Trainee

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I sit infront of my laptop and wait for the time. They will send the email at 6 pm. I wait it full of nervousness. Will I make it? One minute feel like one hour. I wait and wait for the email. Suddenly I fall asleep and when I wake up it's already 7 pm. I hurrily check my email. I get one email from SMent! I inhale and exhale, why so nervous? I click my email and it's open. I close my eyes "Jebal, jebal, jebal" I open my eyes and read "Congratulation, you are one of our trainee now, please come to SMent building at 5 pm on monday. Please bring the print out of this email" I feel my heart exploding right now. I can't believe it! "Omo, omo, OOOOMMMMOOOOO!!!!" I shout and jump on my bed. It's really the best thing in my life. "Seunghwan, why screaming so loud?" My mom asking me. I run to her and hug her "Mom, I become one of the trainee in SM" my mom bulge her eyes "Really? Omo, my daughter" She hug me back. Thanks God for this blessing.

 

I walk to my class with a smile on my face. I have to tell Bona. Yeah, just Bona who knows about this. I step to my class and I see Bona there. I take a seat "Bona, I make it, I'm a trainee now" I whisper to her "Really? Congrats" She whispering too and hug me. I really happy about this. I'm one step closer to reach my dream. I can't wait until the bell rang and I will go to SM building. How many new trainee there? I'm so curious. I'm curious how they look like, how is their talent. "Good morning, let's start the class" Mrs. Ahn already in class. I didn't hear the bell because my happy thought.

 

The bell is ringing now. I hurrily put my thing inside my bag. "I will go, wish me luck" I said to Bona and leave. I walk in speed. "Seung" I can hear Sehun's voice calling my name. I don't have time to turn my back and recieve his tease. So I keep walk in speed. "Yah, Seung, let's go home together" He grab my wrist softly. Oh my God, what should I say? "Ah, eemm, I have to go somewhere, it's urgent, see you tomorrow" I smile to him and running away. That's very close, if he find out about this, I'm so dead.

 

I'm here, suddenly my heart beats fast because of my excitement. I walk in and there is a lady who ask my print out. I give my print out to her and she give me the direction to the hall. I walk in and all eyes on me. Oh my, this is really make me nervous. They look at me from head to toe. I sit beside a boy. I just keep quite "Annyeong, I'm Seulgi" The girl infront of me introduce herself while smiling. "Annyeong, my name is Seunghwan" I smile back to her "Ah, this is my friend, Joohyun (Irene)" She continue her words and the girl name Joohyun smile to me. "We are best friend from junior year and we enter the same audition and become a trainee here" Seulgi tell their story "Really? Daebak" I smile to them. We become more closer and Joohyun invite me to have a coffee after this end. "Annyeong" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter