Happy Ending

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

She left me alone. She left me. I walk to find a taxi. I really want to cry right now. How can she left me like that? I still have so many words to convince her. Is she afraid? Afraid of what? She give me so many confusion. Suddenly I see taxi there and get in. I said my dorm address and the driver drive the car. All the way I just looking into the road blankly. Seung, where are you? Did you get home safe? I take out my phone and find her contact there. I just looking into the screen. Should I call  her or shouldn't I? What if she didn't answering? I put my phone again and stare blankly at the road again. My life is confusing right now. How will I convince her? How will I make her trust me again this time? I want her so bad, I can't see her with anyone else. 

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I'm crying inside the taxi. I can't stop the tears, why it hurts me so bad? Talking about our relationship. Talking about getting back together. Half of my heart really want to say yes straightly. BUt the other half having a trust issue. Will it work? Will it ended up like the first? So many question inside my head and make me dizzy. If we are getting back together and hurting each other, it's just repeating the same mistake again and again. Just a stupid people do that. I don't wanna become one of studip people here. I have to think about it clearly. I won't repeating the same mistake.

 

I wake up from my sleep in the morning. I always awake around this time and cry. I do that everyday. I know it's stupid but I can't handle my own tears. I always crying about him. He always disturb my life, my mind and my heart. Suddenly my Sehuphone ringing. I take my phone but suddenly the call is end. Who is it playing a prank in the morning? I see there is a number I don't know. Who is it, I hate it. After that I get up and take a bath. I have a practice lesson today with SMrookies. I go to the kitchen to see my mom there. I kiss and hug her and leave. I have to practice again until night. I have a limited time with my mom and family. I know it's the price that I have to pay for this debut. 

 

I walk through the corridor alone "Seunghwan" I hear Taeyong's voice and I turn my face. I see him smiling to me and I smile to him too "Yah, what happened to your eyes? Are you crying again?" He ask me worrily. I just nodded to him. He knows that I always cry every morning because of Sehun "I told you not to cry Seunghwan, wasting your precious time" He said that to me "I really want to not cry but the reality is different from my tought" I said that to him while walking with him to our practice room "Don't worry to much Taeyong, I'm okay" I continue my words and he stop. I look at him "Waeyo?" I ask him blankly. Why he stop s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter