Unfair

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I can't sleep. I think about my unspoken confession. That was near, my words already on a tip of my tongue. I kick the air with my foot. Aaaah, frustating. Should I confess to her tomorrow? I touch my forehead. It hurts because I think to much. Just see tomorrow, if there is a chance, I will confess to her. I won't delay it. I hope I can confess to her as soon as possible. Hide this feeling from Seung is hard. I try to close my eyes. I fall asleep. "SEUNG!" I shout her name and I realize it just a dream. It's really a bad dream. Is it a sign?

 

Inna POV's

I run to my room when I arrive at my home. I slam the door and screaming. "I HATE YOU SEUNGHWAN! YOU STOLE MY SEHUN AND WHY YOU DEBUTING FIRST?" I curse at her. There is no one at my home. My parents always busy with their work. "I HATE YOU I WILL KILL YOU. YOU CAN'T HAVE MY SEHUN. HE MADE FOR ME, NOT FOR YOU SEUNGHWAN!" I continue to curse at her. Now I throw anything to the floor. I have to release my anger. "AAAAAH AAAAAAH" I scream and throw anything that me hand reach. When I feel tired, I stop all harsh thing that I do. My tears flowing down my face. It's unfair. I have to suffer whereas she has anything. I can't watch Seunghwan have Sehun and reach her popularity. I have to do smoething. I will make my hand dirty if it needed. I wipe my tears and smirk. I call Seunghwan number and wait her answer "Hello" she answer my phone call. "Hello" She repeat it again "Die" I shout to her and hang up the call. "HAHAHA" I laughing hard and I already make a decision. I will kill her. You can think I'm crazy. Yes, I'm crazy because love.

 

Bona POV's

Last night I get a message from Seunghwan. She said that she already become a member of a group now. She one step closer to her dream now. I congratulate her and I let my happy tears out from my eyes. I'm very proud of her. I walk through the corridor and I can hear my friend from another class calling me. "Bona, wait me there" he run to me and I wait him "Bona, did you hear that Seunghwan is a trainee in SM? The whole school talking about it now. I think you have to call Seunghwan to not coming here, the girls will bully her again because she is a trainee" he said that and panting. He is Jonghyun, one of kind boy here. "Okay, I will call her, thank you Jonghyun" I smile to him and hurrily take out my phone. Suddenly my phone accidentally fall to the floor. "Aish! Why this happening?" I yell to my phone "Yah, it's still morning, don't yell like that" Suddenly I hear Seunghwan voice. No way, ANDWAE, SHE IS HERE.

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I arrive at school and when I walk inside my sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter