Just No!

Let's Go!

"Gyaaa!" Jihyun ran because she saw a cute little boy smiling at him.

"Yah! He's just a child!" Taeyeon complained as Jihyun got some goosebumps.

"You know that I can't stand any child," Jihyun said.

"How about your child in the future?" Taeyeon murmured as she dragged Jihyun away before someone saw what Jihyun did before.

***

"Oppa oppa!" a little girl said as one man turned to face her.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"My knee hurts," She showed her bleeding knee.

"Let oppa help you with that," The man said as he told the girl to sit as he reached for the emergency kit.

"Is she okay?" a boy came to him.

"She will be okay," The man said as he attached the plaster on the wound.

"Thank you," the little girl said.

"Luna," a female voice called as the little girl hugged his mom.

"What happened with your knee?" Her mom asked.

"I fell down but Xiumin oppa took care of it," Luhan said happily.

"Thank you for guarding my child."

"Not a problem," Xiumin smiled as every little boys started to stand beside him.

"Let's play mini soccer hyung," a little boy said as Xiumin nodded.

He always loves children and even works as a employee in a kindegarden. He made their clays and did something fun to accompany them. The teachers like Xiumin too so it was okay for him to wander around.

"Bye bye Xiumin oppa!" The children waved as Xiumin smiled.

He then walked to the usual cafè for his part time job besides the co-teacher job.

"Hey hyung!" A deep baritone voice greeted him.

"Hello there, Chanyeol," Xiumin greeted as he walked to the locker room to change.

"Hyung!" another puppy faced-boy greeted him again.

"Baekhyunnie," Xiumin smiled as he hugged Baekhyun.

"I should go help Chanyeol~," Baekhyun said as he went outside.

Xiumin changed into his uniform and began to work as the coffee maker. He took orders from Chanyeol or Baekhyun and made the drinks.

***

"I'm gonna die," Jihyun leaned to her table as the class ended for a break before they continued the night class.

"Be patient," Taeyeon said as she started to pack her books.

"Make sure you finish the questions for tomorrow and don't forget to study. Suneung is almost there and you can't fail," Mrs. Kim said as she pointed on the board filled with lists of homeworks.

"Let's have a coffee time," Taeyeon suggested as Jihyun awoke.

"Maybe americano can bring me alive," Jihyun agreed as they walked to the nearest cafè.

"Welcome!" Baekhyun cheered when two girls went inside right to the counter.

"May I have your order?" Taeyeon shocked to hear such a deep voice.

"One big cup of americano," Jihyun said as the boy smiled and recorded it right away.

"And you?"

"Vanilla latte," Taeyeon answered as she tried to smile normally.

They both walked to the chairs and sat to wait for their order.

"Mom! Mom!" a voice made Jihyun tensed because of the high frequency.

"Woah what a nice lady," Taeyeon said as she looked at the customer.

"Child," Jihyun murmured in horror.

"Yah! they're not a ghost," Taeyeon said.

Jihyun tried to keep her mind calm but she was worried when some footsteps directed to her. The girl curiously looked at high fashionista Taeyeon even if she wore a uniform and stren-face from Jihyun.

"Eonnie!" The child called as Jihyun couldn't hold it anymore.

"Don't go near me," Jihyun started to cry and Taeyeon stared worriedly at her then she approached the girl.

"That eonnie is sad. So, I hope that you don't bother her," Taeyon softly said as the girl nodded and waved goodbye.

Xiumin, who wanted to deliver the order stunned to see the scene. He then walked and putted the order.

"Vanilla latte and Americano."

"Oh thank you," Taeyeon replied.

"Is she okay?" Xiumin automatically asked as Taeyeon stared at Jihyun who stll sobbed.

"You don't want to know about her problem," Taeyeon sighed.

"Eh? I don't want to interupt. Enjoy your drink," Xiumin decided to leave.

"What happened?" Baekhyun sneaked a peek at Jihyun.

"I don't know but when a child came near her, she freaked out," Xiumin said.

"Hope she'll be okay," Chanyeol also looked at her.

"Yeah."

***

owah the first chapter hahaha... Hope you enjoy this and thanks for reading ;)