Girls's Bonding

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: soooo~ i'm updating as fast as i could hehehe hope you guys like this chappie.

well, i wrote this because, i noticed that the girls are stressed and working so hard to compose their own promotion songs. soooo.... why not having a break and spend time with each other~ <3



Chapter 45 - Bonding Timeee~



@ the dorm; 4:54am; Friday

unexpectedly, Ahreum and Snow wasn't in their dorm.

Minah woke up and noticed she was alone, she groggily walked towards Lee and Paris's bedroom. 

There was an empty bed space that Effy left. they didn't touch or even discard the mattress since no one was sleeping there.

Minah laid down on that bed and slept again.

when it was 8am, their dorm was bombarded with Eunhye's singing.

the other members woke up since she was singing loudly.

" AND III WILL ALLLLWAYSSS LUV YOUUUUU~~ I WILLL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Eunhye

" gosh!! Eunnie-ah can you keep it down?!" Paris said as she walked towards the living room.

Mint and Lee was in the kitchen setting it on fire. okay no. they were cooking lunch.

" Ahreummie and MoonMoon isn't here, i think they are in the company building." Minah stated as she laid down on their living room floor.

" my laptop is gone too, they must have brought it with them." they heard Lee said.

Love the tv and played a random cd but paused it first..

Eunhye was laying down the couch, Minah was on the floor, Paris  was making their iced choco, Love got blankets to cover the floor since they would be laying down or sit down there, and some pillows to get comfy.

Lee and Mint was still cooking, yep their menu for today are....

rice
mandu / dumplings
miso soup ( japanese food)
grilled beef
 


Mint and Lee finished and settled their lunch at the coffee table.

Love stretched her body, " ahh~ finally! after a movie you finally finished!"

Lee laughed, "oh shut it Ibaeknyu. just eat."

they sat down around the table..

" jalmoketsumnidaa~!" they said and started eating.

" uwaa~!! Lee unnie.. this is daebak!!" Eunhye gave thumbs up.

Mint squinted her eyes, " what- i cooked too! you should be complimenting me too!" she pouted.

Paris glanced at Mint who was sitting beside her, " aww~ Minty is jelly."

Mint huffed and munched her food.

Minah was stealing food from the other members.

" Baki-san~! look at that!" Minah pointed at the window.

Love was about to eat her beef strip, " where?!" she turned to the thing her unnie was pointing.

Minah grinned and sneakily ate Love's beef that she was about to eat.

then she straightened herself and began eating as if nothing happened.

the other members was holding their laughs.

" there's nothing." Love was about to put her chopsticks into but she suddenly noticed that her beef was missing.

" WHAT- WHERE DID MY MEAT GO?" Love blurted as she looked at her empty chopsticks.

Minah acted as if she heard nothing.

Love squinted her eyes at Minah, " unnie. did you eat it?"

" what?! no." Minah shrugged.

the members laughed.

" i'll give you mine." Paris kindly placed her untouched beef at Love's bowl.

Love's eyes shined, " thank you!!! omg."

Eunhye kept eating silently, Minah was NOW eating her own food, Love was happily munching her food, Paris was chatting with Lee since she was sitting at the left side of Paris, and Mint was eating fastlly.

suddenly, they heard the door open, " we're home~" Snow announced as she kicked her shoes off and walked towards the girls Ahreum followed behind.

" did you eat unnie?" Eunhye asked Snow.

Snow shook her head, " we didn't eat yet."

Mint shot up and placed her bowl in the sink, she got a two bowls and chopsticks then placed it on the table.

" please enjoy the meal~" Paris laughed.

Ahreum and Snow started eating.

 


right now they are going to watch a horror movie.

Ahreum and Minah was looking for a bunch of horror movies in their drawer, Mint and Eunhye was getting popcorn and sodas, Paris and Love was almost done washing the dishes, Snow was changing her clothes, and Lee was just chilling in the living room.

suddenly their doorbell rang, " Lee get the door please." Ahreum said.

" neh" she answered and walked towards the small screen to see who was outside.

" pizza delivery" 

Ahreum handed Lee the money and got their four boxes of pizza, she closed the door and placed it on the coffee table that was set aside.

another ring was heard, Lee groaned and opened the door.

" ANNYEONG~!!!" they greeted cheerfully.

Lee got surprised and bowed a little before inviting them inside their dorm.

" who's that Lee?" Ahreum shouted since they were inside their bedroom, still checking her movies.

" exo is here guys." Lee anounced.

Snow came out of their room while holding a weaved cd basket.

" guys here are the cd Minah and Ahreummie got." she didn't notice the boys, " YOUNGHEE-ah!!!" Chen beamed and hugged Snow.

Snow got surprised, " aye ChenChen~" she greeted, a shade of pink was seen on her cheeks.

the boys sat down on the floor, and placed five plastics on the floor.

Mint and Eunhye placed the four huge bowls of popcorns on the coffee table, Paris and Love placed the sodas there too.

" oh! oppas!" Eunhye chimed.

Mint told the other boys to sit down on the couch, so D.O, Kai, Suho, Lay and Tao sat there.

when all girls were now in the living room, Minah asked, " so, why are you guys here?"

Suho said, " well, it's been so long since we hang out, so we decided to visit you girls. we brought food too!"

Paris was stealing glances at Sehun who was laying on Minah's lap.

Snow beamed, " why don't you guys stay and join us in our movie marathon?!" 

they agreed and find their places.

so they were arranged like this.


Lee became drowsy so she laid her head on the arm of the sofa.

" are you sleepy?" Baekhyun whispered.

Lee nodded, Baekhyun laid Lee on his lap, " thanks Baek."

on the other side.....

Chanyeol hugged Ahreum's waist.

" aigoo oppa, so touchy." Ahreum sighed and laid her head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

D.O wasn't watching the movie, instead he was stealing glances at Minah.

Minah snuggled on D.O which made D.O blush.

" I hope you don't mind oppa..." - Minah

D.O smiled, " It's okay Minah-ah~"


Mint was bugging Suho and Xiumin, she was asking Suho to buy her food

and she kept on playing with Xiumin's hands because it's cute.

Eunhye was talking with Tao, Love, and Lay.

" oppa, do you like gucci?" - Eunhye

Tao's ears perked up, and nodded.

" maybe we should hang out and buy gucci~" - Love.

Lay laughed, " oh yes but please, no gucci."

Tao frowned and huffed.


Sehun and Paris was sleeping, Chen saw it and nudged Snow who was busy eating.

" why?"

Chen pointed at them.

Snow grinned widely and took out her camera.

*click click*

she took pictures.

" yah Moon Moon-ah, send some pictures to me okay?" Chen reminded.

" of course~"

Chen looked down for a while and looked at Snow, " Younghee-ah."

Snow looked at him, he was serious again.

" what is it Jongdae-ah?"

" about my confession... " Chen scratched his head.

Snow felt hot and her cheeks were tainted with a pink shade.

" i-it's okay~ i... think i like you to tho." she whispered.

Chen grinned and bear-hugged the girl.

Kai threw a pop corn on Chen, " get a room guys!" he bombared.

the others laughed and teased them.