Visiting Busan!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 017

a whole week without mint. she wasn't in their performance and shows. 
alpha packs are getting worried and cautious about it.
sm are trying to contact the girl but unluckily can't.
" oppa. you still can't find her?" ahreum asked.
taejjun shook his head and sighed, "is it because of the rumor?" miu
the girls nodded.
" what did happen? the real scenes. did she bully that sara girl?" taejun
lee cleared and said.

" the first thing i saw is that, when that girl went towards mint and asked if she was okay, sara pushed mint and fellon the water. and during the whole show, scarlet was glaring at us and started mumbling curse words. after the show, when mint was walking by, sara walked over her and bumped her shoulder at mint which caused her to fall back. she was just acting. byun seungmin is the real victim here not that sara girl. unnie, oppa. what i saw was real. i mean why would i lie about this? just because mint is our member? no. i'm saying the truth."

their managers were shocked. " h-how could you say that?" - taejun
" even the staffs saw it. and rewatch the show, you can see that group. they were ugh! nevermind, you'll see what they did there" effy said.

miu blinked, " aish. we'll check on that. now.... back to your excercise!"
the eight girls went to their positions.
ahreum and snow were doing sit ups along with minah and effy.
eunhye and love were using the hula hoops
paris and lee were stretching and trying to improve their flexibility

after hours of excercising, someone barged in
" guys!" taejun exclaimed
all of their attention were on him
" a fan saw seungmin in busan!" he said
" an alpha pack saw mint in the streets of busan. she was resting and said to be wearing a foot cast" miu popped in
" can we go there?! please~~~" the group said
the two managers shook their heads
" please~" again, they shook their heads
" eunhye, do your aegyo!" lee pushed the maknae infront
" bbuing bbuing~ oppa, unnie, bring us there please~" she did an aegyo which fans and staffs can't resist
taejun covered his eyes, miu widenned  her eyes
" waahhhhhh staphhh!!! alright alright!" miu sighed in defeat.

 

after preparing their things they were off to BUSAN!
" omg! omg! we have a project?!!!" paris exclaimed, eunhye shook her head and said, " unnie, i'm not in your year level sorry~" the other members snorted, while paris...... her face was priceless!!!
okay okay FAST FORWARD!!!!
they arrived at a house, it wasn't that big or small. it was a yellow house that looks old but still looks nice.
*ding dong*
snow ringed the door bell
an old ahjumma came out and asked, " yes? what is it?"
miu nudged minah, " a-ah, we wanted to see byun seungmin. is this the house she's staying at?" she asked.
the lady smiled and nodded, " ah neh~  please come inside."
they all went inside. they were amazed by the designs and they fitted in the house.
" do you want something to eat?" an old man asked out of the blue, they nodded and he went to the kitchen.
" so why do you want to see my grandchild?" 
eunhye blinked and answered, " halmeoni~ we missed her that's why~" 
" eh chincha?"
eunhye nodded while pouting. 
~ what's your name wha-what's your na-~
ahreum pulled her phone and said, " excuse me for a moment~ hehe" 
and yes, it's jongsuk who is calling~ ^^^^
" ah arrasseo~ they will be back soon, she helped her mother in the market"
" heol~" the lady chuckled, " her mother is selling seafoods there"
minah coughed and said, " can we stay here for the night?"
" oh sure~ you can stay here until you go back" the man said and gave them snacks.
paris grinned and mumbled something. 

after awhile, the lady led them to another house in their compound. it was the family's guest house.
" kamsahmnida halmeoni~" they said and bowed, " no problem~ it's nothing~" the lady said and left.
then they settled their things, " unnie, what if mint doesn't want to go back anymore?" paris asked lee.
she earned a smack from the girl, " you want me to punch you?! she will go back with us." lee said.
paris mumbled, " ouchie~ unnie is so mean....." she frowned.

minah was fiddling with her phone, waiting for the younger girl's reply.
" come on minty" she sighed. 

~ toot toot toot toot~
she recieved a message.

from: minty byun
yah unnie, i heard that your in our house. yah! when i get back there you'll see.

minah got startled and shivered, " oh god... why did we stay here......." she breathed out.
ahreum was still talking with jongsuk.

wae oppa?

[ ahreum-ah, i heard that you went to busan]

hahaha aigoo, yep! were in busan right now~

[ huhu so bad~ you didn't invite me]

aww mian oppa~ 

[ it's okay~ haha. so is mint alright?]

we still don't know, but we'll find out. we'll bring her back.

[ ahreum-ah, we got alpha bliss's back don't worry~ we are on your side! stay strong]

komawo jongsuk oppa~ i'll call you later neh? annyeong~

*toot toot*

 

when mint came back, she stromed inside the guest house, " mintyyy!!!" they shouted and hugged her........ tightly.
" a-ah. can't bre-athhhhhh" - mint
they released her and said sorry.
" yah! what were you thinking?!" snow said with a frown
" yeah! why did you leave!" ahreum added and crossed her arms.
" you shouldn't have left us though~" minah sighed and slinged an arm on mint.

" aigoo~ yah byun byun. come back to the dorm. sm is waiting for you" effy grinned.
" yah! byun seungmin! we were so worried about you!" lee shouted and flicked the girl's forehead
"ouchieeee~ hooo" mint rubbed the sore part.

" byunseung. whyyyyyyy!!!!!!! we performed without you!!! oh gosh! we are so sorry!!" paris hugged the girl
" seungminnie~~~~~~ we really missed you! the sunbaes and the other hoobaes are on your side. cheer up! we'll be here" love smiled at the girl.
" uwaaaaaa yah! do you know that i have to sleep alone?! baki-san doesn't want me to sleep beside her anymore!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuh" eunhye threw a pillow at mint.

"aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" - mint
" staphhh please! i needed some space that's why. next week i'll come back okay! i'm in trouble. aish" she hissed.

"YEHEYYYYY!!!!" they all cheered but a girl said something, " YEHET"
and it's minah. " omg! your using your brothers line!" paris exclaimed
" kkabesong~" lee blurted. " you guys are a fan of exo sunbaes!" love pointed out.
" seungmin-ah, you'll let me sleep with you right?" eunhye asked and clinged on mint but gets pushed away by lee, " sorry maknae, but mint is mine" she dragged mint away from eunhye
eunhye huffed and tugged on ahreum's sleeve, " look unnie! lee unnie is a meanie~" 
ahreum sighed and massaged her forehead, " minah! let's call sehun oppa" paris dragged minah inside the room.

" girls, sm agreed that you will stay here for a week. only for a week" miu reminded.
" NEH!" they answered.
" have fun" taejun announced.
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
sorry! okay. i'm not in the mood to update but... yeah. hmmm sorry for those un even parts/ screen time. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT. THE STORY IS STILL ON GOING RIGHT? YES, IT IS. PLEASE DO WAIT FOR THE OTHERS'S SCREEN TIME. LIKE REALLY. I'M VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. WELL SORRY OKAY. gosh...... TT.TT (sorry for that. please do forgive me and all) i have too many problems sarrey~ and keep in mind that, i'm not being biased but i'm doing my best to keep the members in the chapters okay. ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE SCREENTIME DON'T WORRY. 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit