The Day! -part 2- "Kindergarden?"

Let's Go!

Sorry for the long updating
I'm getting crazy to face the final laboratory test
I need to make creams, or maybe baby soap or shampoo, or even a mosturizer and face lotion
The formulas are making me crazy
By the way, happy reading everyone, Hope you'll like this! ^^
Thank you for reading my story so far ;)

The night was coming and one by one the guest said goodbye to the couple including all the aunties and the uncles. Xiumin stared at them all, searching for two important person but he didn't find it at all.

Jihyun walked to see Baekhyun played piano and sat near there to hear clearly. She just missed her parents and hoped that they'll be there to see Suho. Jihyun turned around to see Suho cried because he remembered their parents too. Yixing hugged him to calm him down.

Xiumin stared at them. He walked towards Jihyun and pulled a chair to sit beside her.

"Can I ask something?" Xiumin asked carefully.

"What?" Jihyun replied confusely.

"Where are your parents?"

Jihyun stunned for a while. She didn't want to answer but maybe Xiumin was the right guy who may knew this.

"They're gone. Car accident when me and Suho oppa still in junior high school," Jihyun answered as Xiumin's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry," Xiumin replied.

"It's okay. I'm over it. I just miss them so much and I hope that they can see Suho oppa now."

"They'll surely miss you," Xiumin patted her head softly with a tender smile.

"Thank you oppa. Thank you for always be with me," Jihyun started to cry.

"Eh? Don't cry. I will be here to help you," Xiumin wiped the tears from Jihyun's eyes.

Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun to sing a song they used to sing together.

Guide me

Yeah~ take me along to the place where you live

Oh~ I would run even to the end of the world

Please don't escape my sight, don't dissapear even when the morning comes oh~

That dream walk, you're my only beautiful butterfly

Xiumin blushed to hear the song as everybody left sang along. Jihyun blinked to see Xiumin's red cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Jihyun asked as Xiumin gained his conciousness again.

"Jihyun."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be a chef in my restaurant?"

"Eh?"

"I got the best location here and... I will come back after I finish the selling," Xiumin didn't dare to look at Jihyun.

"I love too!" Jihyun smiled as Taeyeon announced them to have a photoshoot with the couple.

"Let's go!" Luhan dragged Xiumin and Jihyun to join others.

That time, Xiumin decided to learn again, to feel again, to love again...

***

Jihyun awoke that morning and felt happy to see Yixing cooked them breakfast.

"Morning oppa!" Jihyun greeted.

"Hey there!" Yixing replied as Suho came from their room.

"Thanks for the food," Suho kissed Yixing's cheek as he sat with Jihyun and ate.

"Do you have a place to go today?" Suho asked Jihyun.

"Eh? Just finish my kitchen practice and some classes after that," Jihyun said.

"May oppa go somewhere with Yixing?" Suho suddenly asked as Jihyun blinked.

"Honeymoon?! Oh my God! To where?" Jihyun asked happily.

"To Paris," Yixing smiled as Jihyun's jaw hung open.

"Oh my God! Just go! I will bless all the journeys," Jihyun stated as Suho hugged his little sister and announced that they will go tomorrow night.

"But I need someone to watch you for me," Suho finally said.

"Yah I can deal with myself," Jihyun denied.

"You will live with Sehun and Luhan first okay?" Yixing gave her the option.

"In the kindergarden? Oh I know I'm trying to overcome the fear but still...."

"We will go for two weeks so I need you to be safe," Suho said again.

"Okay fine," Jihyun replied as Suho told her to pack her bags for two weeks straight.

***

"Will you be okay?" Soo Young asked after Jihyun told the honeymoon plan and the one with living in the kindergarden.

"I will. Luhan oppa and Sehun will help me through this," Jihyun answered.

"I will come too," Soo Young gave her a smile.

"Thanks," Jihyun smiled.

That evening, Suho drove Jihyun to the kindergarden.

