Showcase part 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 012

at the venue, there were crowds outside the hall. banners, placards, lightsticks, handphones and stuffs were seen.

including the some standees. 
meanwhile.

" unnie! i'm so nervous right now and ik feel i can pee in my pants right now" eunhye exclaimed
effy screeched and backed away, " eww~ "

" oppa, what time will we start?" love asked taejun, " 6:30pm, now it's already 3 pm, and you'll start to rehearse" he answered while pushing the girls out and towards the stage.

after their continous rehearsal, they went back to their dressing room.
" we would really perform as nine?! heol~" minah blinked
miu nodded, " eung~! and guess what. baekhyun and taeyeon would be the host today" she said
lee's ears perked up and walked away.

mint followed lee, ahreum was practicing her vocals with love and snow.
minah and effy was rapping, eunhye and paris was dancing.


 

it was time for their showcase, it didn't look like a showcase, but a mini concert!
outside there were fans who would watch the showcase like concert in a prepared huge projector.
 the people went inside the hall which looks like this;

(otl, sorry for using snsd's color. but let's just imagine that a-bliss's color is lighter)

they were waering their costumes and got their hair done.
then, the five girls went to the backstage, along with baekyeon
" a-bliss fighting~" taeyeon smiled at them, the girls giggled and said thanks
baekhyun said, " goodluck and have fun!" then smiled.

the two walked on the stage which earned squeals.
" kyaaaaa" " baekyeon!!" " daebak!" " unnie your so pretty!"
they showed a big smile and held their mic

" hello everyone~ i'm snsd's leader taeyeon"
" annyeonghaseyo, exo's vocalist baekhyun imnida~"

taeyeon smiled and said, " Annyeonghaseyo! today our talented hoobae will be showing their potentials as a rookie and will give you their solo performance, but before starting, we would like to clarify that, we are really sorry because we kept our relationship a big secret. we would like to say sorry to those who are hurt by it. i know you guys trusts us but, let's just see what happens to us. we felt bad because of those hateful comments. and at the same time felt happy, to those who supports us. thank you~ "
" gwaenchanha! gwaenchanha!" the crowd cheered.

baaekhyun chuckled and said, " now, i know you guys want to see our hoobae right?" 
"neh!"
" today, we will show you how great they are. other sm artist always compliment them for being hardworking. but...... sm prepared a huge performance that will surprise you all. to those fans who is willing to support them, please shower them with love!" he did an aegyo
taeyeon laughed at him

" let's start of with....t heir debut song WHAT'S  YOUR NAME and their cover for 4minute's song!!!!! give them a hand!" taeyeon exclaimed

the two went off the stage as the five girls got on the stage.
" kyaaaa!!!"
"gaahhh!!"
"a-bliss fighting!"
" saranghae!"

the girls went to their positions and the music started

"daebak!!!!" 
"gahhhh!!"

the two hosts appeared and smiled, " did you enjoy the performance?" baekhyun asked.
" nehhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the fan shouted
taeyeon chuckled and said, " sm prepared sub-units. i'm sure your not aware of it right? but before that. we would like to call out the whole members of alpha bliss"

" please come out~" baekhyun said softly
the fans squealed and took pictures.

one by one they came out, fans are surprised to see four unkown members.
" hana deul set" - ahreum
 " ayo! we are the best! we are alpha bliss!" the made an inverted peace sign when they said alpha bliss

" annyeonghaseyo, snow imnida~"
"annyeonghaseyo, effy imnida"
" annyeonghaseyo! dancing machine paris here!"
" angel of hearts is here! love~"
" ayo~ mint imnida~"
" annyeonghaseyo~ alpha bliss's leader, ahreum imnida!" she smiled, fans squeled and shouted
" saranghae ahreum!!"
" annyeonghaseyo~! minah here!" she winked and the guys swooned and their mouth's hang open.
" yo! lee imnida" she did a small smile
" annyeong~ a-bliss's maknae, eunhye imnida!" 

" as you can see, the four members had revealed theirselves today! are you happy about it?" - baekhyun
" YES!!!!!!!!!!!" the girls grinned at their response.

" aigoo~ this girls are very lucky to have supporrting fans~ today, alpha bliss prepared a performance as a whole group! as they would prepare, let's watch their interview" taeyeon announced
again, the hosts stepped down the stage.

alpha bliss prepared for the performance while the fans were watching a vcr about their interview. 
( the one in chapter 25)

after the video. they went on stage 

( taeyeon - effy . jessica - ahreum . tiffany - love . seohyun - snow . sunny - minah . hyoyeon - paris . sooyoung - lee . yoona - mint . yuri - eunhye )
" daebak! it's like watching snsd!" the fans murmured
taeyeon said, " snsd? hmm your right~ i also felt like watching myself haha~ i know, idols snsd is watching them now! " she laughed. then the screen flashed showing girls generation's members that is in the hall. (where the fans are seated)
"and now, for their debut performance! we give you the official alpha bliss!" - baekhyun

( taeyeon - effy . jessica - ahreum . tiffany - love . seohyun - snow . sunny - minah . hyoyeon - paris . sooyoung - lee . yoona - mint . yuri - eunhye )
"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"heol!!!"
"wow!"
"UWAAAAAA"

" argh, so tired" paris said. all of them looked at her, " oopss sorry~" she said and laughed.
ahreum handed a water bottle to paris.
" shall we continue?" she asked.
"YES!!!!"
snow smiled and said, " but first, befor we go on to our solos, we would like you to rest for awhle, we will personally give you food!"
their fans screamed " YEHET!"
minah was surprised, " oh? yehet! ohorat!" she said and imitated her brother.

baekhyun butted in, " with the help of exo and snsd, we will hand out food and water"
their fans, alpha pack, shouted and squealed ( they can't controll their feels)

the idols got boxes with the help of the staffs, they handed snacks/foods/water/juice
alpha bliss went outside the hall and gave out
" daebak~ kamsahamnida!" their fans that were outside said.
everything was shown in the screen (hall screen, the big one~)
after giving everyone, alpha bliss's music video - the boys went on the vcr
they were preparing for their solo!!

 

" wow, i thought a-packs would not accept us" ahreum sighed in relief.
minah nodded, along with lee and eunhye
" yup! i think they are really loyal to us" love said as she was putting on the mic.

snow was nervous and all, " yah~ don't be nervous! it's okay" ahreum patted the girl who took a deep breath and nodded.
" kaja! fighting!" the cheered and went to the side of the stage, the one that has a huge space where it connects a hall towards their dressing room, storage, and bathrooms.

" unnie fighting~!" love, mint, eunhye, lee, minah, effy and paris cheered.
ahreum nodded and pushed snow to the steps, snow went up and smiled at her sunbae (eric nam xd)
" her voice made me shiver~!!!" they mumbled (fans)
it was ahreum's turn! she she did a fist pump and made her way to the stage
"wow!!!"
"ahreum! ahreum! ahreum!" they chanted 
after her performance it was love's turn!
alpha packs were stunned by her appearance, she looks gorgeous in her dress
she sat down and the music played
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
hahaha another update! ^^ hoooooooo!!!!! finally! it's alpha bliss's showcase!
it's not actually a showcase but a concert xd hahahaha so, how was it so far?
sorry if the first part of their showcase is somehow not good~ xd and also, sorry for my typos, spellings, and my grammar ;> well, i'm going to update soon~ wait for the other part kamsa!!

 
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit