Family

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I open my eyes and I see Seung still sleeping on my arms. I always smiling whenever I see her face. "Seung, I love you, do you love me too?" I mouthing those words to her. Of course she won't give me any respond because she is still sleeping. I put my hand on her cheek and it. Her skin is so soft. I can't stop smiling. I'm about to kiss her cheek but suddenly the door open and revealing my mom. My mom bulge her eyes and open . But before she could say a word, I put my finger infront of my lips. If my mom shout Seung will awake. My mom close . She give me her death glare "Let's have talk" She mouthing to me and leave. I stand up slowly from my bed and walk to the door. I will die, I'm very sure. I frown to myself. Why my mom already here? She said that she will back on tuesday? I'm so dead. I walk to the living room and see my mom sit on the couch. She cross her hand and watching me. She will curse at me. She will kill me, help me. "Sit there" she said that coldly. I sit there and put down my face. I'm scared to see her eyes. "Son, are you always did that whenever I'm not around?" she snap at me "Mom, it's not like what you saw-----" "Who is that girl?" she cut my words.  She can't see Seung's face because she burried her face on my chest. "She is Seunghwan mom, she is sick" I explain it to my mom. "Haaa? Really? What happen to Seunghwan? Is she okay right now? Should we bring her to see doctor?" She seems like she didn't mad anymore. She is worry now. I bet if she is another girl, my mom will drag that girl out of my room right now. "Oh Sehun, hurry answer me" my mom said that again "She is okay now mom, don't worry and don't make any noise" my mom hit my arms playfully "I know son, if she is not her, I already burn her on the flame right now" She smile to me. I laugh because her words now. My mom is really funny "Sssssh, don't make any noise, let's have breakfast" she snap at me now. I frown to her. "Come on" She link her arm with mine and drag me to dining room.

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I open my eyes from my sleep and I didn't see Sehun presence there. What time is it? Is he already awake? I stand up but I feel pain on my head. I touch my head and remember my wound. It hurts me so much. Damn that girl. If Sehun didn't appear, I think I already die. Suddenly I remember last night event. I sleep on Sehun's arm. I touch my chest and feel my heart beats. I smile because my heart fluttering right now. I never felt like this before. Is it love? Suddenly the door open. "Ah, Sehun, where are-----" I bulge my eyes because I see Mrs. Oh there. I bite my lips and bow to her "I'm sorry Mrs. Oh, I didn't mean to-----" "Gwaenchana? What happenned to your head?" she cut my words and approach me. I can see that she is worry about me. Is she didn't mad at me? "Mrs. Oh, are you not mad because I sleep here?" I ask her carefully. "If it's another girl, I already burn her, but it's you, it's different, I trust you" she smile to me so I smile back to her. My heart flutter because Mrs. Oh trusting me. "Come on have a breakfast, Sehun already there" She hold my hand and bring me to the dining room. 

 

When we eat our breakfast together, Sehun tell her mom about the scene that Inna made. "Who is she, I will kill her" Mrs. Oh said that and I laugh. I never know that Mrs. Oh has a side like this. She is cute when said that. "Mom, don't do that, you are embarassing" Sehun said that and Mrs. Oh frowning. "Where is Mr. Oh?" I ask her because I didn't saw him. "He is abroad right now, why? You want to meet you father in law?" Mrs. Oh wink at me. I'm shock hearing her words and I just can smile awkwardly "Mom, what are you saying? Eeeeh, embarassing" Sehun said that and give his mom a look. Mrs. Oh laughing at my expression and her son comment. "Omo, that's Sehun favorite clothes" She said that and look into my clothes. I forget about that. I laugh awkwardly "Seunghwan, did you know that Sehun really protective about that clothes? He will angry when another people touch that clothes" she smile to me and now she look to Sehun direction "It means......" She continue her words "Ssssshhhh, mom, let's just eat" Sehun give her mom a look. I can't stop smiling now. Mrs. Oh is really hilarious and it looks like her relationship with Sehun is very close. I feel like having a breakfast with my own family.

 

"Seunghwan, let's go buy new clothes for you" she smile to me "Ah, that's no need Mrs. Oh" I said that politely to her. "I really want to do such thing with my daughter but unfortunately I didn't have one. Can you become my daughter t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter