show guesting ( horror special) part 2

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

 

Chapter 022

and after that, eunhye and youngjae stepped beside jungmint couple.

" to be easy. we'll let the girls line up and let the boys pick. boys will go to the back of the chosen girl" jungkook butted.

" arrasseo arrasseo~" eunhye and jungkook high-fived

when they were settled, " hana deul set~" eunhye counted, the guys went to their lady's back.

youngmin was behind love
sehun - paris
kai - effy
chanyeol - ahreum
chen - snow
d.o - minah
baekhyun - lee

after that. they seated beside their partners and sat infornt of a huge tv.
there were two colums. the second one (back) it was supported by a mini stage
the positions were; (left -> right)
back -> snow-chen. ahreum-chanyeol. effy-kai. love-youngmin. paris-sehun
front -> lee-baekhyun. minah-d.o. shinyoung-shindong. mint-jungkook. eunhye-youngjae

" so.... why are we here now?" lee asked, shinyoung looked at her cue card, " since today is the show's horror special. the pd's assigned us to watch videos. you should look carefully and alerty to look for the ghost." 
all of them got chills and goosebumps.
" since fans requested alpha bliss and some idols to have a horror special. we invited you all" she added.

" this videos are edited personally by the staffs and some are downloaded through the internet..... that has caused alot of sensation across the internet" shindong said.
the girls scrunched their nose. some felt uneasy.
" i actually don't like these things (scary things)" snow exclaimed, chen scared, "uwaaaaaaaaaa" she screamed. the others were startled.
" but, there are some of us who likes this kind of stuffs" snow said
the eight girls nodded their heads, " like our maknae eunhye, lee, effy, paris and mint" 
" really?" the boys asked, ahreum noded and explained, "actually, they like to watch scary and gory movies. we would wake up and get startled by the sounds like.. screams, grunts, ughh~ *shivers* not great for our ears"
lee widened her eyes and said, " e-eh? aniyo~ it's not that we enjoy watching those"
baekhyun chuckled and shook his head, " oh. baekhyun-ssi, why are you chukling?" - shindong
" actually, lee is a friend of mine. and the other alpha bliss members. we once caught them watching a gory movie in the company building. it seems that the five of them enjoyed it. sehun and i also heard comments like, ' oh. that blood~' ' this is fun~!' " he mimicked a girl's voice.
the five of them turned red. chanyeol said out of the blue, " we exo, can't watch scary movies or videos to be exact. " 
sehun shot a glare at chanyeol, " yah hyung. that's our secret~"
" me too. i'm not fond of watching those too" youngjae said, " me too" youngmin said, feeling uneasy
d.o, kai and jungkook chuckled, " how about jungkook?" d.o asked.
" me? well, it's not that i hate it, but somehow.. i can watch a little" he explained, " haha so cute~' - kai

" when someone tells scary stories, somehow i'm not getting scared because. when i hear it from one ear. i let it go from the other ear right away" eunhye said 
" aigoo~~ that's our maknae" minah chuckled.
" alright! before we start, we will watch a practice video to help us warm up before watching the real video. let's watch it!" 
they nodded.
good thing that, they will not suffer alone. the staffs, managaers, everyone has to watch.

the tv and appeared bloody letters.
' horror video - warm ups'

a deep scary voice was talking, " a self camera of a girl getting on a subway"
the camera was a bit shaking as she slowly walks towards the train along with other people.
now, the camera was pointed under a crack of the platform. and was shuffled into the people.

 
minah screamed like a dolphin, "what is that?" - lee asked, showing an amused face, while baekhyun's mouth was hanging open.
d.o's eyes went wider. " i didn't see anything~" he said. sehun was complaining about seeing nothing. paris sat still, and was observing.
" awww this is so scary!!!" snow exclaimed, chen patted her back

' did you find it?'
" everyone? did you see anything?" shinyoung asked, they were blinking.
ahreum was uneasy. " oh wait. what will we say when we will answer?"
" say your name like. chanreum or reumyeol" shindong answered.
love was blinking, " oh my g-"
eunhye raised her hand and said, " eunjae eunjae" she said
" did you find it?" - shindong
eunhye sarted to do an explaination " on the bottom..... over here at the bottom, there was a crack. it's on the crack" youngjae nodded, " i saw it too"
" on the bottom crack?" - shinyoung, eunjae nodded, " correct!!" she said.
ahreum's eyes widened. " how can you find that?" eunhye chuckled. 
" let's proceed to the actual video"

a creepy music was added sending shivers to everyone.
the place is in a park, the video is about a kid playing in the park.
the kid was running around and shifted to the swing, the kid played normally.
then, he was having fun on the see-saw. alone.
some kids were also playing.
then....
when the kid was on the slide. the camera followed the kid. 
the kid slide down and the video stopped


" younglove!" youngmin said, " i think we saw it.." love said, " where?" - everyone
love nudged youngmin to explain, " actually, when the kid was on the see-saw, there was a problem with the shadow"
shinyoung chuckled and said, " daeng!" it means wrong.

" leehyun~" lee said, the others turned to them, " we saw a face" she said. the others were confused
ahreum spoke, " what face?" baekhyun said, " there was a face under the slide. it appeared when the kid was already sliding but disappeared after" everyone turned pale

the video was set in replay.
the kid was already on top of the slide, after a moment. slide down. 'pause.'
staffs paused it, " eodi?" eunhye asked as she examined
minah shrieked in fear, " huwaaaaa~!!!!! i saw it" 
" where? where?" - d.o . then the paused video was zoomed in under the slide.
everyone's mouth hang open and turned white. " omo! there...." love said.
" wow~ leehyun found the first one." shinyoung said.

" as we are waiting for the next video. i wanted to share a storie" shindong said in a scary voice
snow hissed, " eyyyy don't~" shindong chuckled, chen was telling snow that it's okay.
 
AUTHORS'S NOTE:
soooo how was the chapter? XD hahaha so yeah. part 3 is being written ^^
 
 

credits - owners of the images and gifs

 
<3 

 
 

 

credit