I Miss You

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

It's already 3 days but Seung still close her eyes. Since last day, I go to school and practice. I have to study because final examination is near. I hope Seung will open her eyes before our final examination. I have to practice well and today I have to filming teaser with my members. I change my hair color again. I change it into brown. I will accompany her at the hospital after filming done. "Sehun, let's go" I hear Kai's voice. I nodded to him and go to filming. I hope we can make it fast. I really want to see my angel. I miss her so much. I miss her smile and her silly act. I miss her voice. I miss talking with her. I miss everything about her.

 

After we done filming teaser, we go back to company. I hurrily say goodbye to all member and to staff. I walk fast to my car "Sehun" I hear someone calling me. I turn my face and I see Inna approaching me. "Where are you going?" She ask me "Hospital" I said that but then I think to ask her go there with me "Wanna join me?" I ask her and smile. These past days, just Inna who there for me. She is very kind to me and she really concern about Seung's. I will have lunch with her when lunch time come. She always there for me. "Of course" She smile to me and follow me to my car.

 

We arrive at hospital and go to Seung's room. She is still close her eyes. When will she wake up? I sigh to myself and I can feel Inna my back. I facing her and smile to her. Inna is like an angel for me. She came when I really need the most. I feel so alone because I can't talk with Seung but Inna is there for me. I walk closer to Seung and drag a chair. I sit on the chair and hold her hand "How are you today baby?" I speak so soft to her. I always asking her condition everyday but she never answer me. "When you will answer my question Seung? I'm missing you my angel"

 

Inna POV's

I see Sehun walk out from the building and I quickly follow him "Sehun" I call him and I see Sehun turn his face. I hurrily walk to him  "Where are you going?" I ask him eventhough I know where would he go "Hospital" he said that to me "Wanna join me?"he continue his words and smile to me. He change! He is more sweet and soft towards me. I will always accompany him whenever he is alone, I think he will fall for me if Seunghwan never wake up from her sleep. Just sleep forever Seunghwan. "Of course" I said that to him and give him my best smile. He walk to his car so I follow him.

 

When we arrive there Sehun hurrily go to Seunghwan's room. There is noone there, I think her parents know that Sehun will come. When he see Seunghwan still there closing her eyes, he sigh and I his back to comfort him. Then Sehun facing me and give me his smile. His sweet smile!!! After that he walk closer to Seunghwan and drag the chair. He sit on it. I see Sehun hold Seunghwan hand "How are you today baby?" he speak so soft to her. It's different when he speak to me. Eventhough he speak soft to me, but it's more soft, full of love. I'm jealous now. CAN YOU JUST DIE SEUNGHWAN? I clench my fist "When you will answer my question Seung? I'm missing you my angel" I bite my lips to handle my anger. He call her baby and angel. , totally . I have to do something. "Sehun" I call him and he facing me "Ye?" "I will buy dinner for us, what do you want?" I ask him "Hmmm, let me buy then, what do you want?" He stand up from his seat. Yes! I know he would say that, he is a gentleman that won't let a girl do such thing. "Anything" I smile to him and he nodded. When he left from there, I sit on his chair. I cross my arms "When will you stop breathing?" I ask her and roll my eyes. "Should I do that for you?" I ask her and smirking. Will I make my hand dirty for the second time? I think for a long time and decided. I stand up and about to put my hands on her neck "I'm back" I hear Sehun's voice and hurrily act like I her cheek. It's disgusting. 

 

We eat our dinner together. I see he eat so fast. There is something on his lips so I wipe it for him. "Ah, thank you" he said that to me and I smile to him too. I look at his face deeply. He is so handsome. I turn my face to see Seunghwan. Oh my God, she is moving her hand and I see she try to open her eyes. I have to do something. I see Sehun put his bottle to the table and I hug him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter