Huh?!

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I go inside SM building and meet Seulgi and Joohyun. They already there and wait for me. We walk to practice room together. I just can see all new girl trainee. "They seperate us with the boys" Seulgi whispering to me. I just nodded and sit on the floor with them. "Girls, you can change into your clothes, we are having a dance practice first" A young man said that and all trainees stand up and change. After that we have to strecth our body and we start the dance practice. The trainer ask us to dance following the music. I see Seulgi and Joohyun dance in synchronize. They are really great. I start to move my body and follow the music. After seconds, I get the rhyme and my body moves perfectly. "Good, now make a group of three and we will having a dance battle" that man turn off the music and clap his hand. I look at Seulgi and Joohyun. I think they have the same thought with me. We are one group. Trainer give us 5 minutes to practice with our team. And this is show time. Me, Seulgi and Joohyun dance perfectly infront of them. I think if the three of us make a team, it will be something great. We have chemistry one to another. Trainer encouraging us and said that we have the same moves and expression, totally like a twins. We hugging each other "Daebak, I really want to see us dancing" Joohyun said that "Me too, so curious" I said that to them.

 

Our practice is done for today. We change our clothes and suddenly I see a girl entering the change room too. She is one of the new trainees. "Attention all, you all have to know my name, my name is Im Inna. I will be the first new trainee that debuting, you have to follow my words" Seulgi and Joohyun look at me and I make my throwing up face to them. They laugh with me "Daebak, crazy girl" Joohyun comment is really funny so I keep laughing. "Is that something funny?" Inna asking us. I cover my mouth so my laugh won't out "Of course" Seulgi answer her question. "What is that?" Inna asking while crossing her hand. Woah, this girl, act like a boss huh? "Your words really funny" Seulgi glare at her. Seulgi is really brave I think. "Did you said----" Inna can't complete her words because Seulgi cuts her words "Just proof your words" Seulgi said that coldly. I see Inna stomp her foot and leave the change room. I think Inna really a crazy girl.

 

We change our clothes and put our belonging to the bag "Really, Inna is a crazy girl right?" Seulgi ask me "Insane, totally insane and over confidence, she can said that words on the first day of her trainee's day" I said that to Seulgi and she just laugh to my words. "I hope we can debut as soon as possible and I hope we are at the same group, I feel comfortable with you two" Joohyun said those words and I really hope so. I try to find my phone but it is nowhere in my bag. "Let's go home" Seulgi and Joohyun stand up "You two leave first, I think I forget something inside the change place" I said that to them "We will wait for you" Joohyun said that and smile "Don't need, I'm okey, it's already 7 pm, it's okay to leave first" I really don't want to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter