



Minah laughed, " oh come on manager-nim, you know what we are capable of and sure, we'll accept that offer if that's an offer. lol and tell them we said thanks." she chimed as she opened her water bottle.



their manager frowned, " why thank you?"
 


" well, we are able to produce OUR OWN music if it's not for them." Paris said.



Jaehyuk nodded and chuckled, " okay then, you guys should start so we could release it sooner."



Ahreum, Snow and Minah nodded.




their manager then left the room.




" we'll be doing our tasks like before okay?" Ahreum announced.




Love,Lee, Paris, Eunhye and Mint nodded.




Snow grinned, " well then, let's get started."



all of them got busy, Ahreum, Snow, Eunhye and Love were together inside the meeting room since they need to focus on writing lyrics.

 

" maybe we should start our demos again." Lee suggested.



Paris nodded, " sure, me and Minah unnie will check if it's catchy or not."



Minah smiled and held a thumbs up sign.



"well let's get started then unnie." Mint said.

 

Minah and Lee went to their dorm to get what they need. of course laptop and earphones.

 


 

meanwhile...

 

a woman started questioning the higher staff, " are you sure that we'll give them a chance to produce again? they might not even win. they didn't have any awards back then. why do we even invest on them." she growled.

 

" i'm sure and i believe in them. don't you guys see how they dedicate theirselves in their career? and i'm pretty sure the group will do good for their comeback. they are smart and talented, they know what is good or not." the official defended.
 

" you better be sure." - woman.

 

The higher staff smiled at the guy who was also inside the room, " Jaehyuk-ssi, i know what A-Bliss can do, i believe in them that's why i'm letting them produce their own." 

 

Jaehyuk smiled and nodded, " yes sir, they wanted to thank you for giving them a chance to produce their own music. i just hope it will be a hit."

 

the staff chuckled, " it's nothing and of course it will be a hit! they are Alpha Bliss! they are famous! alot of people love them."

 


 

Mint, Lee, Paris and Minah were doing the demos, suddenly....
 

" oh! long time no see guys!" someone started.

 

the girls got startled and looked at the direction where they heard it.

 

" omo! annyeong oppas!" Paris greeted.

 

it was exo! they haven't seen each other for a loooooong time though.

 

Minah grinned widely and went over to her brother, " aye opparrr~ what's up?"

 

Sehun looked at her with his famous pokerface, " nothin' much sis, and how's A-Bliss? we heard you guys are producing your own music for your promotion."

 

then, D.O went over us, " you know, A-Bliss is daebak! tell us if you are done with the demo, we want to hear it since staffs are gossiping on how great you guys are." he chuckled.

 

Minah laughed," well, sure we'll tell you soon if we finished it."

 

" yoww Mintyy~!" Baekhyun greeted the girl who was with Lee, Paris was chatting with Sehun along with Minah, D.O, and Suho.

 

Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. ( maybe he searched for Ahreummiee lol xD)

 

Mint looked back, " oh hey bro!" she greeted back and did their handshake.

 

" hey Lee~" he said.

 

Lee snorted before greeting him back.

 

" soooo Lee are you free tomorrow?" he asked.

 

Mint snorted, "you know unnie, you go talk with him, i'll continue the demo first." she suggested.

 

Lee sighed and nodded, she took off her earphones, " let's talk outside Baek."

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

they went outside the practice room, " what are we gonna talk about?" he asked confusedly.

 

Lee crossed her arms, " actually, i don't know, Mint just asked me to talk with you." she sighed.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, " oh is that so? uhmm Lee... i was wondering if-" he couldn't continue what he said since Lee didn't let him finish.

 

" Actually Baek.... no, i can't." Lee answered.

 

the guy bit his lips and nodded, " how about the next day then?"

 

Lee shook her head, " i also can't. sorry."

 

" hmmm okay then? i'll ask Mint to go with me instead." he laughed bitterly.

 

yes guys you heard it right bitterly. they became close but suddenly Lee became cautious in her words and actions towards the guy since their hiatus.

 

Lee chuckled, " yes you should. and Baek, let's just be friends okay? no more, no less. i'll still be here for you." she said seriously and patted his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun sighed and smiled a little, " if that's what you want... if it makes you happy then sure, let's just be friends. don't worry i'll still be the same Baek you've known for so long." he said.

 

" thank you for understanding Baek~ i appreciate it. well i better get going, we need to finish our demo. see you around Baconnn!" Lee beamed and skipped her way inside the practice room and sat down beside Mint who was busy.

 

" so how did it go?" Mint asked Lee, still looking at the laptop.

 

Lee had a small smile, " i ended it, i just want us to be friends Mintyy."

 

the younger girl chuckled, " that's great then. you have no problem anymore!" Lee smacked Mint's head.

 

"aww!!" Mint whined and pouted.

 

Lee just chuckled. Paris was now alone with Sehun, Minah went to the girls who was writing lyrics.

 


 

Minah went inside the meeting room and saw Chanyeol there. (as expected!)

 

" how's it going guys?" Minah asked the girls.

 

Eunhye grinned, " me and Baki-san is almost done! ohyessss!!" she cheered.

 

Ahreum and Snow had their mouths open, " what?! almost done?! wow we aren't even in the half yet." Snow said in disbelief.

 

Love chuckled, " well, we are inspired." she said sarcastically.

 

Ahreum sat beside Eunhye, " so what's the song about? nad what's the title?"

 

Eunhye cleared , Chanyeol was curious about what they wrote.

 

Snow was still scribbling lyrics, and Minah was listening to them.

 

"The title is ' you think' and it's about a person making me look bad and as if that person is the innocent victim, something like that." Eunhye explained.

 

"ooohh~ are you going through something Love and Eunhye?" Minah asked.

 

Love and Eunhye laughed, " what? no! we just made it up but we had fun writing down the lyrics. i hope it's good enough." Love said.

 

they scribbled down a few sentence and bam! done!

 

Eunhye recited what they wrote, Chanyeol, Ahreum and Minah were listening to it of course.

 

then Eunhye handed Minah the paper, " well, i'll bring this to Lee now, go on write something again. we'll be waiting." Minah said as she looked at the paper where the lyrics are written.

 

Suddenly Snow beamed, " we are done!"

 

Ahreum looked at Snow, " really?"

 

Snow grinned widely, wow she's fast eyy.

 

she handed Minah the paper, " hope you enjoy it! lol!"

 

Chanyeol chuckled, " wow you guys seems creative. i hope we could get a chance to work with you."

 

Ahreum patted the guy, " soon yeol, soon!" she laughed.

 

Minah chuckled and nodded, " i'll go now, seeyou later guys."

 

" neh~" they answered.

 

she then left and went back to the practice room and gave Lee the papers.

 

Lee, Paris, and Mint reviewed the paper.

 

Minah grinned widely, " so, let's start! wooh!"

 

" we'll give them a bam!" Paris smirked. 

 

 

 



 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ So here's another chapter wooh! i hope you guys liked it. but yes i'll post AB showtime soon. lol tell me if you wanted to change something in your character. like really anything you want i'll make it happen if i can ;) <3