It's Complicated

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: hey guysss! sorry for not updating 3 but awww i missed this gurlsss so i'll update as many as i can :* hihihihihihi

 ENGLISH              JAPANESE



Chapter 50 - It's Complicated




The girls are already at the company building's practice room for an important meeting.

" why were we called here? it's too early for practice" Eunhye whined as she stretched her arms and legs before falling back to Love's lap.

Ahreum shrugged, " i don't know but let's just wait, i have a bad feeling about this."

Then, their manager angrily went inside before banging the door close.

" what's the matter manager oppa? " Love asked.

the manager hid his face on his hands before letting out a frustrated groan.

" come on oppa.." - Minah

the manager put on his poker face before looking at Ahreum.

" Ahreum-ah. you should take care of your members. Since Snow had that attitude on that interview. your promotions for the drama album is cancelled. you'll be having your goodbye stage today. and yes hiatus. you'll be put on hiatus and wouldn't be having any shows, promotions, etc. until summer. but AB showtime will be the last show you'll be doing for now."

Ahreum frowned and groaned, " what?! yah! why are we put into hiatus again?!! after our efforts we would only be put into hiatus?" Minah held Ahreum down.

Eunhye nodded, " i know. oppa isn't that unfair? it's only an accident our Snow unnie didn't mean to lash out like that. they could have talked to her nicely before canceling all our activities AGAIN."

Lee huffed and went outside the practice room.

" wait!" Paris tailed along.

Mint was knocked out and didn't know what's happening.

the manager held up his hands, "  i couldn't do anything about it sorry. I tried everything but they still refused to continue your promotions."

Snow had her head down and trying to hold back her tears.

 


meanwhile...

Lee was stomping her way to the cr.

she stared at her reflection intently.

" why do we deserve this. " she felt her tears flowing down her cheeks.

then Paris arrived beside her.

" eyyy don't cry. it's not like you. you usually don't cry at times like this." Paris chuckled.

" aish! maybe i'm tired acting strong. i really don't know why we even debuted at the first place! the staffs hate our group!" Lee exclaimed before washing her face and blowing her nose.

Paris's eyes widened. " t-they hate us?"

Lee nodded.

" eung! I overheard their conversation last last week i guess." Lee shrugged and sighed.

 



flashback~~~ (-----p.s curse words incoming)

Lee was walking along the building's corridor after their practice.

but suddenly, she heard some murmurs and laughters along the way, and being the curious Lee she tiptoed and tried to evesdrop.

" Gosh~ I really hate A-Bliss. I don't even know why they debuted in the first place." she heard a staff groan. 

suddenly everyone in the room laughed.

"True! why do we even invest for that mainstream group. They're just bunch of monkeys who thinks they are VERY talented." a guy staff chuckled.

Lee felt blood rushing to her head but tried to calm down.

'what the eff are they talking about?! MONKEYS? WOW! just...... wow.' she thought.

" oh come on, maybe the higher staffs's mind got poisoned by Minah! WAHAHAHAHA! that lil might be using her face to seduce them." -staff 2

Lee's eyes widened from what she heard, she couldn't believe what the staff said about Minah.

' chill Lee, just hear them out. you know Minah is a good unnie.' she thought.

"good thing one member left! A-Bliss will be broken! omg i love it!" - staff 3

"that Love girl is so irritating by the way." - staff 4

" Mint, you guys know her right? lol she looks so ugly though, i wonder why she became a part of that group." staff 5 laughed.

the other laughed along.

" and don't forget Paris, lol! she thought she could beat Hyoyeon as the dance queen. hell no, she's not good." -staff 6

" Lee, that girl isn't fit to be an idol to be honest." staff 7 exclaimed.

the member of A-Bliss who was evesdropping wanted to punch them all in the face for saying stuffs like that but remained silent, she wouldn't want any issues about her and their group.

" you know guys? their leader is soooooo~~ irresponsible! she's not doing her part properly! even Snow gosh, i hate that girl very much. she's ugly even their maknae." the other staff said.

then she heard 'me too's and even ' i agree with you'

'what is their problem?! we're working hard and they hate us wow amazing.' she frowned.

Lee huffed and strutted away, she's really mad.

" well you guys. all of you, you two-faced bastards." she angrily mumbled as she walked her way to the building's exit.
 

End~~~~~


Lee ended her story, Paris felt mad and upset

Paris scoffed, " wow.... just wow."

Lee rolled her eyes, " they're so childish. those insecure es, those attitudes makes me want to slap them hard." she groaned.

" same, you know let's go back, they're probably upset too. and they need to know that story." Paris suggested as she leaned by the wall waiting for her friend.

Lee breathed deeply before nodding and they went back to the practice room together.