"Welcome!" Luhan greeted all of them and Sehun went to take Jihyun's luggage.

"Thank you for accepting me here," Jihyun bowed as Luhan said it was okay.

"Let Sehun show you the room," Luhan said as Sehun nodded.

"Do you know what?" Sehun asked as they walked together to the house behind the kindergarden which belongs to Luhan's.

"What?"

"Oh hello!" Jongdae greeted Jihyun as the girl shocked.

"Well hello," Jihyun tried not to feel nervous.

Sehun led her to a room and put the luggage there.

"They're still here," Sehun said as someone showed up o the corridor.

"Jihyun?" Xiumin confused to see Jihyun there.

"Oppa? You're still here?" Jihyun asked automatically.

"I will come back to China tomorrow night. I heard about your brother's honeymoon. That will be great for both of them," Xiumin replied.

"Yeah."

"I need to help Luhan's hyung to prepare some new toys," Sehun stood up.

"I want to help too!" Jihyun followed Sehun and Xiumin decided to come with them to the classroom.

Sehun opened the classroom door and found Luhan and Jongdae who checked all the toys. Jihyun's eyes sparkled to see the colorful toys. She overcomed the fear with colorful things and that was great. Xiumin stared at her when Jihyun hold all the toys and no fear reflected from her eyes. They ended the sortings and Jongdae said he wanted to sleep so he went first with Sehun.

"Want a cup of tea?" Xiumin offered as Luhan and Jihyun nodded and went to the dining room.

Xiumin brewed the tea as Jihyun and Luhan waited patiently.

"I guess you can overcome it soon," Luhan started to speak.

"I'm glad to know that myself," Jihyun grinned.

"He is the one who encouraged you, right?"

"Yeah. He is the one."

"Don't you think that he's nice?"

"Owah he's more than nice," Jihyun commented.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Luhan's sudden question left unanswered as Xiumin came with the tea.

"Are you okay, Jihyun? You look dazed," Xiumin asked as Jihyun nodded her head and slurped her tea.

***

Jihyun thought about what Luhan said until she couldn't even sleep. She opened the door and went outside to get some fresh air. She walked to the living room as she heard noises in the kitchen.

"Wha..." Jihyun stunned to see someone cooked in that hour.

Xiumin mixed the dough and carefully made a cake. Jihyun watched in awe after she heard the oven timer off and Xiumin let out a fresh pie within one hour only.

"That is great!" Jihyun's voice made Xiumin shocked and turned around.

"How long have you stand there?" Xiumin asked.

"I can't sleep so I wander around and found you cooking!"

"Wanna try?"

"My pleasure," Jihyun shoved one of the small pie and cheered because it tasted sooo damn good.

"Is this the menu in your future restaurant?" Jihyun asked.

"Maybe, I'm formulating it now."

"This is good! Fighting oppa!" Jihyun encouraged Xiumin as the older smiled in return.

They drowned in silence as Xiumin cleaned the counter and Jihyun helped him to put back the utensils. They ended sitting in the dining room and drank a cup of warm milk. Jihyun's heart beat faster than before, she adored the man in front of her. So mature and delicate. She saw a very bright future in him. Xiumin just stunned to see Jihyun stared intensely at him and he started to feel nervous.

"Hey," They sounded together.

"You first," Xiumin said.

"No oppa, you first," Jihyun replied.

"Okay... hmm... Would you like to go to somewhere?" Xiumin asked.

"Eh? I don't have any plan tomorrow after the classes end."

"Do you somehow like to go to the amusement park with me?" Xiumin's quick question made Jihyun choked on her milk.

"I-I'd love to. But I don't used to it. You know, many children will show up," Jihyun answered shyly as she tried to hide her blush.

"I will be right there to protect you," Xiumin replied.

"Will it be okay? You will come back tomorrow night."

"It's okay. Actually I can tell Jongdae to go first. I can come back two days from today too."

Jihyun stunned to hear the plan.

Is this what they called a date?