LeeHyun - 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: soooo i wanted to bring up the ships soooo wait for the next chappiess <3
 



CHAPTER 34 - LeeHyun



@SM company building - 7:34pm

Lee was walking down the hallway, " call me baby~" she heard someone singing

she chuckled, " baekhyun's voice is so loud"

she continued to walk, until someone called her name, " Lee!!"

lee glanced at the person, " bwoh?"

baekhyun was panting, " c-can we.... uhmm watch movies tonight?"

lee faced the guy, " why?"

baekhyun scratched his head, " i just want to spend time with you-- i mean it's okat if you don't want to tho--"

" sush.. okay okay, when and where?" lee raised a brow at baekhyun who was grinning like a child.

" later, uhmm at 10 in my training room." baekhyun said. ( imagine that artists have their own solo training room)

lee nodded, " okay, see you there~"

 


[fastforward]

lee knocked on the door, " come in~"

she went inside and was greeted by baekhyun.

" you can sit down" baekhyun added.

lee sat down on the small sofa, " sooo, what are we gonna watch?"

" ______ (insert horror movie)" he said while grinning.

lee laughed, " you know.... let's make a bet. the ones who screams first will have to do something REALLY emmbarrasing"

baekhyun paused for a minuted and smirked, " sure! as if i'll be the one who'll scream first. pshh watching this is a piece of cake!"

lee smirked and chuckled, " let's see~ where are the snacks!"

 


The movie was reaching at the part where the monster / ghost / whatsover is appearing.

baekhyun was clinging on lee's arm, keeping his screams inside.

lee was laughing at the guy who was hiding his face on her arm, " yah~ you're cheating!"

baekhyun straightened himself and started watching, it was when the monster thingy appeared out of the blue....

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" 

*thud*

a high-pitched scream was heared, along with a histerical laugh.

" WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OMF! WTH BAEK!!" - lee was laughing so hard.

baekhyun was covering his face while sitting on the floor, you only can see his red ears.

" well~~ you lose. " lee grinned and patted bacon's head.

baekhyun pouted, " i can't help it~!!!"

lee crouched down, " it's okay~ pfft now, let's see... you'll have to crossdress for a day while eating street food. don't worry, i'll treat you food and uhmm do your look"

baekhyun sighed, " arrasseo."

lee chuckled, " awww~ bacon is emmbarrased"

baekhyun beamed, " kkaebbsong~"



omg sorry i failed the scene xD hope you enjoyed it tho