Audition

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

Tomorrow is the day. Will I go to there? I really want it but my heart is the coward one. I touch my chest and I feel my heart beating so fast. Just think about it makes me so nervous. Should I go or not? Will I make it or not? Can I do that? I inhale and exhale to relax myself. I have to think clearly. I close my eyes and think. Seunghwan, you can sing well, you can play guitar well, you can dance, your face isn't that bad, you have a talent! I open my eyes and talk to myself "I think I will make it, I will make it! I have a talent there, I can make it. Positive! I will go to SM audition!

 

The next day I wake up so early. Actually, I can't sleep well last night. I'm very worry about today. I already prepare for my audition's performance. I take a shower and wear a simple nice dress. I didn't put any make up because I'm quite confidence with my face. I walk downstairs and walk to my mom and dad "I will leave now" I said that to them. "Ah, Seunghwan, you will make it, I know my daughter's will make it, just do your best, fighting!" my daddy encourage me and hug me. I wave to them and walk to subway. I'm nervous now. I will have an audition in SMent building because it's the nearest from my house. I think there will be so much people who will take an audition there. It's the main place. I sit on the subway and use my headphone. I listen to the song I prepare. I really want to make this dream come true.

 

What I said! There is hundred people there standing in line. They take the audition number and submit their form. I wait in the line and try to calm my nervousness. Finally I get in the first line. I smile to the lady infront of me and give her my form "Annyeong Seung, this is your number, wait inside the building, there will be a place to wait, I have a feeling that you will make it, break a leg" she smile to me and I really happy that someone has a thought like that towards me. I hope what she said will happen. By the way, I get number 123, what a special number, I hope it will lead me to be a trainee here.

 

One by one they enter the audition hall. Half of them get rejection because they didn't have any talent. Half of them perform their talent and they have to wait an email from SMent. It's getting near to my number. I can't control my heart beats and also my nervousness. I'm dying right now because of this nervousness. "123" I hear my number was called from the microphone. Omo, omo, my turn! I walk to the audition hall. I put my hand on the knob and take a deep breath "You can do it Seunghwan" I turn the know and go to there. Suddenly, I change my face to a confidence one. I have to make a good first impression. I give the judges my best smile. Full of confidence and charisma. I bow to the judges and introduce myself "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Son Seunghwan, I'm 16 years old, thank you so much" I smile again to the three of them. There is two lady and one man. "Can you sing or dance?" The man asking me "Yes I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter