Be One

Let's Go!

2 years later...

"Chocolate cake one and Tiramisu Jar please!" Baekhyun said to the kitchen as Jihyun started to prepare it.

"Cappucino and a vanilla milkshake please!" Chanyeol said as Jongdae stepped to the beverages counter and started to make it.

Jongin cheerfully greeted the customer as he brought a plate of blueberry cakes to table number five.

Here they are, Jongdae and Xiumin greatly managed a dessert cafè and won the most popular place in three magazines.

"How about here?" Xiumin asked as he entered the kitchen.

"All fine!" Jongdae smiled as Xiumin started to wore his apron too.

"Sorry I'm late!!" Kyung Soo opened the worker door as Xiumin nodded and said that it was okay.

"Hyung!" Jongin stormed into the kitchen just to hug Kyung Soo.

"Yaah! Get back to work! I'm late so I need to work fast," Kyung Soo protested as Jihyun and Jongdae laughed to see Jongin pouted and walked out from the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine," Xiumin came to Jihyun as the girl smiled at him.

"Morning too. What do you want to have?" Jihyun asked.

"May I taste the strawberry flavour on your lips?" Xiumin asked as Jihyun blushed.

"But I...," Xiumin stopped her words as their lips met.

"Guys," Jongdae shook his head and walked away.

"Sorry," Jihyun said as Kyung Soo walked away because he saw the moment too and blushed.

"Hello there!" A voice made everybody turned to face it.

"Oppa!" Jihyun knew who it was and ran outside to see her brother.

She hugged them both and Jongin gladly showed them a seat.

"What do you want to have?" Chanyeol smiled as he handed the menu.

"I want vanilla latte with 3D foam!" Yixing said as Suho nodded in agreement.

"Then it makes me the one who should make it. Welcome!" Xiumin greeted as they reunited.

The bell rang and Jihyun ran again to hug her bestfriend.

"Welcome Tao and Kris oppa! You made it here," Jihyun led them to sit with Suho and Yixing.

"Nice to see you," Xiumin hugged Tao and Kris.

"Wait for us!!" A voice made everybody shocked to see Luhan dragged Sehun along into the cafè and Jihyun laughed to see Sehun's annoyed expression.

"Yah hyung! Don't pull me like that!" Sehun protested cutely as everybody shocked of the sudden aegyo.

"What?" Sehun asked because everybody now stared at him.

"You're such a cute one!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to ruffled Sehun's hair as Luhan hugged Xiumin and everyone one by one.

Sehun frowned as he sat and ordered a special bubble tea made by Jihyun and Xiumin. Luhan ordered the same too.

They spent the night chatting together after Xiumin closed the cafè earlier than before. He just wanted to gather around with all his friends and his special person.

"You guys need to go home," Suho said as they stared at the clock and nodded.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved goodbye as Jongdae went with Luhan and Sehun. Tao hugged Jihyun and went with Kris after the older high fived Luhan and Xiumin.

"I'm going!" Jongin grinned as he hugged Jihyun.

"Me too," Kyung Soo added as Xiumin hugged him tightly.

"We will visit again!" They all said as they left Xiumin and Jihyun in front of the door.

"Let's go then," Xiumin said as he flipped the 'open' sign to 'closed'.

Suho agreed to spent the night watching movies with Yixing. So Jihyun didn't want to disturb and agreed to go with Xiumin. They found themselves hanging beside the Han River, passing by the basketball court and inhaling the fresh night air.

Suddenly Jihyun felt something lingered onto her neck.

"Don't catch a cold," Xiumin wore off his scarf and lingered it to Jihyun's neck.

"Thank you," Jihyun hold Xiumin's hand as they snuggled to each other to warm themselves.

"I'm still curious about one thing," Jihyun asked as Xiumin looked at her.

"What's that?" Xiumin smiled.

"Why is Xiumin? Why people don't call you by your real name?"

"Minseok, I don't know... Minseok was long gone away. I used to be a clever kid back then. But with my overweight body, I got bullied in the past. When I entered college, I tried my best to change. I got through several diets program and here I am. Eventhough I can cook, I can manage my diet," Xiumin explained as Jihyun's eyes widened to know the truth.

"Xiumin is strong but kind hearted. That will always be my name. I became strong in college and got best student grade. I guess that's all. I don't want to keep secrets to you," Xiumin ended the story.

Xiumin stunned when Jihyun kissed him softly.

"I love you the way you are, Minseok oppa," Jihyun called Xiumin by his real name as the man smiled.

Xiumin took a chance and kissed Jihyun again. Jihyun clinged her arms behind Xiumin's neck, pulling him closer as they heart beat became one. Jihyun winched a little when she felt Xiumin's warm tongue explored delightly and even her lips.

"Oppa...," Jihyun moaned.

"Oh I'm sorry," Xiumin gained his conciousness as he broke the kiss and blushed hard when he realized that his manly side took him that fast.

"It's okay," Jihyun smiled and hugged Xiumin right away.

"I'm soo happy to see you again," Xiumin whispered.

"Me too oppa."

"So, should we think about your phobia again?"

"I overcome it!" Jihyun stared at Xiumin and laughed.

"Really? I mean... How?" Xiumin asked in disbelief.

"You should see me in the kindergarden, teaching the kids before my class in college begin," Jihyun said proudly.

"I'd love to!" Xiumin squeezed Jihyun's hand happily.

"Yeah and I'm happy to know that I can go to the amusement park. Because of you too."

"So finally our kids won't be abandoned by their mother," Xiumin said as Jihyun blushed.

"Wait you said 'our'?" Jihyun realized.

"Yeah. I want you to be the mother for my kids," Xiumin took a little red box from his pocket.

"What is that?" Jihyun asked curiously.

"I talked to your brother and he approved this," Xiumin kneeled and opened the red box as Jihyun gasped to see a ring attached there.

"Kim Jihyun, will you marry me?"