ReumYeol - 1

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: i'm back!!! soooo how's  the story so far eyy? :'> did you enjoy the chapters?

kekekeke soo now, i present ReumYeol's scene! yehettt <3

 



CHAPTER 36 - ReumYeol




Ahreum saw Snow in the company's cafeteria. 

" Younghee-ah~~ annyeong~ sooo what are you doing here alone?" she asked and sat infront of her bestfriend.

Snow smiled, " oh! Ahreummiee, well, I was with Chen but he left just now."

a creepy smile crept on Ahreum's face, " you were with him~? kekeke :3 what did you guys do hmm?"

" b-bwoh?! yahh w-we didn't do anything~" Snow can't hide her smile.

" what's with your grin?! yahhh omg maybe he likes you!!" Ahreum concluded.

Snow jolted up, " a-ani!! what are you saying~~ omg." she puffed her cheeks.

Ahreum laughed at her friend's reaction, " aigoo~ you are too defensive"

Snow huffed and sat down, " okay fine~ i'll tell you what happened" 


[ fast forward]

Ahreum was practicing her vocals in her practice room.




" "

suddenly, she heard someone knock on her door.

she quickly opened the door, " who are you-"

" Ahreummiee~" she was greeted by a bear hug.

" yeollie oppa!" she happily greeted.

she  stepped aside and let her favorite oppa inside.

" sooo~ how are you doing? how's your group?" chanyeol asked as he sat down on the chair.

Ahreum chuckled and sat on the table near Chanyeol.

" Actually, I'm fine just a little bit tired. and.... well... uhmm, A-Bliss is fine too, but unfortunenately. *sigh* offers and projects for us got declined and Red Velvet will get the projects that was intended for us."  Ahreum puffed cheeks and looked down.

Chanyeol sat beside her and slinged an arm on her shoulders.

" aww~ it's okay Ahreummiee~ exo will support you guys! tsk even SM is starting to piss your group of." he said.

Ahreum leaned her head on the guy's chest.

" hmph. i really got offended back then. i think they were looking down on us because we haven't done much activities that awed the netizens" she pouted.

Chanyeol chuckled sending chills for Ahreum.

' why is your voice so deep! argh. i'm getting goosebumps' Ahreum thought.

Suddenly, Chanyeol made Ahreum face him.

" You know. For the sake of your group, you guys need to do everything and face SM. We will be here by you and the girl's side don't worry~"

Chanyeol looked at Ahreum's eyes deeply.

" don't overthink too much arrachi? "

Ahreum chuckled and nodded, " arrasseo oppa~!" she said with a little aegyo.

suddenly, the two became silent. they were still looking at each other's eyes.

out of the blue, Chanyeol was slowly leaning in.

Ahreum's eyes widened in shock. the next thing she remembered, Chanyeol was kissing her.

' gosh what's happening?!! omo. omo omo om o omomomomomomomoOMO!!' 

Suddenly ahreum slinged her arms on the guy's neck and pulled him closer.

The kiss was heated (?)

Until, " unnie." someone started.

Ahreum broke the kiss, the both of them looked at the person that was near the door.

" omg. sorry WRONG ROOM." Mint said. and closed the door.

" WAIT!" Ahreum exclaimed.

Chanyeol grinned secretly, Ahreum who was still blushing hid her face with his hands, " omy- oppa we are dead!!"

" awww~ but you enjoyed it too! look at your lips Ahreummiee~ it's swollen." Chanyeol teased.

Ahreum's eyes widened, " bwoh?!"

she immidiately looked at her hand mirror and her eyes widened.

" o-omo! it is!! uwaaaa it's your fault oppaaaaaa" she smacked the guy.

Chanyeol who was still laughing hugged Ahreum, " come on Ahreummieee, you enjoyed it tho~"