Promise

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's really good that I already in my home. It's already a week since I discharged from the hospital. I'm feeling well now. I stand infront of the mirror and lift my clothes a little. I can see scar on my left tummy. That scar won't disappear, but in my heart, I already forgive Inna. I hear that she is in jail now. I now she did something bad to me. But it's too much for her. "Seunghwan" Suddenly I see my mom open my room's door. "Yes mom?" I answer her and walk to her. "There is Mrs. Oh downstairs, let's meet her" My mom said that. It's so sudden, is something happen? I follow my mom downstairs. When I see Mrs. Oh, I bow and smile to her. "Well, I came here today to ask you a favor darling, I know it's so sudden but I have to go abroad with my husband but Sehun is sick now, can you accompany him?" She ask me with a worry face. "Seunghwan, you have to go there, poor Sehun" My mom said that too. I smile to Mrs. Oh "Of course ommonie" After that she said thank you and hug me. Then she leave from there. My mom help me to cook porridge "It's done" My mom said that and smile to me "Be careful, call me when you are there" I nodded to her and wave.

 

I ring the bell but noone open the gate. I ring it again and I see his maid running to the gate. After that she open the gate and bow to me "Mrs. Oh already said that Miss Son will be here, I'm so sorry that you have to ring the bell twice" She said that and bow "No, it's okay" I said that and smile. We walk to the door and I can see white mercy park there, Sehun's car. "Is he in his room?" I ask the maid and she said yes. "Is he already eat?" she shake her head "Can you pour it to the bowl?" I ask her while giving her my paper bag. She nodded and ask me to wait in the living room. I wait and call my mom to tell her that I already in here "Miss Son, this is Mr. Oh lunch, I will bring it for you" suddenly the maid said that "No need, just give it to me" I smile to her and take the tray. I walk upstairs to his room and knock. No answer, so I decided to open the door. I turn the knob and it's not locked. I see Sehun lay in his bed while the blanket cover his body. "Sehun" I approach him. Looks like he is sleeping right now. I put the tray on the table and walk to his bed. I sit on the side of his bed. His back is facing me so I  his back "Sehunnie" I call him softly. I can feel his body move. "Seung" he call my name with a gentle voice. "What are you doing here?" he ask again but he keep his eyes shut. "Are you sick baby?" He suddenly open his eyes when he heard me calling him baby. I laugh to his act "What are you laughing at?" he ask me and sit on his bed while leaning his back on the bed. "Your expression is really cute Hunnie, let's eat your lunch then eat your medicine" I said that and bring tha bowl to him. I give the bowl to him and he frown to me. "Why are you so rude? I'm sick now, aaaah" He asking me to feed him. I take the porridge with spoon "Aaah" I said that and he open his mouth. I keep feeding him until the bowl empty "Yah, are you really sick? How can someone sick like you eat all this porridge?" I ask him "It tatstes really good, it's you who cook it right?" I nodded to him and smile. He take his medicine and I call the maid to bring the tray down.

 

Sehun POV's

"Sehunnie" I hear Seung's soft voice. Am I dreaming? How can she is here? I move my body "Seung" I call her name to convince myself that she isn't in my dream "What are you doing here?" I ask again but keep closing my eyes "Are you sick baby?" I hear her calling me baby and I suddenly open my eyes to check Seung's presence. I see my angel alughing at me "What are you laughing at?" I ask her and sit on the bed and lean my back "Your expression is really cute Hunnie, let's eat your lunch then eat your medicine" She said that softly to me, Seung is really sweet, kkkkk. She take the bowl and give it to me. Why she gives it to me? Shouldn't she feed me? I frown to her "Why are you so rude? I'm sick now, aaaah" I open my mouth asking her to feed me "Aaah" She said that and give me a spoonful of porridge. I open my mouth and eat that. WOOOAAAAH, it taste so good. I take another spoon again and again until the bowl empty. "Yah, are you really sick? How can someone sick like you eat all this porridge?" She ask me innocently "It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter