Start

Let's Go!

Sorry for the long updating hiks I got soo many things to do before but I'm still working on the next chapter after this kekekeke... and something happened so there's new OTP out! hahaha ^^
And welcome to Mayaice ! hehehe
Happy reading everyone! ^^
And comment, subcribe, and upvote of you want to, Thank You ;)

Jihyun frowned when Suho knocked her bedroom door harshly.

"First day in college!!" Suho announced as Jihyun remembered and quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"Omellete!" Suho gave a plate of it and Jihyun ate happily.

"Thank you oppa!"

"I will drive you to there."

"No need to," Jihyun said.

"I want too!" Suho insisted.

"Okay okay," Jihyun finally said.

They finished preparing and went to the car. Suho gave some advises on how to socialize with people in her first day.

"I will be fine oppa," Jihyun managed to say.

Finally, they reached the main gate and Jihyun shocked to see so many people in the field.

"Jihyun!" Soo Young, who happened to take the same major as a beginner chef, came to her.

"Glad to see you in the crowd," Jihyun smiled as they walked to the first class about some basic in cooking for two hours and they would have their first practical lessons after that.

"Here is the room," Jihyun pointed at the room sign and stepped inside.

There were almost 20 people including her and Soo Young who already stood in their counter to wait for the lecturer. Soo Young pointed at the two counter left and Jihyun went to get ready. Suddenly the door opened and someone short entered. Jihyun surprised to see his big owl eyes and plump lips. He seriously walked towards the demo counter and put his books there.

"I'm sorry before. Mr. Han is on his way here and he'll be late so he asked me, his assistant to guide you first before he came. My name is Do Kyung Soo and I'm still in third semester. To save time, let's begin," Soo Young's jaw hung upon towards the beautiful voice as Kyung Soo wore his apron.

Jihyun paid attention closely when Kyung Soo showed them about some basic in pastry. They needed to make some croissants for today with the perfect elements in it. Soo Young drooled to see the food as Jihyun laughed to see her dying to eat it.

"Then let's all make a croissant," Kyung Soo ended the demo with beautiful croissants presented from his talented hands.

"You may taste them," Kyung Soo added as Soo Young stormed to front, earning some shocked looks and surprised look from Kyung Soo and Jihyun just facepalmed herself.

"This is delicious!" Soo Young praised as Kyung Soo blushed out of sudden.

"Thanks."

The students started to measure all the ingredients and mixed it together.

"HYUNG!!" Suddenly the door opened and Kyung Soo jumped in shock as Jihyun dropped her whisk and Soo Young almost spill the flour.

Kyung Soo's eyes widened in anger as he dragged the boy outside.

"Don't. Ever. Disturb. Me. In. The. Class," Kyung Soo said slowly but full of tense in every words.

"I'm sorry," The taller boy looked onto the floor.

"What happened?" Kyung Soo asked.

"I will have my first recital one month from now," He pouted.

"So fast. But you will do your best, right?" Kyung Soo smiled.

"Nice to see you here," The boy replied as he hugged Kyung Soo.

"Me too."

They both didn't realize when Jihyun opened the door and spotted them in front of the class. Kyung Soo let the boy go.

"I need to go to the restroom, sunbae," Jihyun asked for permission.

"Okay you can go," Kyung Soo replied.

"Thank you," Jihyun walked away.

"I really hate to go but I need too. See you later after class ended?" the boy asked.

"Okay. Be good, Jongin," Kyung Soo smiled.

***

Xiumin walked to a restaurant to see someone playing with his phone as the waiter prepared to close it.

"Long time no see, Jongdae," Xiumin greeted the man as he looked up.

"OH my GOD!! Xiumiin hyung!!" Jongdae ran to hug his bestfriend.

"How can you get here? And how you know that this restaurant belongs to me?" Jongdae asked like a speed of bolt.

"Easy hey. I went here again because my mom was sick. But she's gone now," Xiumin explained.

"I'm truly sorry," Jongdae was sad about the news because he once met with Xiumin's mother.

Suddenly two people opened the restaurant door and Jongdae ran to hug them both.

"So happy to see you two!!" Jongdae said as Xiumin recongized them.

