Namsan Tower

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's already 6 months since I became his Wendy. I through all day with him, I feel comfortable beside him. He always there whenever I need. Eventhough he is busy for his debut but he still make a time for me. I'm so blessed having Sehun as my boyfriend. "Seung" I hear his voice calling my name. I turn my face and see Sehun walk towards me "Let's go home" he said that and hold my hand. We walk together with our hands locking each other. I can see so many new trainee looking to our direction when we pass. "Seung, I have a surprise for you, hurry" He said that and fasten his step. I follow him while laughing, he is so cute, his act totally cute. 

 

I slam the car door and use the seatbelt "Ready?" He ask me and smile "Where are we going?" I said that and make my face closer to his face "It's a secret" he said that and peck my lips. After that he drive the car to somewhere I don't know. "Where are we going? I'm so curious" I said that to Sehun "Just sleep Seung, when you awake we will already there" He said that to me while concentrating to the road. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. He is right, I will take a rest, my body so tired today.

 

I open my eyes slowly and I see the sky already turn dark. I look Sehun watching me "Are we there?" I ask to him with my sleepy voice "Yes, from half hour ago" I bulge my eyes "Really? Why you not wake me up?" I ask him and hurrily comb my messy hair with my fingers "I want to see my angel sleeping, so fascinating" I hit his arm playfully "Aaaah, what's that" I said that then pouting my lips "Hurry" He said that and get out from his car. I get out too and I realize that we are at Namsan Tower!! "Sehunnie" I call him then I'm speechless. I always have a dream that one day when I have a boyfie, I want to go to Namsan Tower with him. Sehum fullfil my dreams "Ssssst, kaja" He holds my hand and bring me to the cable car. 

 

Inside the cable car we can see a beautiful view of Seoul "Seung, how many times you visit Namsan Tower?" he ask me "This is my first time, how about you?" I ask him back "This is my first time too, I made a promise that I will go to Namsan Tower when I found my one and only" He said that to me and my heart flutter. I'm his one and only "I'm very sure that you are my one and only my Wendy" He smile to me and the back of my hand with his thumb. How lucky I am having sweet boyfriend like him. "Thank you Hunnie for coming into my life" I said that and kiss his cheek.

 

Sehun POV's

I think it's the best time to bring her to Namsan Tower. I want to tell her something special today, I really want to share my happiness with her. "Seung" I call her when I see her figure in the corridor. I see her turn her face "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter