This Is Too Much

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I lean my back on the wall beside the gate. I wait for Seunghwan to go out. I play with my key car. Aaaah, she is so lame, where she is? I hear a crack from the gate. I turn my face "Yah, why so lame?" I ask her. "OMO" I hear she screaming. "You scared me to dead! Why are you here?" She ask me innocently. "Come on, we go to school together" I smile to her. She follow me to my car. She didn't make any argue with me. She is different today hahaha, that's good. I don't know why but I really want to keep her in my side. I think I feel comfortable around her. I'm going crazy now. 

 

I get out from my car and walk to Seunghwan. She left me behind. I put my arm around her shoulder. I try to . "Don't do this, do you really want to see me die?" she glare at me but I keep do that. I know that Seunghwan try to loose my arm from her shoulder. "Yah Oh Sehun, jebal" she yell at me but I keep dragging her to classroom. I hold my smile from her. I really want to smile, I don't know why but I feel so happy everytime I . "Beg for it Seung" I force her to beg. I really want to see her begging. But I know her pride is to high to do so. She just shut and keep walking with me. 

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

Aish this jerk ask me to begging. I won't do that, I won't! He keeps drag me to classroom. So many dead glares everywhere. I have a feeling that today I won't survive. I close my eyes and sigh. "Sit with me" He force me to sit beside him "Andwae, stop your childishness" I walk passing him. I feel bad thing will happen to me today. I think my mood change easily today. I drop my bag to my table and take a seat. Where is Bona? Suddenly the bell rang. Bona where are you? Areyou skipping your class today? How will I survive? 

 

Bona is positively skip today's class. She isn't here after the second class starts. I feel pain in my stomach. I think I have a cramp there. I hug my stomach with my hand. I try to kill the pain but it's useless. I put my forehead on the table. After the bell rang I get up from my seat. I walk behind all my friends. When I pass Sehun's seat, he grab my wrist "Seung, are you in your periode?" I turn my face "Huh?" Why he talk like that? Is he try to tease me? "Yah, don't try to toyed me, I'm not in the mood now" I snap at him "Look at your skirt" He pointed to my skirt. I turn my face to see my skirt. OH MY GOD!!! MY BLOOD ON MY SKIRT!!! My face turns red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter