Moving On

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"Let's break up" those words strike my head. Feels like a thousand thorns throw inside my heart "Se-sehun" I'm stuttered "Enough, I'm tired with you, it's over now" Tears flowing down my face. I don't know it would happen. I never anticipate it "Sehun, do you really mean your words?" I ask him, trying to convince myself this isn't my bad dream "Should I repeat it again? IT'S OVER" He shout infront of my face. Well, I feel my body weaken. I lost all my reason to life. Then Sehun open the door behind my back "Leave now" he said that to me. I look into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes turn into cold eyes. He is cold as ice, he is not Sehun that I know "What are you looking at? Leave now, or should I drag you out?" He said that harshly to me. His harsh words hurt my heart. He always being the sweetest one but what now? He change. I turn my back and walk out from his room. I squish my chest and hit it with my weak hand "Hurt so bad, why it hurt so bad?" I hit it again while crying.

 

Tears are there on my eyes as I walk downstairs. I walk to the living room and take the beer can there. After that I walk to the gate and leave his home. I turn my face to see his home once again. I think after this I can't see his home nor Mrs. Oh anymore. I can't hold my tears, Mrs. Oh such a precious person in my life. How can I live my life? I look at the sky and I see stars blinking there. I lean my back on the gate. I take one can and open it. I drink the beer in one shot. I open the other one and drink it again. I'm so frustated today. I love him so much, but our relationship broke just because that "I hate you Jinah" I squish the beer can on my hand and throw it away. I stand up straightly but I feel a little bit dizzy. Yes, I can't tolerant alcohol. I walk slowly in his neighbourhood. Suddenly I feel rain drop on my hand. I look into the sky once more. Even the sky know how it feels. I walk to my house in a pouring rain. I cry loud there, I thank to the rain so noone can hear my cry. I know it's crazy but I really walk to my house from his house. When I'm infront of the gate, I can't hold it anymore. I fall to the ground. Fainted.

 

Sehun POV's

"Se-sehun" she stuttered hearing those words from my lips "Enough, I'm tired with you, it's over now" I see her crying now. I can't see her or another cry infront of me. I feel guilty towards her now. I clench my teeth and order my mind to not think that way "Sehun, do you really mean your words?" she asking me again "Should I repeat it again? IT'S OVER" I shout to her and open the door behind her back "Leave now" I continue my words to her but she just lock her eyes on mine. I look back to her coldly "What are you looking at? Leave now, or should I drag you out?" I said that harshly to her. After that she turn her back and leave. I stare blankly now. I feel half of my heart gone away but I think it's the best for me and my career. It's better to being single and focus on my career.

 

Seulgi POV's

"Yah, where is Seunghwan?" Joohyun asking me that question "Even I have the same question as you" I frown to her "Something happened I think" I continue my words to her "Girls, what are you talking about?" Suddenly Taeyong interrupt our chat "Girl's thing" I said that and wink to him "I'm a girl too" He turn his voice into girl's voice and blink his eyes like a little kid. Me and Joohyun laughing at his act "Yah, come on tell me, I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter