press conference

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 008 
Press Con

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7    

at the venue, Alpha Packs was there waiting for their idols, even the medias who were taking pictures. 
Camera flashes, reports, squeling, and murmurings was visible and heard.
meanwhile........
" ahkjsahdaskahsak, omygosh! unnie, can't i just stay here?" mint widened her eyes, snow faced her and smacked her head, " yah, it's for our group. there's no backing out seungmin-ah" 
Love was eyeing the crowd behind the huge border. Effy was staring at her fingers, while Paris was checking her appearance.

After an hour of preparing, they were called out. 
And they were wearing this;

(mint - effy - paris - snow - love)

they waved and smiled at the crowd and the cameras
" ayo!  we are the best! we are Alpha Bliss~! annyeonghaseyo" they greeted and bowed slightly
" annyeonghaseyo, face of the group, snow imnida"
" annyeonghaseyo, majestic rose, effy imnida"
" annyeonghaseyo, dancing machine, paris imnida"
" annyeonghaseyo, the angel of hearts, love imnida"
" annyeonghaseyo, dancing rapper minty, mint imnida"

they sat on the chairs that was prepared
the mc did a short introduction about the group
" how was your life before debut?" - mc
the group nodded and looked at the crowd

" to be detailed, we were having a hard time coping up with trainings and lessons, since we still need to go to school, but it was all worth it. we're here as a group, we all worked hard to debut. we endured the stress and pain in our trainings. " snow answered 

" really? wow~ you trained for how many years?" - mc
" some of us trained for 1-5 years" Effy said, the other four nodded their heads.

" in your debut, was there any problems?" 
they blinked a couple of times, effy nudged paris who shot the mic close to her lips,
" there is... well, for me there is... our antis keep on bashing us. some said that our debut concept doesn't suite us. we should disband stuffs. we had gone under the knife.... i was frustrated because of that. when we were interviewed, the first thing i thought.... ah~ after this, we will get hate comments... then i immidiately said,thanks to our haters.... that's our problem, antis. " she said straigt-forwardly.
Their fans screamed, " IT'S OKAY!!" paris smiled at them and gave them thumbs up

" next is... can you explain your debut concept?"

snow glanced at the members and said,
" well, our concept is somehow dynamic and quirky. some electronic sounds, made the music lively. and yeah.. that's it"

" fans was asking, who knows how to play instruments in the group"

mint blinked and answered,
" me and unnie *points at snow* knows how to play instruments, we took lessons until now, the two always dance, rap and sing with Baki-san"

"  did you know that, there are some stories made by your fans?"

they laughed and snow nodded her head,
" neh... what is that again? fanfictions? ah neh, it's fan fictions.. we are very aware with those stories. somehow, i would read some stories to our maknae line, but i always read it to mint" she answered, mint covered her face while effy and paris was laughing at her, love laughed slightly.

" is that true mint-ssi?" 
she nodded her head and said, " baki-san also reads fan fictions" she pointed out. love turned red and cleared .

their fans squeled, " uwaaaaaaa" " daebak!" " omo!" " we love you!" " baki-san!!!!" " minty!!"

" effyy!!! saranghae!" " wooooo paris!!!" " snowiee!!! yeppeo!!" 

after that, they bowed and bid goodbye before heading to their van.

" that was fun~" love nodded and clasped her hands together, " oh yes, it is!" paris agreed
" oppa, how is manager unnie with the other four?" effy asked taejun, their manager

" hmmm she's doing fine... sometimes, she would go out of korea" he answered.
effy nodded her head, snow butted, " where did she went before?"

" china? taiwan? hong kong? i'm not sure" manager oppa scaratched his head and shrugged.

" let's meet the others! ppalii!!!" - love
the four girls stared at her, " what? i want to see our maknae~" love said, mint pouted.

" yah unnie....." mint mumbled. snow hugged mint tightly and said, " awww, your my baby mint~ " 
effy and paris imitated them, while love took a picture of the two and posted it on her twitter.

" huhu~ baki-san has eunhye....." mint dramatically said.
love laughed at her, snow was still hugging mint, " don't worry seungmin-ah~ you have your youngmama" (her name is younghee and added the word mama = youngmama)
mint nodded her head, effy and paris was still imitating them, but paris's face when she was imitating mint;

and effy's face;


snow;

mint;

love;

she was like that - alone kkk -

 

they arrived at the company. as usual, their fans would take pictures.
they bowed politely and made their way in the company building, they were greeted by their co-members!!
" yehesst!!" mint clinged on lee
ahreum slinged an arm on snow's shoulder
effy, paris and minah made their way to the dance studio / practice room
love and eunhye went to a room to practice singing, " kaja! let me teach you" love said
the four girls went inside a room, it was full of instruments.
mint - drums
lee - bass
snow - piano
ahreum - sing
 they played random songs, they felt like it was a CONCERT!
" wooo!!!!!!!! thank you thank you!" ahreum jokingly said, the other three girls clapped and acted as fan girls
their day went like that...

 
 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
ayo! another update eyy~~ haha sorry for my grammar and typos~ is it uhmmm interesting? how is it?!! tell meeeeeeheheeeeee!!! xd okay so, yeah. as you guys can see it's uhm a short chapter? i don't want to jump straight to their preparation for their showcase.. i mean... their showcase.. they should prepare now? but let's just see on the next chapters. i think it will be very surprising? shocking? and by the way guys, thank you for supporting me! i will give alot of efforts for this story. as an author, i won't abandon this and update as fast as i could. i don't want to be like the other authors who abandons their story. NO OFFENSE  GUYS. but yeah! /le throws hearts to everyone. 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit