Chance

Let's Go!

Another chapter hehehe.. Nice to write this story and I hope that you like it too! ^^
Happy reading! ;)

-2 years later-

"Morning!" Soo Young greeted as she saw Jihyun entered the lobby.

"Oh hello!" Jihyun replied.

"How's our kitchen assistant?" Soo Young playfully asked.

"I'm doing well of course," Jihyun laughed.

"Morning!" a familiar voice made them turned around.

"Hello there Kyung Soo sunbaenim," Soo Young greeted.

"Hi Kyung Soo," Jihyun greeted unformally.

"Yah I'm your oppa so please speak formally. Ah I got another class to go. Bye!" He stormed to the opposite corridor.

"I heard that your brother will get married soon," Soo Young asked.

"Ah it must be from Taeyeon or Hyoyeon. I want to tell you personally but you knew it first," Jihyun replied.

"I'm happy for them."

"You must come along with the others."

"Of course! Horaay! Dessert part 2!" Soo Young mentioned the dessert class they took together as Jihyun facepalmed herself.

They finished the class and went to the main gate. Jihyun saw a familiar figure stood near it.

"Let's go. You are getting better each day," Sehun greeted her.

"Glad to see you develop," Soo Young hugged Jihyun.

"I'm still shaking and wanted to vomit. My body against it all. But I won't give up," Jihyun smiled and waved goodbye at Soo Young.

"Fighting!" Soo Young said as she entered her parent's car.

Sehun and Jihyun walked to the kindergarden. Yes, Jihyun was brave enough to go and faced the kids. They were greeted by Luhan and Jihyun entered the class eventhough her jelly feet made her limped a little.

"Hello everyone!" Sehun greeted the kids.

"Hello Sehun hyung/oppa! Hello Jihyun nuna/eonnie!" The kids greeted them friendly.

"Ready to learn and play before you go back home?" Luhan asked as they cheered in happiness.

Jihyun smiled and started to gather around with kids. She was glad to slowly overcome her fear. She still remembered someone who suggested this idea.

I'm still missing him...

***

Suho walked around his room. He was confused about all this preparations. The details made him go crazy.

"Stay calm," Yixing came and hugged him.

"How can I stay calm?"

Yixing smiled and kissed Suho tenderly.

"Now you're calm."

"Thanks, Yixing."

They then entered the car to go to the mall and met two familiar figure there, waiting for them.

"You two made it," Suho greeted as he hugged them both.

"Let's go shopping!" Luhan cheered as Sehun shook his head, feeling dizzy all of sudden.

They shopped until night and went straight to Suho's home.

"Thank you sooo much," Suho kissed Yixing's cheek as he opened the car door and waved goodbye.

"I still can't believe that you proposed him that time," Luhan dramatically said.

"I still think that it was the best way ever to propose," Sehun's comment made Luhan's heart moved a little.

"Let's go have dinner," Yixing concluded as they nodded in agreement.

***

"What?!" Jongdae almost fell from his chair after Xiumin told him that he wanted to sell his mom's corporation.

"I want to make a restaurant or work as a chef," Xiumin replied.

"But is that okay? Actually we can run this restaurant together! I want to have a head chef like you!!" Jongdae imagined the great things in the future.

"That will be great," Xiumin smiled.

"So, have you think to come back to Korea?" Jongdae suddenly asked.

Xiumin's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Ah Xiumin hyung!" Yixing greeted cheerfully as Suho and Luhan also Sehun eyed him.

"Woah Yixing! How are you?" Xiumin laughed as Jongdae eyed him too.

"I'm great. Guess where I am now," Yixing asked as Xiumin thought a little.

"Mall?"

"How can you know?" Yixing shocked to hear the answer.

"Just a guess."

"I'm getting married soon," Yixing finally said as Xiumin stunned.

"WHAAAT?!" Jongdae's eyes widened to hear the question.

"When when?! May I come?" Xiumin asked enthusiaticly.

"You are my best man. It will be next month counting," Yixing said as Xiumin jumped from his seat and surprised Jongdae.

"I will come! Tell me the exact date and I will book a ticket soon!" Xiumin ended the call.

"What?" Jongdae asked.

"Yixing is going to marry soon!!"

"What?!!" Jongdae stood up too as he reached for Xiumin's phone and called Yixing again.

"Yixing hyung! This is Jongdae!" Jongdae squaled.

Suho surprised to hear Yixing's phone rang and Yixing parted the phone away after picked it up.

"OH my GOD Jongdae!!" Yixing screamed in happiness.

"Who's Jongdae?" Suho mouthed the question and Yixing said that he would answer later.

"Got a lot of friends to invite~," Luhan sang as Sehun laughed to see Yixing's happy expression.

"This will be daebaaak!" Yixing ended the call and explained to Suho about Jongdae and they happily chatted along while deciding the invitation list.

***

Jihyun came to the mall to meet Suho and the rest after finishing her class. She found them cheering in happiness.

"What happened?" Jihyun asked.

"I called Xiumin and he will come along," Yixing answered as Jihyun felt something weird in her heart.

"That will be good," Jihyun smiled.

"Let's go back home," Suho announced as they stood up and walked to the parking lot.

Jihyun sat on the back with Sehun and Luhan. They joked around until everyone arrived in the kindergarden that night.

"Thank you for helping me," Suho bowed as Yixing did too.

"It's okay," Sehun smiled.

"At least I got some refreshments," Luhan hugged Sehun's waist as the youngers snapped him away and Jihyun laughed.

They headed home and Yixing decided to stay over for the night. They watched movies together.

"You should go to rest," Suho suggested as Jihyun nodded and walked upstairs.

She entered her room and stared at the books about culinary that she bought.

"Pastry pastry," She murmured as she opened the book and started reading eventhough it's in English.

"Should I ask?" Jihyun got her phone and stared at one number.

Jihyun emailed that person wand waited patiently. She somehow missed this person.

From : Xiumin oppa

Hello there, ah~ you're learning that now. I'm glad to learn about that. Pastry isn't that hard I guess. About your question hmm... just make sure you measure well and be careful in mixing it. Learn more about eggs because sometimes it will become another problem. Read the basic recipes because it will help you to decide some impros if you want :)

Jihyun smiled. He always gave her a good answer. Suddenly her phone rang and she almost dropped it because of the dialler name.

"O-oppa?"

"Hey there!" Xiumin greeted.

"Sorry. Sometimes I can't call you because of the work," Xiumin continued.

"No problem. I'm glad if you reply my messages," Jihyun replied.

"How's your college? It's nice to cook right?"

"Yeah I love it! The best part is to see my friend eat it and smile."

"Oh that is the point of all the meals!"

"Eh?"

"I used to cook at home and everytime my mom smiled, I was happy."

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Will you come to my brother's wedding?"

"Of course!"

"Okay I will ask if I can pick you up in the airport with Sehun maybe."

"I will wait! Ah~ I need to go first. Bye bye," Xiumin smiled upon the response and ended the call.

***

Jihyun entered the cafè and spotted Baekhyun who gave the drink to a family.

"Hello!" Jihyun greeted as Chanyeol almost dropped the cup.

"Jihyun!!" Chanyeol squealed and Baekhyun ran to hug Jihyun.

"Long time no see! We miss you!" Baekhyun greeted as Jihyun laughed.

"Should we talk after you close the cafè?" Jihyun suggested.

"Good idea! So, what do you want to have?" Chanyeol asked.

"As usual, vanilla latte," Jihyun smiled as she sat at the nearest table.

Baekhyun placed her latte and she waited as they worked. Half and hour later they finished and finally sat with Jihyun.

"I want to invite you personally," Jihyun said.

"Invite? Are you going to marry?" Baekhyun snapped.

"With who? With who?" Chanyeol eagerly asked.

"Don't say that you will marry with Xiu...," Baekhyun said.

"No no! It's not me! It's Suho," Jihyun cutted them off.

"Woaah!! Congratulation!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun awed in amusement.

"And you must come!" Jihyun handed the invitation.

"We will!" They both replied.

"So how about college?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's fine really. Hmm guys, do you talk to Xiumin oppa?" Jihyun asked.

"We just talked to him two days ago. He seems fine," Chanyeol said.

"But we miss him," Baekhyun added.

"Do you miss him too?" Chanyeol asked to Jihyun who blushed right away.

"Maybe."