problem?

✾ A-Bliss - New Girl Group; SM Entertainment || (old story)

a/n: okay so i wanted to discard my past layout. so i'll post the upcoming chapters without any chapter layout to make it neat and simple. (i'll eventually remove the chapter layouts <3) and sorry to keep you waiting. let's start the chapter~~ ;)

warning: swear words ahead



CHAPTER 33 - problem??



Ahreum, Snow and Minah was called out by the manager.

@SM company building, meeting room - 5:23am

*knock knock*

"come in" the girls heard their manager and went inside.

the three sat down, suddenly, the coordinator, and a staff  went in.

" since the three oldest in the group are here. i would like you three to listen." - staff.

ahreum nodded, snow bit her lips, minah was looking at the staff.

" you guys remember your upcoming schedules and projects right?" - staff

" neh" snow answered.

the coordinator smiled, " actually, we are not going to continue that." 

the girl's eyes widened, " eh?!"

" what's the problem?"

" why?"

" what happened?"

they bombared the staff and coordinator with questions.

" calm down girls." - manager.

the staff breathed, " it's because alpha bliss doesn't give a huge impact these days, so we couldn't give you those projects. sorry to say, but we will transfer those project to red velvet"

ahreum slammed the table, " what?!"

snow and minah tried to hold back their leader.

" how can you just take away our projects like that?! HOW DARE YOU. ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE A-BLISS? YOU LIL PIECE OF . JUST BECAUSE WE AREN'T MAKING MONEY? HUH?! WE CAN'T BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE COMEBACKS! YOU DECLINED SEVERAL SHOWS. YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT THE OFFERS FOR OUR MEMBERS. NOW YOU ARE SAYING WE DON'T MAKE A HUGE IMPACT?! . ARE YOU ING INSANE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! UGH!!!!" she shouted and ran outside.

the coordinator and staff stood there, shocked and taken aback.

" uhmm... sorry girls, but it's decided. another thing. you girls will be on hiatus for a month? months? or a year. this year is for red velvet only, there's no spot for alpha bliss." - staff.

after that the staff and coordinator left.

snow and minah walked lifelessly to the practice room.

" those son of a bish!" - ahreum

" @!#$%!!" 

they heared ahreum's swears.

" guys, unnie. come on. i have an announcement" snow said.

lee's brows twitched, " what's up with you guys?"

eunhye was hugging love.

mint was snuggling with her fluffy white pillow.

paris and effy turned their attention to snow.

minah was standing behind snow.

ahreum was now sitting at the far back side of the room.

lee was chewing gum and was sitting on the floor.

" guys, i know we were excited for our upcoming projects... but, we were told that it was officially discontinued and transfer it to red vevlvet." snow sadly announced.

the other girls were shocked.

" bwoh?!" - lee

" and. we are going on hiatus. maybe for months? a month? or even a year" snow sighed.

the other girls were on the verge of crying.

" unnies~ eunhye! yah. don't be sad~ i have a plan! we'll be on hiatus? great! to keep our fans updated. let's have a jamming session in parks, or even malls." mint suggested.

" but we are on hiatus-" - love

" hiatus is nothing! we'll do it without SM entertainments help! sooooo~~ agree?" mint cheered.

lee chuckled and hugged mint, " what will we do without your craziness. i'm in!"

" me too" effy chimed.

paris shot up and held effy and lee's hand, " i'm in too!"

" i'll join!!!" love beamed.

snow and minah hugged the other girls, " we'll join too"

ahreum puffed her cheeks, " SM! let's do this!" 

" YAYYY!!!" they cheered.

" ALPHA BLISS FIGHTING!"