Bad Luck!

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I try to sleep but I can't sleep. I can't forget about what Sehun said earlier. Tomorrow he will revenge on me. I think every possible way he will bully me. Maybe he will do the same thing like this day, or maybe he will straightly bully me. Ah, I think he will bully me more tomorrow. Ah, what should I do? Should I wake earlier and go to school before all the students come? Aha! That's good idea. I smile and close my eyes. Finally, I can sleep in peace. 

 

I walk alone in the park and I see Sehun approaching me. I don't run this time, I walk approach him as well. I see Sehun smiling at me. I act differently to him right now. I feel happy I can see him, he smile softly to me, and I feel butterflies in my tummy. What is this? I keep walk towards him. We meet each other now. He holds my hand and come closer to me. He try to kiss my lips. I smile waiting for his kiss. Suddenly I jump from my bed when I hear my alarm ringing. Oh my God, I dreamed about Sehun. It's really disgusting. I make my face like a person who wants to throw up. I remember I have to wake up early today, I hurrily run to bathroom and take a shower. I dry my hair and brush it. I let my hair fall today. I walk downstairs and I see my mom in the kitchen "Seunghwan, why so early?" I walk to kitchen "I have some assignment to do with my friend in school mom, I go now" I kiss her cheek and walk to the door. I put my shoes on and open the door. I feel breeze drift away my hair. Morning's air is perfect. I open the gate and suddenly I feel someone is pulling me to the car. I'm so shocked that I never realize I already inside the car. I'm awake from my shock after I hear the sound of the door closed. I jump a little and I move my face to the left. There is S-E-H-U-N in the driver seat. "Annyeong, why so early Seung? Want to escape from me? Hahahaha" 

 

Sehun POV's

I get a brilliant idea for tomorrow. I will wait Seung outside her house and go to school with her. She will bullied by the girls. I'm laughing hard just think about it. Seunghwan is really cute when she get bullied by the girls. She sometimes exploding but another time she just keep calm. Let's see her expression tomorrow. I have to rest early because I will wait her from 5 am. I think she will go to school earlier to avoiding me. I set my alarm and go to sleep. Hope she will have a sweet dream. I laugh evilly.

 

I drive my car slowly and I open the window. I absorb all the fresh air into my lungs. I never feel this morning air before. This is the first time I get up this early. I'm not a morning person but to make my revenge run smoothly I have to make an effort. I park my car infront of Seunghwan's house. I wait about an hour when I hear the door open sound. I take a look from the gate and I see Seunghwan is there. My prediction is correct, she will go to school this early. I hide my body behind the wall. I see the gate is open. One, two, three! I grab her wrist and pull her to my car. I do it very fast, I close Seunghwan's door and I open the the druver door and get in. I slam the door and I see Seunghwan is jump a little. Her face is really funny. I really want to laugh but I hold it. Suddenly she turn her face to me. I bet she is in her shock state now. "Annyeong, why so early Seung? Want to escape from me? Hahahaha" I can't hold my laughter even further. Her face is daebak. I can't stop laughing. "Why are you here so early? Hah? Open the door" She force her hand to open the locked door. She really do a stupid thing. I put my seatbelt and start the engine "Better you put your seatbelt on" I step on the pedal and my car run so fast. 

 

I drive my car around the town to waste the time. When I see it's 6.30 am, I drive my car to my school. I didn't hear a single word from Seung. I think she really nervous about what the girls will do to her when they know we go to school together. That's all on her eyes, she is worrying her life today, hahaha. When we arrive at our school, I hurrily get out from my car and go to her door. I know she will running away. "Wait" I grab her wrist and hold her hand. I walk inside the school with her, well, I drag her with my strength. I just can see her frowning at my back. I walk through the corridor and it's showtime! I see all the girls give Seunghwan their death glares or stares. "I'm so dead!" I hear her mumbling. I really want to laugh but I have to keep my cool face infront of my fans hahaha.

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I can see all the girls give me their scariest glare. "I'm so dead!" I talk to myself. My poor life. When I arrive at my class. Sehun laugh so hard and let me go. I give him my glare and frowning. I walk to my chair and I tell Bona what just happenned. "I already can see your grave Seunghwan" I frown to her "Don't get out from class for today, I will accompany tou here" She continue her words. I nodded to her with my poor eyes. I see Mr. Kim, our history teacher walk inside our class. I didn't hear what he said. I didn't pay attention to the class. I'm so sleepy because I get up so early today. But my effort is useless!!! I force my eyes to keep opening. "Our class is end now. I will give you a pair assignment!" I hear his voice. "Aaaaah" I shouting with all my friend in this class. We protest about the assignment. "It's really an easy assignment, you have to write 2500 words about Korean history, you can search it on internet or from book. I already prepare a paper with a number inside, you all pick the paper and you will pair with a person who pick the same number like you" I see my friend run to infront of our class and pick their number. I stand up and walk to there. I pick a paper and walk to my seat. "Which number are you? I'm number 14" I hear Bona asking me. I open my paper "I'm number 7, we are not a pair" I fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter