comeback as a-WHAT?!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 028


after filming running man, they didn't get enough rest why? they still practice singing and dancing

" asdfghjkl. gaaahhh i reaaaally can't feel my legs." eunhye whined while laying on mint's lap

*coughs* ships anyone? /slapped.

" me too. unnie, can't we have some day off or something" minah sighed and looked at her reflection by the mirror.

ahreum shook her head, " guys, let's just uhmmm let's see... let's just endure all this together eo?" 

" neh~" they answered.

suddenly, as they were resting, miu, their manager came in.

" girls. i'll be retiring as your manager because. i'll be getting married soon and will not be able to pay attention if i don't resign" she sadly stated.

" b-bwoh?! unnie? you? married? with?" they bombared her with questions

" hep! don't talk about this to anyone okay?" miu asked, they all nodded obediently.

" i told you i was quite busy these days right?"

*nods*

" i was already engaged that time. and will be preparing for marriage~~" she squealed

" with? will you invite us tho?" snow asked.

" wu. yi. fan. and yes. he is the past member of exo, and another yes. you'll be invited" she winked.

" so i guess i'll be meeting you in the streets of china and seoul. i'll keep in touch and watch over you girls. bye" she hugged the girls before leaving.

" KRIS OPPA?! " they shouted.

" she will get married to him?! like..... O M G! I SHIP THEM!" mint fangirled.

suddenly, taejun walked in.

" calm down guys. i'll be announcing something important."

they sat down and faced their manager opparr

" girls * deep breaths* you'll have a comeback"

" yayyy!!!" they all shouted with joy

" but. not as a whole group. let's just say, you'll work with other artists other than your group" 

the girls got quiet, " what?" lee started

" lee. unexpectedly, you and sehun will perform a sub unit called troublemaker." taejun said as he was looking at the paper he was holding.

" w-what?!" paris and lee both exclaimed

" why her?!" " why me?!" was heard.

" ehem ehem. someone's jelly~" effy teased, paris turned red and sat down while covering her face.

lee blew her hair that was covering her face, " aish."

" and. of course all of you will promote as a solo or promotions with other idols, so yeah. lee please follow me and girls, study these." taejun handed them out a book and copies of japanese languages.

" see you later" the two left the room

*silence*

" as i can see our paris is jelly~" love wiggled her brows, " aish love please"

" you are veeeeeeryy jelly coz' my ugly twin is going to promote with lee" minah chuckled.

paris sighed in defeat, " aish! okay! i'm jelly jelly about it" 

" ha! unnie i knew it!" eunhye winked at her which caused her to blush.

they practiced their dance for the last time before going in their own stations

( stations are rooms, they claimed it as their own room like it's a small room that has a couch a table, instruments or whatever they want to put in the room."

- fast forward - 

minah was finding her way to the cr until someone bumped into her

" ow mian~" the guy said.

" oh? kyungsoo oppa?" minah grinned and bear hugged the guy

" woah minah. so how's your group doing?" - d.o

minah laughed, " actually we are doing fine but. somehow stressed. how about your group oppa?"

" they are fine i guess, we are pressured because two already left" he sadly stated, " ahh~ i should get going then ^^ goodluck to you guys"

she walked towards the cr, d.o stood there staring at the door.

" yah hyung~" kai slinged his arm on his shoulder

" oh? wae?" his eyes widened, " are you okay? kaja, let's practice. the hyungs are looking for you"

meanwhile ...

" unnie, youngmin called. he was asking if-" - mint

" no." love said.

" but-" - mint

" no."

" wait-"

" no."

" ohcomeoneunnieletmefinish" mint said fastly.

" what? is that in human language or alien?" love stared at the girl

" i said, let me finish~!!! you keep on cutting me off." mint pouted and frowned

" aww sorry mintyy~" love ruffled the girl's hair

" as i was saying, youngmin called coz' he was asking you to go to their company." mint repeated as she fetched out her comb

" why would i tho?"

