A Sign

Let's Go!

Double update! So read the previous first ;)
Happy Reading! ^^


"Wake up!!!" Suho knocked Jihyun's bedroom door harshly.

It was a nice warm Monday after Jihyun finished suneung last week and now she needed to finish the last test from her school starting from today.

"Yaaah!!" She protested.

"You're going to be late on your first test!"

Jihyun jolted and ran to the bathroom. She quickly wore her uniform and grabbed the toast.

"I'm going!"

***

"First day was over!!" Soo Young then ate her burger happily.

"Yaah stop eating like that," Taeyeon protested.

"Glad to finish that," Hyoyeon added.

"Four more days and we'll be free," Jihyun concluded as they walked outside school.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Taeyeon asked Jihyun who seemed pale.

"No it's okay."

"But you're going to pass that kindergarden!" Soo Young reminded Jihyun.

"I will run just in time," Jihyun prepared herself.

"Make sure you don't bump into the street light again," Hyoyeon teased as Jihyun frowned in despair.

"Okay. Bye everyone!" Jihyun said as she walked to the opposite direction.

Jihyun walked beside the right pedestrian path as she felt the fresh air near the evening dawn.

"Hyung!!" a voice made her shiver as she looked around to search the source.

Suddenly a scenery presented in front of her. She recognized someone who played with the kids. The man lifted them and spinned the little kid around while laughing freely.

Just like an angel....

She gained her conciousness when her feet brought her to near to the play field. Her heartbeats increased as she looked at the kids who ran while laughing with their friends. She tried to fight the fear but she couldn't. At last she ran accross the street away from the kindergarden. Tears started to fall from her eyes, signaling the fears that she had badly.

"Jihyun," That's the last word she heard before everything went black.

***

"Xiumin what are...," Luhan stopped when he saw Xiumin carried a woman and motioned him to enter the class right away.

"What happened with her?" a kid started to ask as the others surrounded Jihyun.

"Is she alright?" A little girl asked to Xiumin.

"Everyone please give her some space, okay?" Luhan said softly as he led all the kids went outside the class.

Xiumin sat beside her and drowned in silence. Jihyun started to open her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"What's with the same question all the time?" Jihyun frowned.

"What else can I ask?" Xiumin laughed.

"I'm fine," Jihyun tried to sit and her eyes widened to see many colorful things around her.

"Where am I?!!" Jihyun asked worriedly because colorful things represent children.

"Calm down!" Xiumin held both of Jihyun's shoulder and stared at her eyes.

"Look at me," Xiumin said calmly as Jihyun stared at those big round eyes.

"Everything will be okay," Xiumin slowly suggested Jihyun's mind.

"Okay," Jihyun nodded as she felt some butterflies in her stomach.

"Nuna!!" A kid screamed as Jihyun shouted and hugged Xiumin right away because she was scared.

"Wha...," Xiumin blushed because of the sudden hug from Jihyun.

Jihyun started to cry. Xiumin then decided to hug her and calmed her down as he signaled the boy to go outside.

"Is she okay?" Luhan stepped inside as Jihyun let Xiumin go because she was  blushed like a tomato.

"I-I guess so," Xiumin said.

"Sorry to disturb you," Jihyun apologized as she started to stand up.

"It's fine. Are you okay now?" Luhan asked softly.

"Yes, thank you," Jihyun didn't dare to stare at Xiumin.

"Can you call Suho to pick you up?" Xiumin asked as Jihyun nodded.

"Okay you can accompany her as I watch the kids," Luhan smiled.

"Thank you," Jihyun said as Xiumin led her outside.

"Hwaaa!!" Jihyun screamed to see so many childern as she hugged Xiumin again, earning a marvelous grin from Luhan.

"Okay, don't see them and we can walk slowly," Xiumin moved as Jihyun kept hugging him.

"Sssh," Luhan signaled the kids to keep quiet for a while.

"Thank God," Jihyun sighed as they arrived at the front gate.

"Hmmm... would you let me go?" Xiumin said as Jihyun let go of him and looked down to hide her blush.

They waited in silence until Suho's car visible.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"Hello there," Yixing greeted.

"Hello," Xiumin smiled.

"Go home and rest, okay?" Xiumin said as Jihyun nodded shyly.

"Thank you," Jihyun smiled as Xiumin ruffled her hair.

"Thanks for finding her!" Suho said as Xiumin replied that it was okay.

"What happened?" Yixing started to worry when he saw Jihyun blushed.

Jihyun decided to tell everything as Suho laughed out loud and Yixing grinned in amusement.

"Oh Xiumin must be really shy," Yixing said.

"He seems friendly to everyone," Suho commented.

"That's his trait," Yixing replied.

"And someone is in love~" Suho sang as Jihyun pouted.

"Yaah! I'm not!!" Jihyun protested.

"You must know that I approve it," Suho said as Yixing nodded.

***

"She is pretty," Luhan chuckled as Xiumin jumped  shock.

"She's still in high school," Xiumin said as Luhan laughed.

"She'll graduate soon. Am I right?" Luhan asked as Xiumin nodded.

"Age is not a problem."

"It's not that I like her."

"You like her. The way you blushed was cute," Luhan grinned as Xiumin pouted.

"Don't make baozi angry," Xiumin chuckled as Luhan surprised to see another side of Xiumin.

"You're cute!!" Luhan laughed out loud.

"Yaaah!!" Xiumin protested.