Gone

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's already morning.I feel so cold right now. I pull my blanket until it cover my face but I still feel cold. Am I sick? Ah, I remember last night. I walk in a pouring rain, maybe I just sick. I close my eyes to continue my sleep but suddenly the door open. I can hear a crack from that door. Sehun, it must be him "Seung" he call me softly. I pull the blanket from my face "What? Are you leaving now?" I ask him weakly "What happened to you?" he ask me and walk closer to me "I'm okay, you can leave now" but I see Sehun keep walk closer. He sit on the side of the bed and touch my forehead "Seung, you are burning, are you sick?" he ask me worrily. What is he doing right now? I push his hand from my forehed "Stop it Sehun, don't act like you care" I said that while holding my tears. Is he stupid or what? Did he know that his act hurt me so bad "Seung, you are sick" he said that to me "I know it Sehun, but can you just leave me alone? I think you have so many schedule now" I said that rudely "Seung----" "Stop it Sehun, your presence just hurting me" I can't hold my tears anymore. His act hurting me so bad. I feel like he is toying me. I see Sehun sighing and stand up "Okay" he said that and leave. I continue to cry and burried my face on my blanket.

 

Sehun POV's

I wake from my sleep and change to my clothes that I wore last night. It's dry now. After that I go find Seung. She is no where, maybe she is still sleeping. I go to her parent's room and open the door "Seung" I call her softly. I see her pulling the blanket from her face "What? Are you leaving now?" she ask me weakly. Why she is so weak? Something happened to her, is she sick? "What happened to you?" I ask her and walk closer to her bed "I'm okay, you can leave now"  I keep walk closer. I didn't believe her words. I sit onthe side of her bed and reach out my hand to touch her forehead. Her forehead burning! "Seung, you are burning, are you sick?" I ask her worrily. But suddenly she remove my hand from her forehead "Stop it Sehun, don't act like you care" she said that with her teary eyes. Am I caring her? Am I really did that? "Seung, you are sick" I said that to her, I worry about her. She is sick and now she is alone here "I know it Sehun, but can you just leave me alone? I think you have so many schedule now" She snap at me now "Seung----" I'm about to say something but she cut me "Stop it Sehun, your presence just hurting me" I see Seung cry infront of me. Am I really hurt her? I sigh so hard "Okay" I said that and stand up. I leave her alone there.

 

I walk to my car and open the door. I get in and slam the door. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm pretty sure that I still care for her but I just can't stand her childishness to. Thinking about these just make my head hurts. I start the engine and drive my car leaving her neighbourhood. When I pass her front gate, I see a girl standing there. I can't see her face properly because she is using shade. Who is she? Aaah, forget about that, focus on your schedule Oh Sehun. I drive my car to SM and when I arrive there I park my car. I run to our practice room and I see my members already there, ready to leave "Hurry maknae!" Luhan-hyung said that to me and I nodded.

 

Jinah POV's

I follow Sehun last night. He turned his car to another way when he almost catch his home. I'm curious where is he going so I follow him again. He go to unfamiliar neighbourhood. He park his car there and not getting out from his car. I wait there, watch every move he does. After 30 minutes, I see Sehun get out from his car and walk to the front gate of the house. Whose house it is? I follow him with my car. I don't want him catching me up. Sehun stand there staring at the house. Suddenly the rain pouring but seems like he never care. I keep watching him from my car. After minutes passes, I see Seunghwan walk towards him. I see they have a conversation but I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter