New Year's Eve and SURPRISE-???!!!

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

 

 

Chapter 032


and, alpha bliss was told to go to a salon with taejun.

" huhuhu it's almost new year and still we can't even enjoy a day because of our practice until 3am. i'm very tired." paris whined.

" oh sush it will you" effy smacked the girl's head.

" stop it guys- oh! annyeong sunbaenim~" ahreum greeted exo in the hallway. they are still in the company's building.

chanyeol grinned and nodded, " hey girls~ so where are you heading to? and.... you look so tired. did your manager over practiced you guys?" - suho. 

chanyeol walked over to ahreum and slinged an arm on her shoulders, " actually, i noticed you girls got huge bags under your eyes." he chuckled.

ahreum and snow widened their eyes, " ehh??!!" 

kai was eyeing effy, ' why does she have to look so hawwttt-- like.... what the f jongin what are you thinking -.-'

sehun noticed it and chuckled silently and chen dashed towards snow so sehun got pushed aside and bumped someone, " ouch."

" oh?! minah~ my twin, i missed you!!" sehun blurted and bear hugged the girl.

d.o patted sehun, sehun got it and let go his twin, " sorry..." he mumbled.

d.o nodded and pushed him aside, " hi minah-ah~~"

minah smiled, " oh! kyungsoo! annyeong~ "

sehun frowned, " what's up with the hyungs pushing me hmphh."

paris noticed sehun and smacked his head, " yah thehun! why so serious?"

sehun glanced at the girl, " the hyungs kept on pushing me"

paris chuckled and ruffled his hair, " aww~ it's okay, come to your baby, i'll love you more than your hyung's love ppalli~!!! " 

unexpectedly, sehun was welcomed by paris's tight hug
" d'awww~ look at those kidss~" - snow.

" jelly?? come one let me do that to you too~!! yehettt" chen imitated paris and hugged snow, snow hugged back.

snow, ' omg! i swear i'm gonna die nowww. my heart is beating so fast. save me peeppss'

lee was just leaning on the wall silently, later did she know someone was staring at her.

" lee! are you okay?" - effy

lee nodded with her pokerface

" come on~ smile! " effy clicked her camera

" aigoo~ " lee huffed and suddenly her eyes met baekhyun's

' why is he staring at me like that.' - lee

love tapped baekhyun, " oppa, you seem distracted? ayee~ i saw you staring at lee unnie~~" she whispered.

baekhyun gasped, " you saw?"

love nodded, " actually, i took a shot look!"

she held her phone to let baekhyun see the picture.

it was baekhyun staring at lee who was leaning on the wall.

" shhh it's a secret arrasseo?" baekhyun said.

" aye aye captain" love grinned and skipped towards ahreum

yep, she was spreading the picture <3


suddenly mint ran towards the guys and hugged suho, " oppppaaaaaa!!! save me please! i can't handle the stressss. omf. " eunhye said and did what mint did to suho.

suho chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair. " aigoo~ you'll be okay with it. just have fun~"

" but-"

" hahahaha eunhye is so cute~" he patted eunhye's head.

mint nodded, " i know right. but i'm cuter~ heh" 

eunhye glared at mint, " no. i am cuter!"

" oh please~since when?"

" girls--" effy and paris tried to but in.

eunhye smirked and ccrossed her arms, " since i was born~"

" oh really? but you look like a monkey tho-"

eunhye widened her eyes, " what did you say?!"

love got into the middle, " okay guys, okay. both of you are cute."

the two girls smiled in victory.

" but i'm the cutest one bleh!!! so let's go " she added and pulled the two maknaes outside the building.

 

[at the van]
" girls, put on your seatbelts" - their manager reminded.
they buckled their seatbelts and their car drove to the destination.

" oppa, where are we going?" ahreum asked.

" secret~"

after awhile, they arrived at a restaurant.

" oppa. why are we here? you are going to treat us?" - minah

" secret~ kaja" he parked the car.

the girls went outside the car, " oppaaaa i'm hungryyy~" paris whined.

" follow me"

they followed behind, when they went inside, it was dark.

suddenly, there were loud popping sounds and there were nine candles along with a cake appeared before them.

"saengil chukahamnida~ saengil chukahamnida~" the people sung.

at the end of the song, they heared someone yell, " make a wish!!"

nine girls grinned and closed their eyes.

' i wish, the nine of us will stay together and live without any problems.' - paris

' i wish we could meet our families very often.' - ahreum

' i wish alpha bliss will become successful and i wish my co-members will have a happy year~!' - love

' i don't have any wish because i'm happy in what i have and i couldn't wish for more.' - snow.

' all of us will have a blessed 2015' - mint

' i wish their wishes will come true <3' - minah

' i wish for world peace- okay no uhmm... i wish the unnies would be happy' - eunhye

' i wish i can visit my family.' - lee

' i wish i can go back home.' - effy

after they made their wish. all of them blew their candles out.

" we wanted to make our hoobae happy since they didn't get a chance to celebrate their birthdays, we wish you guys the best~! alpha bliss..." - taeyeon

" FIGHTING!" all of the sm artist cheered.

it was quarter to 12.

" let's start the birthday and new year's party~!!!" - ahreum

" wooooohhhhhhhHHHHH" they all cheered.
 



AUTHORS'S NOTE:
sorry again :( i'm so stressed out and eventually got sick these days so sorry for a boring chappie < 3 i'll make it up to you guysss huhuhhuhuhuhu so i'll try to update later. double update for you guys saranggg. keep loving the girls juseyoooo < 3 i can't see you guys commenting- /slapped. okay no. sooo yeashhh please do wait for the next chappie
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
 

 
 

 

credit