Miles

Let's Go!

Another chapter and hope this will be the start of something new! ^^
Happy reading and thanks for BlacKpopfan107 ; Scarce ; and -serenity for subscribing.. and thanks to Scarce who upvoted this ;)
Hope you enjoy the story ;)

-Miles-

"I don't know how but I will keep the children until you walked out," Luhan laughed.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you," Jihyun politely said.

"It's okay," Luhan went outside and told all the children to stay with Sehun as he led Jihyun outside.

"Do you have someone to pick you up?" Luhan asked.

"I don't want to call my bro so I will call his friend," Jihyun said.

"Okay then I'll wait until he comes."

Jihyun assured Yixing not to tell Suho about her visit to the kindergarden. He showed up half an hour later.

"Thank you so much for helping her," Yixing smiled as he talked to Luhan.

"No problem. I need to go back there. See you in evening," Luhan said as Yixing stared at Jihyun for explanations.

"Can I know more about him?" Jihyun asked as they went to Jihyun's house.

"So you met Luhan because of that? I better be with you then. He's my bestfriend so I know too. Can I just tell Suho?" Yixing asked.

"He will freak out."

"Of course he will. But I can't lie to him."

"Fine," Jihyun answered Yixing called Suho.

"What?! Jihyun! You must be there right? Don't do that anymore, okay? I'm almost die to hear that and thank you sooo much my baby Yixing," Suho talked fast as Jihyun curled up and Yixing blushed.

"She is fine and you can pick up her tonight at the cafè. She wants to go there and I will accompany her," Yixing replied.

"Thank you so much! and Jihyun! Be nice to him," Suho warned.

"Of course!" Jihyun added.

They went to the cafè and Jihyun met again with those two. Yixing then chatted with her until someone opened the entrace door. Luhan came with Sehun as Jihyun waved and motioned them to sit.

"So what do you want to know?" Luhan started the topic.

"Just some personal information," Jihyun answered.

"He was born in March 26 1990 so it means that he's 4 years older than you," Yixing chuckled as Luhan smiled and Sehun still stayed with his blank expression.

"He is now in Beijing right?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"What are you gonna do about that?" Luhan grinned.

"I want to go there," Jihyun smiled as Luhan, Sehun, and Yixing shocked.

"Alone?!" They asked in unison.

"Of course."

"Sehun, go with her. I will book you a ticket too," Luhan said as Sehun stunned.

"What hyung? How can you do that?" Sehun at last realized and protested.

"Do you want to see her wandering around like a lost child?" Luhan insisted.

"But I need to help you," Sehun argued.

"I will be okay," Luhan replied as Yixing and Jihyun stared at them.

"Are you two somehow?" Yixing asked as he pointed at Sehun and Luhan.

"No!" They both answered as Jihyun smirked.

"It's okay if Sehun don't want to go," Jihyun finally said.

"I will go. What Luhan hyung said is true," Sehun sighed.

"What is happening here?" Suho suddenly came.

"Sehun will accompany Jihyun," Yixing informed as Suho eyed Sehun.

"Will he do well?" Suho doubted Sehun.

"I will surely kill him if he do something bad," Jihyun's words made Sehun surprised.

"Okay then. This is your ticket, Jihyun," Suho gave an envelope.

"I will book for you too," Luhan said as he picked his phone.

"Packing today, going tomorrow," Jihyun stated as Sehun nodded.

***

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Luhan knocked on his worker's  bedroom door.

"I'm finish!" Sehun opened the door and brought his luggage.

"Let's go before we're late," Luhan took Sehun's bag.

***

"Oppa hurry up!!" Jihyun shouted as Yixing smiled to see the hurricane situation.

"Okay okay I'm coming," with then, Suho came out and they went to his car.

They arrived at the gate and Suho hugged Jihyun tightly.

"Be safe okay? And Sehun please protect her," Suho said as Sehun nodded.

"Be nice to her, okay?" Luhan ruffled Sehun's hair as the younger blushed.

"Be careful," Yixing hugged both Sehun and Jihyun.

"We will. Bye everyone!" Jihyun waved as she and Sehun walked to the waiting room.

"I will be there!" Jihyun finally announced as they sat on the plane seat and her phone rang.

"Hello?" Jihyun answered right before she turned it off.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Jihyun parted her phone from her ear as Sehun shocked to hear the scream.

"Why don't you tell us?" Hyoyeon shouted.

"I will explain later!" Jihyun answered.

"We want the details after you arrived!" Taeyeon added.

"Okay okay. Bye everyone!!" Jihyun smiled.

"Bye bye!" Soo Young's voice heard.

"Bye!" Jihyun ended the call as Sehun facepalmed himself.

"I would die if I have friends like yours," He said and laughed.

"Yeah they're noisy sometimes but they're my bestfriends," Jihyun replied.

Sehun smiled and then tried to sleep.

"You like Luhan oppa, right?" Jihyun's question made Sehun awoke quickly.

"It just confusing. I think I'm straight. But suddenly he came and turned my life 180 degrees better," Sehun drowned in his thought.

"It's okay. Don't fight and just follow your heart," Jihyun stated.

"Like you," Sehun laughed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You even flying from here to see him. Follow your heart. I better eat popcorn to see the drama," Sehun snorted.

"It's not like that. I just want to see him. Just... I don't know how to explain this," Jihyun replied.

"Believe me. It's called love," Sehun's words made Jihyun smiled.

***

Xiumin felt asleep beside his mom. Luckily her condition was getting better so he could sleep peacefully for a while.

"Minseok?" Her mom awoke and called her son.

"Mmm yeah mom?" Xiumin asked.

"Have you meet someone?"

"What do you mean?" Xiumin rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"A girl."

"Mom, it's not necessary to talk about that. I want you to recover first," Xiumin tried to sweep of the topic.

"I know but it will be good to have grandchildren."

"Mom, it's still a long time," Xiumin frowned as his phone rang.

"Where is the hospital?" asked a voice that made Xiumin shocked.

"What do you mean by that?" Xiumin asked confusely

"I need the address," Jihyun insisted.

"Okay I will text you the address," Xiumin ended the call and sent a message to Jihyun.

"Who is that?" His mom asked.

"Someone," Xiumin replied and his phone rang again.

"I'm here, in the lobby with my friend Sehun," Jihyun said as Xiumin's eyes widened in shock.

"What?!"

"I'm serious."

"Mom, I need to go for a while," Xiumin said as his mother nodded in confusion.

Xiumin ran to the elevator and went down to the ground floor. He ran to the front lobby and saw a girl stood with a boy beside her.

"Jihyun?" Xiumin called in disbelief.

"Oppa!" Jihyun ran to see Xiumin.

"How...?"

"This is my frienemy, Sehun," Sehun smiled as Jihyun introduced them.

"How can you arrive here?" Xiumin asked.

"By plane and taxi of course," Sehun eyed those two as Jihyun nodded eagerly.

"I'm so excited to visit Beijing. May I see your mom?" Jihyun asked and Xiumin stayed speechless as he nodded.

Xiumin led the way to his mom's room.

"How come?" Xiumin whispered to Sehun.

"She wants to see you," Sehun answered.

"But why?"

"Is this the room?" Jihyun asked as Xiumin went to open the door.

"Mom?" Xiumin called as they walked to the bed.

"Minseok, you're back. Who are they?" His mom smiled.

"This is my friends, Jihyun and Sehun," Xiumin finally introduced them.

"Good night! I'm Kim Jihyun," Jihyun introduced herself politely.

"Nice to see you ma'am, my name is Oh Sehun," Sehun greeted politely too as Xiumin's mom smiled at their attitude.

"How are your condition?" Jihyun asked carefully.

"I'm better now. Thanks to Minseok who stays with me all the time," His mom answered as Xiumin blushed and Sehun grinned at the scene also Jihyun jolted a little upon hearing 'Minseok' name.

"Glad to hear that. We brought you fruits," Jihyun smiled as Sehun gave a big plastic bag full of different kind of fruits.

"Thank you," His mom smiled as Xiumin took the bag and placed it on the table.

"So is this her?" Xiumin shocked to hear such a question as Sehun choked on his drink and Jihyun blushed.

"Wha... I-... Mom, you should get some rest," Xiumin avoided the topic and fixed his mom's blanket.

"Where will you stay?" Xiumin asked as Sehun stunned, dumbfounded by the question and Jihyun's jaw hung open in shock.

"I forgot," Jihyun said as Sehun frowned in despair because he forgot to book a hotel for both of them.

"It's because of you!" Sehun cried.

"Yah how come I can remember? I forgot!" Jihyun pouted.

Xiumin stunned to hear the dialog.

Clumsy as always, but this is too much. Why?

"Get into my car and I will drive you to my home. You can stay there," Xiumin finally said as they both sighed in relieveness.

"What a good idea. Oh I hope I can be at home, cooking dinner for you all," Xiumin's mom said.

"You will soon, mom. I need to go now and I'll be back soon," Xiumin smiled as he his mom's hair softly.

"Alright. Be careful," his mom said.

"Hope you'll recover soon. We will come again tomorrow," Jihyun and Sehun said in unison.

"Thank you," Xiumin's mom replied.

***

"Tell me. Why are you guys here?" Xiumin started to interogate them.

"She wants to go, I accompany her. That's all with me. But I want to see your mother too and give the progress to Suho, Yixing, and Luhan hyung because you rarely call them," Sehun explained.

"And you?" Xiumin turned to see Jihyun.

"I-I want to see you and your mother," Jihyun answered softly as Sehun grinned at her confession.

Xiumin felt something disturbed his heart and his heartbeat increased.

Please don't, I don't want to fall in anything...