My Angel

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

It's so frustrating!!! I can't practice well. I often forgot the move or just stand blankly there. I'm so screw this day. Seung, why you just leave me there?? Aaaah, jebal, someone help me now. I'm so worry that she didn't have any feeling towards me. What should I do? "Sehunnie, what happen to you? You forgot almost all the moves" Kai said to me and I just frown to him. "Okay, let's have a break first" Suho-hyung said that, well that's a good idea. I walk to my bag and pull out my phone. I sit on the floor with the others and open my phone. OH! There is a message from Seung. I open it "Let's have a talk after practicing" She said that and I hope she will clear it. But how if she didn't love me back? How if I just a friend or a brother for her? I shake my head to clear my mind. Don't think that way, just hope and prepare for the worst.

 

I can move my body smoothly after I read her text. It's a relief that she will clear it. I change my clothes and wave to hyung. I hurrily go to my car and get in. I call her Seung "Hello, Seung where are you? Are you done?" I ask her when he recieve my call "I'm done Sehun, wait please" She answer me "Okay, I wait you inside my car okay? Hurry come here, arraseo?" I ask her but she just answer with "Yeah" Huh, I have to wait her now. Suddenly I feel nervous. What will she said to me?? "Aaargh" I mess my hair and feel so frustrated. Suddenly someone knock on my window. I jump a little in shock. I roll my window down and I see Suho-hyung there "Sehun, drive safely, I'm leaving first with the other" He said that and smile but I can't see Baekhyun-hyung "Ah, hyun, where is baekhyun hyung?" I ask Suho-hyung curiously "Ah, he still practicing alone, I'm leaving okay? Bye" He wave again to me. I wave and roll the window up again.

 

I close my eyes for a while. Why Seung so lame? She said that she is done practicing?? I wait for her. Second feels like hour!! "Arrrgh!" I scream and decided to come afterward her. I walk out from my car and walk slowly. I sing my song while walking to her practice room. I turn to right and suddenly my mouth frozen. I can't sing a song again. I see my Seung lay on the floor, closing her beautiful eyes while holding her tummy. I can see blood flowing down from her left tummy. "SEUNG" I shout loud her name but I fall to the floor too. My legs too weak too support my body. I have no strength right now "Seung" I whisper her name and I can feel my tears streaming down my face. What just happened? Why Seung sleeping there? Seung, wake up, let's talk and let's go home. I just can see her dying there, I can't move my body even an inch. Suddenly I feel someone lifting me up "Hurry, you need to be strong!" I see Baekhyun-hyung there and he run to Seung. He carry Seung "Hurry Sehun, don't act stupid like this!" Baekhyun-hyung scolded me. I start to move my body and run to my car. I'm awake now. I have to safe Seung's life. I try to insert the key to the whole but my hand is shaking. I try and try again but keep failed "Sehun, open the door, you get in there too I'll drive" I get in to the passenger seat behind and Baekhyun hyung give Seung's body to me. "Give me the key hurry" I give him the key and he hurrily drive the car to the hospital.

 

I keep hugging Seung's body right now. "Seung, can you hear me? Answer me" I whisper to her ear while crying hard. "Seung, jebal, open your eyes and tell me anything you want to say" I can't see her dying like this. "Seung, I beg Seung" I said that with my weak voice. "Hyung, jebal, hurry hyung" I talk to Baekhyun-hyung. I know I look so miserable right now. I her cheek "Seung, you have to survive, we need to go home Seung" I said that miserably. I feel tons weight hit my head. I can't see her like this. I can't stop crying, she is the precious one in my life. "You can't leave me without any words Seung" I whisper to her ear again and hug her body tight "Seung, I beg Seung, open your eyes, aaaah" I scream to her hoping she will open her eyes. I keep begging to her eventhough I know she won't answering me.

 

Baekhyun POV's

I can hear someone screaming so loud. I go out from my practice room and find out that was Sehun's voice. I see Sehun sit on the floor and crying and I can see not far from him there is a body lay there. I walk closer to them and I bulge my eyes when I see so many blood on the floor. What makes me surprise more, that body is belong to Seunghwan. I lift Sehun up "Hurry, you need to be strong!" I said that to him and run to Seunghwan. I carry Seunghwan "Hurry Sehun, don't act stupid like this!" I scolded Sehun so he can wake up from his stupidness right now. I see Sehun run. I run while carry Seunghwan's body. When I approach Sehun's car, I can see him struggling with the key, I know he must be so nervous right now. From what I see, sehun have a feeling towards her "Sehun, open the door, you get in there too I'll drive" I said that and he follow me. I give Seunghwan's body to him "Give me the key hurry" I said that and hurrily get in the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter