Luck

Let's Go!

Jihyun frowned. She hated the questions already and threw it to the other side.

"What the hell...," She frowned when she saw some small notes telling her about another project delayed.

Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Jihyun," Taeyeon frowned.

"What?"

"Let's go somewhere."

"Great idea. Coffee?" Jihyun suggested.

"Okay, usual place," Taeyeon said as she ended the call.

***

"What the....," Jihyun almost cursed out when she stood in front of the cafè, raining hard and Taeyeon was missing even she couldn't reach her phone.

She decided to wait for some good signal in front of the cafè when something distract her mind.

"No," She murmured as she saw a child walking towards her with his mother.

"Don't... Don't," Jihyun closed her eyes.

"Nuna?" the kid the tucked and pulled Jihyun clothes as she reflectly opened her eyes just to find a kid grinned at her.

Then, everything became dark.

***

Xiumin opened his umbrella and walked to his work place. Everything seemed fine until he saw some people gathered around in front of te cafè. His small body made him easily sneaked between the crowd.

"Poor girl. Who is her friend?" an old lady said.

Xiumin recognized the girl from yesterday. He ran inside and found Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Help me!" Xiumin shouted as they moved to lift the girl into the locker room and leaned her to the nearest long chair.

"Is she okay?" Chanyeol seemed worried.

"Is she somehow sick?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know," Xiumin said as he told them to go back to work.

Xiumin then sat beside the girl and waited for her to wake up. He was surprised when her eyes started to move.

"Where...," the girl tried to sit.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin asked carefully.

"Hyaaa!" The girl screamed as she leaned towards the locker because she shocked.

"What?"

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"You fainted in front of the cafè," Xiumin explained.

"Wha...," the girl stunned as the memories flashed in her mind.

"Oh my God," She murmured as her eye balls moved rapidly.

"Hey hey calm down," Xiumin held both of her shoulder.

"Breath," He instructed.

Jihyun started to ease the stress and could breath normally.

"Then I'm done here," Xiumin said as he smiled and led Jihyun outside the locker room.

"Vanilla latte and you'll be fine. Sit there," Xiumin instructed as Jihyun did what he said.

Jihyun eyed the man. Small figured man with chubby cheeks and big round eyes. Friendly enough.

"Here," Xiumin putted the warm vanilla latte.

"Thanks," Jihyun murmured as she slurped the latte.

"I'm going to work so have a nice time here," Xiumin said as he went back to the counter.

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"What's your name?"

"Kim Minseok, but others called me Xiumin."

***

"What happen to you?" Taeyeon waved her hand in front of Jihyun sometime in their lunch time.

"No no no," Jihyun shook her head and continued eating.

"Okay that was strange," Soo Young, her other friend commented.

"Yeah that's silly to know you fainted," Hyoyeon laughed.

"Don't even talk about it anymore!" Jihyun hissed.

"Fine, fine," Soo Young lifted both hands and surrender.

"But that's worrisome," Taeyeon refered to the cause of faint.

"I don't know. It's somehow makes me freak out," Jihyun sighed.

"You should go to the doctor," Hyoyeon stated.

"I don't have to! I'm healthy!" Jihyun said.

"Okay okay," Taeyeon said as the bell rang.

"Come on. We got suneung to kick off next week," Soo Young grinned as they dragged Jihyun to the class.

Jihyun stunned for the rest of the class and she decided to go home by walking.

"Will you be okay?" Hyoyeon worried because they knew the problem.

"I will be guys," Jihyun stated as she waved away.

"I'm worrying about her," Taeyeon sighed.

"Me too," Soo Young replied as they walked to their home.

Jihyun walked calmly and then she stopped because she remembered something.

"What the heck!" Jihyun cursed as she heard laughs next to the street.

"Look!" One kid who play behind the vence said to his friends.

"Oh no," Jihyun started to shiver.