Unspoken Feeling

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I'm awake from my sleep. I'm tired. I need more sleep. How can I through this day without fall asleep in my class? I wake up from my bed lazily. I hate go to school, I more hate it since last day. However I have to finish my study there, it's my last year. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. When I get out from bathroom, my mom shouting from downstairs "Seunghwan, hurry get ready to go to school" "Yes mom" I shout to her. I walk to my room and change to my uniform. When I'm done, I walk downstairs to say goodbye to my mom. I walk into the kitchen and how surprised I am seeing Sehun there. He sit on the dining chair drinking his milk. "Sehun?" I call his name "Oh, you are here" he smile to me "What are you doing here?" I ask him and smile to him. "I just want to pick you up" he smile to me "Mom, I leave now" I said that to my mom and drag Sehun out. I can see him bow to my mom when I drag him. I did that because I remember about something. I'm afraid of something.

 

"Why you drag me out like that?" He ask me and frowning. We already inside his car. "Whatareyoudoinghere? Youshouldgotoschoolbyyourself, whyyoupickingmeup? Theywillbullymeagain" I said that very fast "Hahahaha, what are you saying? I can hear that" he laugh and I sigh "Sehun, they will bully me because we go to school together" I said that to him. He facing me "Seung, they won't do that and I won't let them do that" he give me a soft smile. "You really won't?" I ask him again to make sure. He nodded and start the engine. 

 

We arrive at our school and we go out from his car. So many eyes watching me now. I'm sure they will say something bad about me. "Come on" he said that and put his arm around my shoulder. "Sehun oppa, can we talk?" that girl who bullied me last day approaching us. "You shouldn't talk to me because I'm a trainee so I'm not your friend" He said that coldly and force me to leave. But suddenly that girl backhugging Sehun. I bulge my eye. I can feel my heart boiling. I'm jealous right now. Aish this girl! I clench my fist and try to hold my anger. "Oppa, mianhae" She said that but Sehun loosen her hand and slip from her hug. "Come on Seung" he smile and we walk together to our class. I can hear that girl crying so loud. "Are you not to harsh?" I ask Sehun when we arrive in our class "Seung, why you so kind? She already make your life hard" he said that to me and smile. "Seung, let's sit together" he said that "What about Bona?" I ask him "I'm okay, just sit with him" Suddenly Bonna appear from my back. I nodded to him and smile.

 

We are in the middle of our classes now. I listen to every words that our teacher said. Suddenly I see Gina turn her back and facing us "Sehun, are you really a trainee?" Gina ask Sehun. Sehun nodded to her "I'm sorry about last day, I'm saying yes to her not to you" She smile at Sehun now. I really hate it. It's wrong for me to become trainee but it's not wrong for Sehun. "Listen, I don't need a friend like you, you are unfair to my Seung" He said that coldly. It makes me surprise and what makes me more surprise is he said "my Seung" How can he call me like that infront of this ? She glare at me now "Sehun" I said that slowly to him "Just pretend like we never know each other" he continue his words to Gina. I can see Gina's eyes teary because of Sehun cold words. Gina turn her back. "Why you------" "Ssssh, I just need you Seung, just you" He cut my words and smile to me. I'm speechless and I decided to focus again but I can't. His words distract my mind.

 

Sehun POV's

I walk out from my car and open Seung's gate. I can see Mrs. Son watering the flower there. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Son" I said that and bow "Omo, Sehun? Long time no see" she said that to me and ask me to go inside. "Yeobo, this is Sehun that I talking about, Seung's friend, handsome right?" Mrs. Son talk to her husband. I bow to Mr. Son and smile "Good morning Mr. Son" I greet him politely. "Sehun, come on go to kitchen" Mrs. son drag me to the kitchen and asking me what I want to eat "I already eat my breakfast Mrs. Son, thank you" I said that politely "What about milk?" she asking me and I can't refuse it so I nodded. She give me full glass of milk. I drink it and the taste is so good. The taste is different because this milk is given by my future mother in law, kkkk.

 

Mrs. Son shout to Seung and I can hear her voice too. I smile and when Mrs. Son come back I hide my smile. We have some talk and from that talk I know a little bit about Seung's family. She has a younger brother but he already pass away. So Mr and Mrs. Son just having one child now. Seung loves to sing since she was 5 years old. Mrs. Son give me her childhood photo too. She ask me to keep it. Seung is really cute. I put her photo inside my wallet. After that I drinking my milk again. "Sehun?" I hear Seung's calling my name "Oh, you are here" I smile to Seung "What are you doing here?" She ask me and smiling "I just want to pick you up" I smile again "Mom, I leave now" she said that to her mom and drag me out. I hurrily grab my bag and bow to Mrs. Son.

 

"Why you drag me out like that?" I ask her and frowning when we already inside my car. "Whatareyoudoinghere? Youshouldgotoschoolbyyourself, whyyoupickingmeup? Theywillbullymeagain" She said that very fast and I can't catch her words. It makes her look so cute "Hahahaha, what are you saying? I can hear that" I laugh at her and I see her sigh "Sehun, they will bully me because we go to school together" She said that to me. I stop my laugh and facing her now "Seung, they won't do that and I won't let them do that" I said that try to comfort her. I smile at her softly "You really won't?" she ask again. Seems like she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter