Hanging out with Effy

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

a/n: soooo i decidedd to make a chappy with Effy! yehet <3 hahahaha well i miss her but yeah this will do :'>

ENGLISH              JAPANESE



Chapter 51 - Hanging out with Effy




All of them are in the practice room. they're heads are hung down.

Mint was already awake and the members told her what happened, even Lee told them her story about the staffs.

" look guys i'm very sorry." Snow exclaimed out of the blue and everyone in the room looked at her.

Minah frowned, " why are you saying sorry?"

Snow sighed and hid her face with her hands, " i'm the reason why we are in hiatus. it's all my fault. i was so stressed, i didn't mean to lash out. i'm sorry. i hope you guys forgive me."

Ahreum smiled, " don't worry, we're not mad. as long as we're together it's okay."

Lee nodded, "true! unnie don't be sad, the staffs are s for not listening to your reason." she chuckled.

" unnie cheer up! we're always here for you~!" Love cheered as she patted Snow's back since she's sitting beside the girl.

" she's right! let's stay positive in this situation~" Mint chimed while grinning.

"you know Snow unnie you are not the problem. the problem is them, they should have tried to understand what you're going through." Paris said.

Eunhye smiled widely, " hey ladiessss~! let's hang out! we need to escape all of this . we'll be having our final stage later though."

"YEAHHHH!!!!!" all of them shouted.

" maknae-ah watch your language." Ahreum strictly said as she  smacked Eunhye's head lightly.

Eunhye giggled and held up a peace sign, " sorry unnie! mwah! loveyou!"

the girls laughed.

" someone call our Effy, tell her to hang out with us." Minah chimed.

Paris held out her phone and contacted Effy.

The girls got ready, they fixed their things and self.

then, Paris said out of the blue, " we'll meet her at VVV mall."

" where exactly in the mall?" Love asked.

" starbucks." Paris answered.

Eunhye and Mint grinned at eachother, " sweet~!!!" they exclaimed.

" oh yessss!!! we finally can rest!" Snow exclaimed and jumped excitedly.

Lee laughed, " true~!"

" omg i can't wait!" Ahreum said.

after getting ready, they walked out the company building and walked their way to the VVV mall, since they didn't get a chance to go out for so long they decided to walk and enjoy.
 


 

after minutes of walking, A-Bliss arrived at the mall.

there were few fans taking pictures of them.

" Effy is there and she already ordered for us." Paris announced.

"omg! i'm excited to see her again!" Minah said and hugged Snow.

"ack! Minah-ah~ can you let go of me." Snow breathed.

Minah let go and held up a peace sign, " hehe! sorry~!"

"aigoo~ i miss her so much." Ahreum said.

" me too!" - Mint

" me three!" - Eunhye

" uhmm.... me four!" Love exclaimed happily.

the girls looked at her with their ' seriously?!' look.

she just smiled widely, " hehe!"

Lee chuckled, " aigoo these girls."

" hmm true~ you should be thankful that we are close! if not then my hand is already on your faces." Paris said.

Eunhye, Mint and Love gasped, " oh you are so brutal Paris-ssi." 

" but we still love you tho-" - Eunhye

" we love you Paris mwah!" - Love

they arrived at starbucks and went inside. they saw a familar girl sitting alone in a table for 9 people.

" Effy~!!" paris exclaimed.

Effy looked back and smiled widely. " hi guys~!" she greeted.

" waaaaaaa!!!! we missed you!!!" the eight girls exclaimed and hugged Effy. yes all of them hugged her.

"you can let go now, it's making me breathless guys." Effy breathed.

they let go and sat down.

the arrangements are;

windoooooooww-
Love- Eunhye- Mint- Paris- Effy
table- table- table- table- table- table
Lee- Minah- Snow- Ahreum 

like that, and Effy gave the girls the orders she got for them.

" so how's A-Bliss?" Effy asked as she sipped her drink.

the eight girls looked at each other.

" well..... actually our promotions are cancelled and we're set on hiatus." Ahreum said.

Effy's eyes widened and hit the table making the girls startled.

" WHAT?!"

few people looked at us, Minah coughed which made them look away.

" sorry for making a scene. but what?! you are set on hiatus?" Effy exclaimed.

the girls nodded, Effy facepalmed.

Snow told her what happened and Lee was forced to tell what she heard among the staffs.

" well that's a ty company." she laughed.

Paris, Mint, Lee, and Snow nodded in agreement.

" well it's true but we don't have any choice. it's the company we work for." Love said.

" yep we can't deny that they're s but yes it doesn't matter we are under SM." Ahreum said.

Eunhye laughed, " hey chill guys."

"omg how can we chill? like we are not getting much attention to the company i wonder why." Paris said.

Effy smirked, " that's why i left. i got forced out to recieve attention like wow." she scoffed.

Snow huffed, " they're idiots to be honest." 

"i  agree." Eunhye sighed.

"how about you unnie, how are you?" Love asked.

" actually i'm training under Pledis." Effy said.

" ah really?! we're happy for you!" Minah beamed.

Effy grinned, " awww thanks. anyways guys don't worry they'll know you're worth it. A-Bliss is an amazing group." she said.

the girls smiled, " thanks~ you made us feel better again you lil hamster!" Ahreum laughed.

" hey hey hey~ don't call me hamster unnie!" Effy pouted.

they laughed, after chatting for awhile Effy started.

"anyways i better get going, our training will start soon." she sadly said.

Paris sighed, " okay then, we'll see you soon!

Ahreum handed Effy her bracelet, " here, it's for goodluck. so you'll remember us." she said.

Effy stared at the bracelet and wore it, she smiled widely " thank you unnie, thank you for everything. even if i'm not already a member of the group i feel like i'm still one of it."

" oh dear Effy, you are always one of us even if you are forced out." Snow winked.

" you are still a part of A-Bliss for us." Lee said.

" once a member, always a member" she added.

Effy grinned, " this is why i love you guys! group hug!" 

everyone stood up and group hugged! awww they're so sweet.

" so, i'll go now. seeyou guys soon! loveyou all! call me" Effy said and hugged the eight.

" bye unnie we'll miss you." Eunhye said.

" annyeong, take care~" -Minah

" byee Effy! loveyou sista!" - Mint

" take care! see you soon!" - Lee

" Bye!!! goodluck and stay as you are~ mwah!" - Love

" goodluck in your training~ text or call us." -Paris

"goodluck Effy! we love you!" - Snow

" bye baby!! hang out again soon~" -Ahreum

Effy chuckled, " you guys are so sweet, i'll miss you too. and yes i'll call or text you guys, well bye~ goodluck too! A-Bliss fighting!" she smiled and left.

the eight girls stood up and left also.

" we better get going, we need to rehearse." Ahreum said.

they went back and rehearsed their final stage.