Wendy Rejects Peterpan

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I go to school and go practicing as usual. It's very different since Seung already open her eyes, feels like a ton of weight lifted from my shoulder. I tell Bona and her member about her condition. They all happy about that. My members know about that too. We will have lunch together to celebrate it. We walk together to the nearest restaurant. "Sehun, I heard another new trainee who did that, is that true?" Luhan-hyung asking about that. Then I nodded and tell him everything since he is the closest member with me. 

 

When we arrive at the restaurant, we sit together and joking "Eat well, I will treat you all" Suho-hyung said that, as usual. I can hear Tao cheering like a little girl. We all joking and teasing each other "Sehun" I hear someone calling me. I turn my face and that second, all my laugh disappear. Inna is there "I'm sorry, I'm not a trainee anymore, I'm sorry Sehun, I beg" Inna said that and crying. I throw away my face not wanting to care about anything she said. She didn't deserve my mercy. "Just leave" I said that coldly to her. Suddenly she leave us. She follow what I want. "Is she---" I nodded to Luhan-hyung. I know  he will asking me about her. After that incident, we all eat our food in silent. I really want to see Seung so bad, I miss her already.

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I just lay in bed and play with my phone. Earlier in the morning, my mom and ommonie come to accompany me. "Seunghwan, these days Mrs. Oh is really concern to your condition, say thanks to her" My mom said that to me while holding my hand "Thank you so much ommonie" I said that to Mrs. Oh and smile to her. She smile to me back "Seunghwan, I already talked about it with your mom, we said that you two are match really well, perfect couple" She said that and my mom laughing. Oh my God, I can;t control my face. I know my face turn red right now. It's really embarassing talking about something like this infront of them. Suddenly the nurse get indside my room and bring me my lunch. I eat my lunch and drink my medicine. "Mom, ommonie, please have lunch first, I'm okay" I said that softly. "You are right darling, we will coming back okay?" My mom said that and leave with Mrs. Oh.

 

I close my eyes for a while. I really want to rest my body. Suddenly I hear the door open "That's really fast mom, ommon---" I froze there when I see Inna there. She smirks to me "Are you afraid?" She ask me "I'm not afraid" I act like I'm not afraid but deep inside my heart, I'm afraid to death. She approach me and cross her arms "You shouldn't open your eyes, you should die Seunghwan" She said that and I can feel shiver all over my body. Suddenly she grab my neck with both her hands and try to kill me. I can't breath and my eyes teary. What should I do? I have no strength to fight back. I can feel my body weaken. "AAAAHH" I can hear someone screaming. There is someone who pulling Inna from me. "Haaaa, haaaa" I try to control my breath now. I turn my face just to see Inna being slap by my mom and ommonie. "Mom, ommonie, stop that" I said that with my weak voice "How dare you touch my daughter?" My mom scream to her and slap her "Mrs. Son, let's just bring her to the police" Mrs. Oh said that and my mom nodded. They leave me alone, again. I see Inna fight them back but she isn't have enough strength. I think it's her karma. Karma slap her hard today.

 

Sehun POV's

In the middle our practice, I get a call from my mom telling that Inna tried to kill Seung again. How dare she touched my Seung? She tell me that they brought Inna to the police. Well, my mom suggest that, I bet my mom will do anything to make Inna suffer. Seunghwan is her favorite. I hope Inna will su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter