I Think Love Her

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I already become a trainee for 1 year now. It's weekend but I have to stay in here to practicing. I through dance and sing practice. I practice with my language too. I practice to speak in public. It makes me tired but I enjoy it so much. Sehun getting busy now, so I often go home with a subway. I miss him. I miss his face. Today I have to practice my singing skill. Seulgi and Joohyun having dance practice. It's really different without them. I walk out from SM building to buy some food. I haven't eat my lunch. It's kinda a late lunch. I go inside one of the food seller and buy lunch. After that I sit there alone. Suddenly I get a text "Turn to the right" I turn to the right and I see Sehun bring his lunch. I can't handle but to smile. He take a seat infront of me "Annyeong, it's really a late lunch, are you that busy?" he asking me "Yes, I'm busy practicing my singing skill, what about you?" I ask him back. "Of course I'm busy too. It's getting near to my debut" He whispering to me. "Really?" I ask him curiously. I know they will debuting but I never know their concept. I'm kinda busy of my trainee days too. "Of course, next week I will shoot my teaser" I'm so surprised now, he will debuting. "Daebak, so cool, when I will debuting like you?" I frown to him but he laugh and mess my hair "Don't think too much, let's eat" 

 

I practicing until late night. I walk out from the practice room and go to restroom. I play with my phone and get a text from Sehun "Are you still in SM?" he sent the message an hour ago. I text him back "Yes, I'm done practicing now, I will go home after I go to restroom, waeyo?" I send it and walk slowly. I open the restroom's door and go inside there. I wash my hand and my face. What a tiring day. I close my eyes and try to relax. Suddenly I hear a loud bump and I open my eyes. I see Inna infront of me. She slam the door I think. What is she doing here? Is she done her practice just llike me?? She wash her hand beside me "I see you with Sehun having lunch together, are you forget about my warn a year ago?" why must her who saw us? I'm so dead right now. Noone here except me and her. I'm speechless now. I just can see her face now. What should I do? Should I run away? "YAH!" she pull my hair and put her another hand to my jaw. "Sehun is mine, why you never understand?" What? Sehun is her? I feel my heart boiling. Who is she talking like that? "Since when he is yours?" I said that to her. Her face turns red because her anger. "Yah, , I already warn you but you like this" she hit my head to the wall. I fall to the ground and I feel so dizzy. She pull my hair again and hit my head to the wall again. "AAAAAHHH" I can't bear the pain so I screaming. I touch my forehead and it's wet. I see my finger full of blood. No, my head bleeding. I cry because I'm afraid "Scream as loud as you can, noone can hear you" She kick my tummy till I throw up blood. It hurts so much, God please save me.

 

Sehun POV's

"Are you still in SM?" I send a text to Seung. She is not replying. I wait for her text inside my car. I really want to drive her home. It's really late now, noone there. I worry she have to go home alone. I keep waiting for her text and after one hour, finally she text me back. "Yes, I'm done practicing now, I will go home after I go to restroom, waeyo?" I read her text and think. Which restroom? She said that she is practicing her singing skill on today's lunch. I will go to her, I can't wait to see her face. I miss her. I walk inside the building and go up to second floor. I search her in her practicing room first. I open singing practice room one by one but she isn't there. It means she is at the restroom. I walk to the restroom at this floor. "AAAAAHHH" Suddenly I hear someone screaming. It's Seung's voice. What happen to her? I run to the restroom and I open the restroom. I'm so shocked now. I see Inna kicking Seung's tummy and Seung's throw up blood. I really mad at Inna now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter