Better

Let's Go!

"Come on!" Suho jumped in excitement in front of Jihyun's room.

"I'm the one who need to have those test but you're the one who nervous," Jihyun commented.

Suho helped Jihyun in bringing her bag as Jihyun wore her blazer and shoes.

"HEY!!" Taeyeon squished Jihyun as she arrived at the venue.

"I'm nervous!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"Me too!" Soo Young said as she ate more fries.

"Good luck to you all," Suho said.

"Thank you oppa!" Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Soo Young replied in unison.

"Am I late?" Yixing asked as Jihyun shook her head when he just came.

"Good luck!" Yixing finally said.

"Oh gals this is my brother's friend. Yixing oppa," Jihyun introduced him.

"Nice to see you!" Three of them smiled.

"Good luck to you all," Yixing encouraged them all.

"Thanks," Jihyun said as the other followed.

"We need to go," Taeyeon checked her watch and announced the deadly time.

"We'll be back soon," Jihyun said as she started to walk to the building.

"Good luck!" A familiar voice made Jihyun turned around just to find a chubby man shouted that to her.

"Well thank you!!" Jihyun replied as she ran to catch up with her friends.

"Who is that?" Soo Young asked.

"Just another savior," Jihyun said as those three blinked in confusion.

***

"How was it?" Suho asked as he saw Jihyun went out from the building with her friends.

"We need to go back home, Bye bye Jihyun. Don't be sad okay?" Taeyeon said as they walked away with weird gloomy aura.

"Not really good. I think I'm going to throw out," Jihyun felt something odd with her stomach.

"Do we need to go to the hospital?" Suho started to panic.

"Calm down, Junmyeon," Yixing said calmly as he led Jihyun to the car.

"Let's have a glass of warm milk at home, okay?" Suho said as he started to drive the car.

"Yeah," Jihyun said weakly.

Jihyun tried to ease her mind when Yixing gave a glass of warm milk to her. The questions were not that hard but she just pushed her mind to the limit and she was tired.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Suho asked worriedly.

"An amusement park?" Yixing suggested.

"NO!" Jihyun screamed.

"Eh?" Yixing stared at Suho for explanations.

"She can die because there are sooo many children," Suho stated.

"So you never go to the amusement park? That is sad," Yixing replied.

"Yeah, never," Jihyun drank her milk again.

"But have you try to imagine how it feels to ride the roller coaster?" Yixing retored.

Jihyun stunned to hear the questions. She was there in Lottle World that time with her high school friends but she couldn't stop crying because she saw kids everywhere. She didn't know why but after she graduated middle school she couldn't stand any child showed in front of her.

"This is terrible," She murmured as she started to feel sleepy.

***

"Welcome!" Xiumin greeted cheerfully to the customers.

He then stunned for a while because something was missing.

"Ah!" He suddenly remembered.

"What happened hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing," Xiumin replied as he started to make some 3D foam figures for the cappucinos.

The bell above the door rang and Baekhyun greeted this customer differently that made Xiumin's head popped out from the counter.

"Well hello there," Chanyeol greeted as Jihyun walked to the counter.

"I guess we haven't introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Jihyun," Jihyun greeted nicely.

"And I'm Chanyeol. So, what do you want to order?" He asked.

"Americano?"

"Yah!" a shout made Chanyeol and Jihyun peeked to the counter.

"What happened?" Chanyeol went for a while and found Xiumin's palm bleeding.

"Oh my God," He led Xiumin to the locker room after told Baekhyun to serve Jihyun with her order.

"Is everything okay?" Jihyun asked Baekhyun.

"I don't know but I'll check it later. Here's your americano," Baekhyun smiled and excused himself to go to the locker room.

"Oh my God!" Baekhyun shocked to see blood from Xiumin's palm.

Chanyeol cleaned the wound as Xiumin whined in pain. Baekhyun then bandaged it well.

"You should be more careful," Baekhyun suggested as Xiumin nodded.

"I know. I can get back to work," Xiumin said as he tried to move his fingers and walked again to make the order.

"May I have a glass of vanilla latte?" Jihyun said as she put her book on the table.

"Of course," Chanyeol smiled as he went to Xiumin.

"One glass of vanilla latte. Make  a cute little cat bathing in it," Chanyeol grinned as Xiumin laughed.

"And to who do I deliver it?"

"To Jihyun," Chanyeol answered.

"O-okay," Xiumin then started to work.

He stepped towards Jihyun who just sat there quietly.

"Hello, your latte," Xiumin greeted as Jihyun noticed something wrong with his left hand.

"Are you okay?" Jihyun asked.

"I'm the one who should ask. Are you okay?"

"No I'm not."

"I just injured my left palm but it is now okay," Xiumin said.

"Can you make drinks in that condition?"

"This is usual case. It was worse in the past. I once played football and failed miserably to get the ball and fell down to the field with a bang and voila! My bones fractured. The fun thing was everybody's treating in every meal I ate," Xiumin told his stories and Jihyun chuckled a bit.

"So, what about your suneung?" Xiumin asked again, earning frowns from Jihyun.

"I don't know. I just feel miserable. I could answer all the questions but unsure to pass it or not."

"Hope you'll get a good result," Xiumin smiled as he got back to work.

Jihyun leaned down to see the foam made by Xiumin and smiled to see the cute cat. Suddenly a small hangul made from brown foam attracted her sight.

Fighting!

"Thanks then," Jihyun smiled and started to slurp the latte.