Denial

Let's Go!

Will do double update for today! ^^

Jihyun rolled to the other side of her bed. Feeling lazy to wake up, she just snoozed all the alarms.

"Third day! I made pancakes!" Suho shouted as Jihyun's eyes started to open.

"Okay it's pancake," Jihyun stood up and arranged her bed as she took her towel.

"Morning!" Suho greeted as Jihyun showed in the dining room.

"Morning oppa," Jihyun yawned as she started to sauce the pancake.

"I will drive you to school today."

"What's with the sudden holiday?" Jihyun asked because his brother was somehow a worka-holic person.

"I still have my free days and I want to meet Yixing today," He smiled as Jihyun laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Suho asked.

"That duo in the cafè is belong to each other too," Jihyun said.

"Woah you didn't see anything toooo private between them, right?" Suho introgated Jihyun.

"I saw them kiss but it was okay," Jihyun smiled as Suho almost choked on his tea and Jihyun laughed.

***

"Morning!" Luhan greeted Xiumin as he brought someone along the way.

"Morning headmaster!" Xiumin replied as he stared at the new guy.

"This is Sehun, the one who will accompany you," Luhan introduced them both.

"Oh hello my name is Xiumin."

"I'm Sehun."

"He's four years younger than us," Luhan added.

"Woah you look so mature. Okay, let me show you the school," Xiumin nicely asked as Sehun nodded.

Xiumin then gave a short tour and introduced Sehun to the kids. He was glad to see Sehun played well with every kids.

"Don't you have suneung to do?" Xiumin asked as they arranged the toys together.

"I had it a week ago."

"What major do you interested?"

"Dance."

"Wow I acknowleged people who dance because I'm not good at it," Xiumin praised as Sehun blushed.

Suddenly Xiumin remembered about Jihyun and what major she took also decided to ask about it later when they met again.

***

"Three cases of fainted," Suho sat on his chair as he called Yixing.

"I don't know how many but it started to freak her out much," Yixing replied.

"Should we insist her to check her condition?" Suho asked.

"I don't know the nicer way," Yixing answered.

"We should try. I will talk to her this evening. Better you come too," Suho suggested.

"I will visit you guys," Yixing finally said as he ended the call.

"Maybe I should have him come over too," Yixing said as he called someone.

***

"Family meeting!!" Suho announced as Jihyun frowned and walked downstairs.

"I'm still learning for tomorrow and you held a family meeting all of the sudden?" She blurted out and stunned to see someone else beside Yixing and Suho also she checked her pyjamas in case she wore the pororo one again.

"What are you doing here?" Jihyun said as her voice went out nowhere for the last words.

"Yixing and Suho invited me over," Xiumin flashed a smile and Jihyun's toes started to curled up.

"O-Okay," Jihyun said as she glared to Suho and Yixing who just smile innocently.

"What will we discuss?" Jihyun gulped to see Suho stared intensely at her.

"You," Yixing said as Xiumin's eyes widened.

"Three cases of fainted and you think I don't worry?" Suho asked as Jihyun frowned.

"Oh my God I won't go near children again," Jihyun replied.

"No it's for the future. For your kids," Yixing stated.

"It's still in a long time at all," Jihyun rebutted.

"But don't you think that you can lose your fear to your kids if you don't learn now?" Xiumin's sudden question made Suho and Yixing shocked as well as Jihyun.

"I can guess that you have phobia with kids. Phobia isn't easy to erase," Xiumin added as Suho stared at Yixing, shocked to his maturity.

"Fine. I will go to a psychiatrist," Jihyun sighed as Suho grinned.

"Nice to hear that," Xiumin smiled.

Yixing and Suho got a glimpse of awkward atmosphere between the two. They knew that something happened.

"I will accompany you," Suho said as Jihyun nodded.

"Okay."

"I guess I need to go to the cafè my shift will start soon," Xiumin looked at his watch.

"Okay then I can drive you there," Yixing said as he took his car key and kissed Suho before saying goodbye.

"Just get marry," Jihyun commented as Suho and Yixing stunned.

"We will!" Yixing said before he went out as Suho blushed.

"Bye bye," Jihyun waved goodbye to Yixing and Xiumin.

"Thanks for helping me!" Jihyun shouted when the car started to move.

"So, what happened actually between you two?" Suho started to interogate Jihyun.

"Nothing," Jihyun answered and went again to her room.

She closed the door and sighed.

Why always him who stays in my mind?

***

"Where were you?" Baekhyun asked as Xiumin entered the cafè.

"What's with the sudden question?" Xiumin asked as Chanyeol grinned suspiciously.

"You look awkwardly happy today," Chanyeol commented.

"Eh I'm not that happy," Xiumin denied.

"Then why?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"So don't tell me that you just came from Jihyun's house," Chanyeol's guess made Xiumin stunned for seconds.

"Yeah I was there before," Xiumin confessed as the two grinned.

"Yixing invited me so I must accompany him! Stop grinning like that," he said again.

"Ah hyung, don't be that numb. That girl likes you," Chanyeol said as Xiumin almost dropped the cake after taking it out from the oven.

"I said I don't know, Yeol," Xiumin frowned as he started to decorate the cake.

"But why you deny your feelings?" Baekhyun popped out to the kitchen's small window.

"I have my reasons."

"Then tell us," Both of them blinked to Xiumin.

"Later, not now," Xiumin tried to stop the topic.

"Okay hyung," they both understood and got back to work.

***

Another day passed and Xiumin stepped inside the cafè the next evening. He started to make some cakes and drinks from Chanyeol's orders.

"Woah," Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol as a woman entered the cafè with her shocking red coat and gorgeous hair that looked expensive.

"Welcome! May I have your order?" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully.

"Hmm Cappucino will be fine," The woman said as Xiumin peeked out from the kitchen.

"Soo Yeon?" Xiumin called as the woman stared at him.

"Minseokie!" The woman called as Chanyeol stunned to hear her call Xiumin by his real name.

Baekhyun saw a glimpse of something when Xiumin stared at the woman. Chanyeol cleared his throat and placed the cappucino on the counter.

"Thank you. Would you like to sit for a while and chat? As a friend," Soo Yeon smiled as Xiumin led her to a chair.

Baekhyun quickly understood and tried to eavesdropped everytime he passed there.

"You should stay quiet," Chanyeol motioned Baekhyun to stay away.

"I'm just curious," Baekhyun surrender and went to Chanyeol.

"We can ask him later," Chanyeol concluded.

"So how are you?" Soo Yeon asked as she slurped the cappucino.

"As you see, I'm fine," Xiumin answered.

"Nice to hear that," Soo Yeon replied.

"Hello!" A voice heard as Chanyeol almost choked on his mineral water and Baekhyun gasped.

"Jihyun!" Baekhyun ran to bring her away in case she looked at Xiumin and Soo Yeon.

Jihyun stared around the cafè and found Xiumin sat there with a woman which in her sight, looked so mature, smart, and beautiful.

"Who is that?" Jihyun automatically asked to Baekhyun.

"I don't know."

"But she called her by his real name," Chanyeol said.

Xiumin stood up and the woman followed her. The woman then waved goodbye as Xiumin turned back to the counter.

"Oh hello Jihyun. Why are you here?" Xiumin greeted with a smile.

"I just want to have a cup of latte," Jihyun answered.

"Then I will give the cutest one!" Xiumin cheered as he went to the kitchen and Baekhyun led Jihyun to the nearest table.

"Who is she?" Chanyeol asked before Xiumin entered the kitchen.

"Someone that I don't want to remember," Xiumin answered as Chanyeol stunned.