" staffs wanted to talk to you. so go!" mint pushed the girl out.

and yep. love went out to hail a cab.

eunhye sprayed some whipped cream on her hands and asked effy if she could video it.

eunhye slowly walked towards mint who was looking at the window while combing her hair.

" mint!" eunhye exclaimed, when mint turned around, eunhye smacked her hands at the girl's face

effy clicked stop. " gosh! your face" effy laughed

" aish! yah!!!" mint ran and grabbed the can of whipped cream and ran after the two

" you. wait until i get you!!"

 

lee was on the streets of gangnam after explaining to her and sehun about their promotions together.

" aish. i really hate it." lee mumbled and sticked her earphones on her ears and played bts's war of hormones

" hello hello, hello hello tell me what you want right now~" she sang along

suddenly, she found herself standing infront of a coffee shop

" why am i here?" she sratched her head, "ah. min told me to buy her cake and a latte. tsk tsk that girl" 

she bought two latte, as she was drinking hers someone ran onto her making her drink spilled.

" oh come on." she sighed, the guy wiped the liquid with his hanky, " sorry. i didn't mean to bump you, i was just rushing because i'm late for practice" the guy explained.

she looked at the guy and recognized him, namjoon!!

" oh! yah namjoon~ it's you. tsk tsk a leader is late for practice? lol" lee laughed

" lee?!! i haven't seen you for awhile. how's mint? jungkook kept on buzzing her name everyday" rap monster faceplamed

" chincha?! well seungmin is spazzing. you know jongsuk? she keep on running around while reading fanfics about that guy" 

" i'll update kookie, so yeah see you around lee." 

lee headed to sm after that.

 

snow and ahreum was eating jaw breaker ( candy) 

" ow? oi kon't ovon speok kleoly" snow said ( i can't even speak clearly)

ahreum nodded, " i know rightt" 

out of the blue paris came in holding lunch boxes, " taejun oppa gave this. argh! is this even food"

the three opened the lunch box and revealed printed pictures of vegetables and fruits.

snow spitted the candy, " what the heck is this thing? is he joking?"

paris shrieked, " o m g. unnie look! what happened to the food?" paris said.

ahreum massaged her forehead

taejun came inside with a paper on his hands, " go and eat those"

" are you kidding oppa. that? it's cardboard for pete's sake" snow said while pointing at the lunchboxes

their manager gave them three sheets of paper, " it's your profile"

" how come your weights gained again? 47 to 52? is that even possible? like are you pigs?"

ahreum frowned, " no we are not. if we don't eat, we will die."

" then die, we need you to become thinner." taejun scolded.

snow and paris frowned too, " oppa. enough." snow said and stood up

" you want us to loose weight? try giving us food than those cardboards" paris stated.

" no. it is the ceo's orders, you can't eat" taejun commanded.

ahreum sighed, " come on guys, it's better to practice." 

" i'm so hungry" paris pouted.


 

when the others came, taejun also handed their ' cardboard meals'

" finally we can eat-WHAT IS THIS?!"mint gasped

" cardboard meals. i mean, it's fake and we are eating air right now" ahreum said.

" we'll die~!! we are going to starveee" mint cried.

paris patted the girl's back.

" it's alright mintyy~" effy said.

" no~! it's not alright~!!!! right eunhye?"mint wheezed

" yup! what are we to deserve this?!" eunhye cried too.

" aww the maknaes are crying" snow frowned.

taejun gave them the presents that is given by their fans

they grinned and started opening it

when snow saw some chips, her eyes twinkled, " hep! let me get those" taejun confiscated the foods that is given to them, he called staffs to sort things from foods.

" eyyy oppa. it's from our fans" lee said.

" no. the ceo told me to not let you girls eat." taejun strictly said.



 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
hehehehehe yass brosss <3 another short update eh? ;)
but yahh, how is it? comment guysss it makes me inspired and happy :((

 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
 

 
 

 

credit