BreakingUp

You Are My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV's

I can't believe that me with EXO will have the first album called XOXO. Yes, tima flies so fast. It feels like yesterday but the reality says it's already long ago. EXO's fans growing so fast. Now I can't eat at restaurant with Seung. I have to keep my relationship with her in a secret. I rarely meet her. I have to practice, do some recording for our first album. Seems like her group already has a name. I think it's called SMrookies. I have not enough time to call her or text her. I will just meet her on weekend at her place or she will come to my place. That two place is the only place we can act like a lover. We always cherish the time that we spent together. Things are different now. I more often spend my time with my member and so does her. I miss her, I miss our old time, I miss spending my time with her.

 

"Where are you? With whom?" that's the text from Seung. These days she always send me that text, everyday. I think she is afraid that I met Jinah. Well, if I can say the truth, Jinah always come to the backstage whenever EXO perform at TV. I never told Seung, I'm afraid that she will lost control and blurt out our relationship to her. However, Jinah is one of my fans, so I have to protect my fans too. I always lie to her whenever she asking me that or I will just not texting her back. I know it's rude but what can I do? Seung often mad at me, she will angry and ignore me. I keep comfort her with my words, I always said that our situation is different. I'm an idol, she is soon to be an idol. We have to keep our image. But sometimes she can't understand it and we will have a fight. Our fight is a little to often. I hope we can go through this.

 

This weekend I can't meet her because I have to filming our MV. Well, I dye my hair into rainbow color for this filming. Noone know about this except my member and staff. We start the filming in the morning. I hope we can end it in the evening so I can rest well today "Okay, we will filming today, I hope we can work together and the filming will run smoothly" one of the director said that and all EXO member bow and said we will do our best. We start the filming after we change to our costume. Our song called Wolf, I'm sure it will become hits!

 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's already a week! I never met him even once. When I text him, he rarely text back. I become more afraid that he will meet Jinah behind my back. I have so many negative thought about that. I can't control my mind nor my emotion. I will text him and ask him where is he and with whom. I did that because I'm so afraid to lose him. I love him so much. Today, he filming his MV and it's weekend, it should be our day together. I sigh to myself, what should I do? I'm happy that he is success now but I miss him too. He is too busy now.

 

I roll my body to the right and to the left on my bed. I'm so bored, today I don't have any practice and Sehun is filming "Aaaaahhhh" I let out a strange voice because I'm bored. Suddenly an idea appear! I will go to his house and make a surprise. I will wait him there until he done the filming and we will spend our night together, hahaha, perfect. I jump from my bed and prepare my belonging. What should I bring? Should I make him a dinner?? Or should I buy chicken and beer? Aaaah, I will buy a beer then since the chicken seller is to far from my house. 

 

I walk to the store and buy some beer before I call the taxi. I wait for the taxi and when it arrive, I get inside there and said Sehun's address. It's already 5 pm now, I hope Sehun will come home earlier so we can spend more time together. I chuckle a little. I miss him, I want him, I will hug him when I see him. I stare at the road from my window. When will I arrive there? "Ahjussi, can you drive faster?" I ask the driver and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter