Invitation

Let's Go!

Double update for today so make sure to check the previous chapter first ;)
Happy reading and hope you like it! ^^

One day before the wedding...

Jihyun woke up and realized that she was late. She stormed to take a bath and grabbed her bag.

"I'm going!" Jihyun said goodbye as she bite a toast prepared by her brother.

"Don't be to tired!" Suho messaged.

"I won't!"

Jihyun ran until she heard a bicycle bell behind her. Kyung Soo speed up his bicycle to catch up with Jihyun.

"Sit behind. We almost late," Kyung Soo said as Jihyun hopped back.

"I guess I got to assist the third semester in their lab today," Kyung Soo smiled.

"Please be nice today," Jihyun laughed as they walked to the kitchen.

"Jihyun," Soo Young greeted and motioned her to go to the counter beside her.

"Good morning students! Now since we're going with our lesson. I would like if you looked at the recipe," Mr. Han began the class as Kyung Soo stood beside him.

"Lemon Maringue Pie. Famous cake with crispy outside and lemon inside. Please do your best to make this one. The pressure point is to have the fill taste well balance and the skin must be crispy enough. Good luck!" Mr. Han ended the explanation as he started to move around the kitchen with Kyung Soo.

***

Xiumin woke up earlier and decided to prepare a good breakfast for all of them.

"What's with the good smell?" Luhan awoke because of the pancakes.

"Have a taste!" Xiumin greeted as Luhan's eyes widened to see the well made pancakes.

"Woaah!" Luhan sat and started eating.

Sehun stepped outside from his room and brought a towel to wash his face. His eyes widened by the smell and he walked fast to the dining room.

"Look look! Pancakes!" Luhan showed Sehun the pancakes as the younger smiled because of the beautiful expression from Luhan.

Jongdae heard a sound outside and decided to go out. He grinned to see the pancakes and started eating it along with Sehun and Luhan.

"How is it?" Xiumin asked as three man in front of him put their thumbs up.

Xiumin smiled and sat with them to eat too.

"So where do you want to go today?" Luhan asked to Jongdae and Xiumin.

"Wanna visit the old place?" Jongdae smirked playfully.

"What do you mean by that?" Sehun asked.

"Our former university," Jongdae answered.

"Agree! I want to see it too!" Xiumin claimed happily.

"You can borrow my car," Luhan said.

"Thank you soo much," Xiumin went to make more pancakes as they ate happily.

Luhan prepared to greet all the children with Sehun as Xiumin asked for the key. Jongdae waved goodbye to Luhan and Sehun.

"Be careful," Luhan said as he waved at Xiumin and Jongdae.

"I'm so excited," Jongdae squealed.

"Me too!"

They got some problem in recognizing the way but at last they arrived at the university.

"Wow! To many changes!" Jongdae got out from the car after Xiumin parked it well.

Both of them wander around and amazed by the new interior and also laughed to the moment they had when Jongdae was just a student and Xiumin was his assistant.

"Pastry kitchen!" Jongdae whispered as he tried to look inside through the glass.

Suddenly the door opened and an old man stepped outside.

"Mr. Han!" Xiumin recognized the man.

Mr. Han looked at them suspiciously. But being a clever chef he remembered them.

"Oh my God Minseok! And you're Jongdae right?" Mr. Han glady hugged them both.

"So you're still teaching here," Xiumin started to chat.

"Yeah and do you two want to take a look?" Mr. Han nicely asked.

"We love too!" Jongdae said as Mr. Han opened the door and motioned them to follow him.

Jihyun stared as Mr. Han opened the door and gasped to see two man entered with him.

"Ouch!" She accidentally took the fresh well cake without any gloves and made everyone looked at her.

Jihyun shocked to see the man beside Xiumin. His curled up lips made her remembered something in the past. That smile and sound. She didn't believe to see the man again after such a long time.

Xiumin's eyes widened to see Jihyun there. He didn't know that Jihyun took the same university. Mr. Han told them to go to the front. Kyung Soo quickly gave a cream to ease the pain to Jihyun.

"Attention everyone. I would like to introduce my two best student in the past. This is Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae," Mr. Han introduce them as all the girls gasped at the charms.

"It's before I moved to China," Jongdae added and Mr. Han laughed and signaled them to continue cooking.

"This is Kyung Soo the kitchen assistant," Mr. Han said as Kyung bowed to them.

"Nice to see you two," Kyung Soo smiled friendly.

"May I take a look at everyone?" Xiumin asked to Kyung Soo who nodded.

They started to look around and talked to the students. Jongdae arrived at Jihyun's counter and she was surprised to see Jongdae.

"Hello there so how's the progress?" Jongdae asked nicely as he looked at the filling that Jihyun made.

Jihyun looked up and Jongdae shocked to see the same eyes. His memory flashed behind and suddenly he remembered.

"Are you that lost girl?" Jongdae blurted out the question.

Jihyun stunned by the question.

"I guess I am," Jihyun finally said.

That time, Jihyun and her family were having their vacation in China. While walked out from one restaurant, the crowd separated Jihyun from her family. So she sat in front of the restaurant. The rain started to fall and she leaned closer to the front window. She hated the thunder, always.

"Are you okay?"

Jihyun just stared at the little boy. His smile made her warm.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here."

Jihyun smiled when the boy hugged her until Suho came and said thank you to the boy. She never forgot the sparks of the boy's eyes.

Yet, the boy was her first love...

"Are you okay?" Jongdae asked as Jihyun gained her conciousness.

Xiumin stunned to see the scene. He felt somehow shocked by the sudden friendly atmosphere between the two.

"You grew up much!" Jongdae started to chat friendly.

"Yeah you too," Jihyun smiled.

Jongdae then helped Jihyun to finish the cake as Kyung Soo eyed them both and turned to Xiumin.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked to Xiumin who just nodded.

"Hyung hyung!" Jongdae called Xiumin to come to him.

"Hey there, Jihyun," Xiumin greeted as Jihyun smiled.

"You know each other?!" Jongdae asked.

"He always helped me," Jihyun said as Jongdae's lips formed an 'O' shape.

"But why?" He asked again.

"I got pedophobia, fear to face children," Jihyun answered as she prepared the pastry skin.

"I think we need to go," Xiumin said.

"Yeah. We should search for the best location," Jongdae waved goodbye until he stopped at someone who ate three cakes that she baked and came to the person.

"May I try?" Jongdae asked as Soo Young stared confusely at him.

"Help yourself," Soo Young handed the plate as Jongdae shoved a cake into his mouth.

"This is delicious," Jongdae praised.

"Thanks," Soo Young continued to work.

Jihyun saw a glimpse of curiousness in Jongdae's eyes as the man eyed Soo Young. Xiumin made him back to his ownself and Kyung Soo accompanied them outside. Jihyun didn't feel anything towards Jongdae again. She just a little girl back then. She didn't care anymore and it passed through her mind.

"Do well!" Xiumin said as Jihyun smiled before they both walked out from the kitchen.

"He know you?" Kyung Soo asked.

"They both know me. One is my first love, one is my savior. I don't know why but is it okay to tell you that?" Jihyun replied.

"That's okay. They're both good person," Kyung Soo stated.

"I guess I need to invite you because you helped me so much in this kind of thing," Jihyun said.

"Invite?"

"My brother's wedding is tomorow and it will be nice if you can come. And please take the boy you usually meet. I don't know his name," Jihyun answered as Kyung Soo gasped.

"Is it okay?" He didn't sure.

"I will tell my bro so it will be okay," Jihyun assured him.

"Okay. By the way, his name is Jongin, Kim Jongin," Kyung Soo replied.

"Noted," Jihyun grinned.

***

"Oppa," Jihyun came to Suho that night.

"What is it dear?"

"Can I invite my savior in kitchen class and his boyfriend and Tao and his boyfriend too?" Jihyun asked a full one question in one breath as Suho loaded the question for seconds.

"Are they nice to you?"

"First one, Kyung Soo oppa, he's my helper and his boyfriend is juuust nice. Tao is my bestfriend, the wushu king in elementary school, don't you remember him? And his boyfriend is a restaurant owner where I and Xiumin oppa ate several years ago," Jihyun explained clearly.

"Wow, invite them all and it will be nice if you introduce them to me," Suho replied as Jihyun smiled and ran to hug her brother.

"I wil introduce them all right away!" Jihyun promised.

"Tao!!" Jihyun called as Tao shocked to hear her voice.

"Hello Jihyun! Long time no see!"

"Do you have any plans tomorrow? and do Kris oppa have any appoinment?" Jihyun asked.

"I guess no. Why?" Tao replied.

"Come to my house tomorrow. My brother's wedding is tomorrow and I personally invited you and Kris oppa!!" Jihyun announced.

"Really! Suho hyung? We will come right away! Guess where we are!"

"Eh? Where?"

"Actually we have a vacation in Korea here soooo I will tell Kris to come!!"

"Horaaay!!" Jihyun jumped on her place as Suho laughed.