"Kris-ssi?" Xiumin didn't sure at first.

"Oh you were the one who eat with Jihyun!" Tao pointed at Xiumin as Jongdae shocked.

"Jihyun? His girlfriend?" Jongdae wanted some explanations.

"Nice to see you here," Kris greeted happily.

"No, she isn't my girlfriend and nice to see you too, Kris, Tao," Xiumin replied as he felt his stomach go weird towards that name.

"Let's have a good special meal," Jongdae winked at one of his waiter.

***

Jihyun opened her bedroom door and drowned herself onto the fluffy bed.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked worriedly.

"Tiring first day!" Jihyun rolled to the other side of the bed.

"But I'm happy," Jihyun smiled as Suho smiled too.

"Glad to hear that."

Jihyun looked to her phone, screening a name that she would like to call. She stunned to see a name, wondering why she needed to call him.

***

Xiumin's phone rang while they're still chatting and his eyes widened to see the name of the caller.

"Excuse me," Xiumin said as he stood up and answered it.

"Are you okay?" They both asked at the same time and stunned for a while.

"What kind of greeting is that?" Jihyun laughed.

"You said the same too," Xiumin replied.

Jongdae looked at Xiumin and told Kris also Tao to see Xiumin.

"Who is this Jihyun girl?" Jongdae asked them both.

"Jihyun is my middle high school friend," Tao explained.

"How can they meet each other?" Kris asked.

"I don't know," Tao answered.

***

Jihyun stunned for a while because she didn't know what to say.

"How was your first day?" Xiumin asked her, remembering about the new term.

"Fine actually. I made a nice croissant in my first day with the help of the gorgeous kitchen assistant," Jihyun laughed.

"Nice to hear that," Xiumin somehow felt sad.

"But he's gay," Jihyun laughed out loud as Xiumin snorted.

"How's your phobia?" Xiumin.

"I don't meet any children so I'm okay."

"You can't run forever and you will have your own child in the future."

Jihyun stunned to hear those words and decided that he was right.

"So how can I overcome it?" Jihyun finally asked.

"I'm not a physchiatrist but I can suggest you one thing. See some photos of children and if you used to it, you need to face some kids," Xiumin suggested.

"Nice idea," Jihyun commented.

"Hope you can do that."

"Am I disturbing you?"

"I'm just having dinner with my old friends. Do you remember Kris and Tao. They're here with me."

"Really? Can I talk to Tao?" Jihyun excitedly asked.

"Okay," Xiumin gave the phone to Tao and motioned him to take it.

"Tao!!" Jihyun called.

"Jihyun!!" Tao cheered and they talked to each other happily.

"You seem close with her," Jongdae eyed Xiumin.

"She called me so I answered it," He answered.

"Do you like her?" Kris suddenly asked as Xiumin shocked.

"She just my junior that I know," Xiumin smiled.

"I know what happened before but you should gain your conciousness again," Jongdae said as Kris confused.

"What happened?" Kris asked carefully.

"Jongdae, I got over it. I broke up with my fianceè," Xiumin answered Jongdae and Kris.

"I'm sorry," Kris quickly said.

"I got her number!" Tao exclaimed happily and handed the phone to Xiumin.

"Thank you so much ge," Tao smiled as Xiumin said that it was okay.

"We should go back home," Kris concluded.

"Okay," Tao pouted.

"I will buy you ice cream," Kris said again as Tao's eyes sparkled in awe.

"Horaay!"

"I wonder what your real age is," Jongdae laughed as Tao pouted again.

"We're going first. Thanks for the nice dinner," Kris smiled as he hugged Jongdae and Xiumin and went with Tao.

***

"I should give it a try," Jihyun said as she browsed some child pictures.

"This is hard," Jihyun felt to vomit and threw her phone away.

"What happened?" Suho shocked to hear the noise.

"I need to cure this phobia," Jihyun answered.

"Where is that spirit come from?" Suho eyed her.

"Just from someone," Jihyun answered.

"Then how to overcome it?" Suho finally asked.

"I can try with a single extreme one."

"Don't say that...."

"I will go there again to meet Luhan and Sehun," Jihyun concluded as Suho facepalmed himself.