Our World

Let's Go!

Owah I hate to say this but this fic will end soon, but I hope you will stay tune for the next project in my mind kekeke..
Thank you so much for being with me! Love ya! ^^

Jihyun picked her phone and called Suho that night.

"Oppa!"

"Yeah Jihyun? How's there? Is everything okay?" Suho asked as he zipped the bag, getting ready to go to the airport with Yixing.

"Can I go somewhere tomorrow? And everything is okay here."

"Eh? Where?"

"Amusement park?" Suho almost fell because of the answer as Yixing helped him up while muttering 'what happened'.

"You can kill yourself there. With who anyway?" Suho quickly asked.

"With... Xiumin oppa."

Suho grinned as he tried not to laugh. He told Yixing and Yixing shocked yet happy to hear the news.

"Oppa?" Jihyun's voice made Suho gained his conciousness.

"Agree! You can go!" Suho smiled.

"Thank you oppa. Be careful there! Where Yixing oppa?" Jihyun answered as Suho gave the phone to Yixing.

"Have fun!" Jihyun said to Yixing.

"You too!" Yixing answered happily.

Yixing drove the car to the airport as Suho called someone.

***

Xiumin stared at the ceiling. He just couldn't sleep and it was 11 p.m. in the night.

"Hello?" Xiumin picked up the phone when Suho called him.

"Please protect my Jihyun," Suho said straight to the point.

"I will."

"Have fun!" Yixing's voice made Xiumin laughed.

"You too! Suho please make Yixing happy!" Xiumin replied.

"Of course I will!" Suho answered.

"Bye bye!" Xiumin said as the ended the call.

"At last he learn to love again," Yixing happily said.

"I agree if Jihyun prefer him," Suho added.

"I hope something good will happen soon," Yixing smiled genuinely.

***

Jihyun was nervous. She waited patiently in the living room as Jongdae packed his luggages with Luhan and Sehun. Xiumin wasn't there yet.

"So, Xiumin hyung wants to go somewhere so he can't go back now?" Sehun asked Jongdae who smiled.

"Yeah he wants to go with someone," Jongdae winked at Jihyun as Sehun and Luhan stared at each other, suprised by the statement.

"When? When did he ask you to go out for a date?" Luhan ran and sat beside Jihyun who blushed like a tomato.

"Last night," She muttered softly.

"I'm so happy!" Luhan hugged Jihyun as the girl almost ran out of breath.

"Luhan hyung. She will be die of you hug her like that," Sehun quickly said as Luhan let go of Jihyun.

"Don't worry I want to hug you too~," Luhan sang as he ran and hugged Sehun who blushed cutely and Jongdae laughed at the scene.

"Jongdae I'm sorry," Xiumin came to said goodbye to his friend.

"Don't worry my bestfriend. Please be nice to her," Jongdae whispered as they hugged.

"What do you mean by that?"

Jihyun then helped Luhan and Sehun to bring Jongdae's bag as they went outside.

"She is my first love that I told you before. The lost girl," Jongdae laughed.

"But but... I'm sorry I don't know," Xiumin said quickly.

"No no I'm just a little kid back then. I like someone else."

"The one who love to eat the most?" Xiumin referred to Jihyun's friend, Soo Young.

"Yeah I need to have a culinary quest with her sometimes," Jongdae laughed.

"We will come back here soon after we finish everything," Xiumin smiled.

"Of course," They went outside as Luhan and Sehun were ready in Luhan's car.

"Are you okay with bus?" Xiumin asked to Jihyun as she nodded.

"Bye then! Have fun Jihyun!" Jongdae waved goodbye as he entered the car.

"Be careful!" Jihyun replied as Jongdae smiled.

Xiumin searched for the route as they walked together to the bus stop. They waited for a while and a bus came.

"Let's go," Xiumin offered his hand as Jihyun took it and went inside the bus.

"I don't know if I can handle it," Jihyun said honestly.

"Don't worry. You can do that," Xiumin assured her.

"I hope so," Jihyun started to feel the fear as they rode the bus to Lotte World.

They ended up in front of the Lotte World gate as Jihyun clenched her finger to hold the fear and stared at all the children presented there. Xiumin smiled, took Jihyun's hand, and hold it tight. Jihyun's eyes widened as she stared at the interwined hands.

"Let's go!" Xiumin laughed and began to enter the amusement park.

Jihyun started to feel better after Xiumin made her to ride the Giant Loop.

"This is exciting!!" Jihyun to all the rides and Xiumin followed her happily.

They didn't realize that they were holding hands all the time.

"Wanna go to the Magic Island?" Xiumin smiled as they walked to the bridge.

"I love too!" Jihyun cheered as they walked to enter the magic island.

"Where to go first, my Lady?" Xiumin's question made Jihyun stunned.

"What did you call..," She stopped when Xiumin dragged her to the Atlantis ride.

"Owaaah!" Jihyun agreed and they lined together.

They laughed to feel the speed and the splash of the water.

"Ah~ I never feel so good!" Jihyun laughed as Xiumin started to feel tired.

"Glad to be young," Xiumin said.

"Oh I'm sorry! Should we rest first?" Jihyun searched for a place to have some snacks and found a cafe which sells beverages.

"Vanilla!" Jihyun told Xiumin as the man laughed and ordered a Vanilla slushie for both of them.

"You're such a cute couple here," The cashier girl commented as Xiumin smiled and Jihyun blushed.

"Thank you," Xiumin replied as Jihyun stunned to hear the calm answer.

Did... Did he just say that we're a couple?

"Have another ride that you want to go?" Xiumin asked.

"How about that?" Jihyun pointed at the Ghost House.

"Is that what you called a rest?" Xiumin laughed as Jihyun pouted.

"Okay so where do you want to go?" Jihyun asked.

"How 'bout that?" Xiumin pointed at the Geneva Cruise Line.

"Oh that will be good," Jihyun nodded as they walked together to the shore.

They suddenly stunned because they realized something. Jihyun felt someone holding her hand and guided her everywhere. But when she wanted to let go, Xiumin squeezed her hand.

"Why?" Jihyun asked as Xiumin stared at her.

"I want to be with you so don't go away. You can kill yourself here," Xiumin playfully said as Jihyun realized that they were surrounded with crowd including children.

"Oh I forget," Jihyun glued hersef to Xiumin because she started to fear again.

"Let's go," Xiumin said as they walked to embrace the cruise line.

The scenery was so beautiful and they often took photos there.

"Should I took a photo for you two?" someone asked Jihyun as Xiumin gladly gave his phone to the man.

They both smiled and the man captured them for good.

"You're such a sweet couple then," The man said as he winked at his girlfriend who nodded.

Xiumin stared at his watch and realized that it almost dark.

"Should we go home?" Xiumin offered.

He was confused because he didn't get any answer.

"Yah," Xiumin stared as Jihyun sleep soundly on his shoulder.

He carried her as the couple who captured them before laughed. Jihyun unconciously snuggled to hug Xiumin's neck as Xiumin shivered because of her breath.

"Aish this girl," He chuckled as he put Jihyun on the seat and clicked the seat belt.

That night, he couldnt stop smiling. Even Luhan and Sehun stared confusely and interogated him but Xiumin didn't fully answer.

***

Jihyun rubber her eyes. She felt comfortable as she pulled the blanket to ease the cold

"Wha...," Jihyun's eyes widened as she checked on her clothes and the surroundings around her.

She sighed to find her complete clothes and it was in her room in the kindergarden. She woke up and walked to the dining room.

"Morning!" Luhan greeted cheerfully as Jihyun searched for someone.

"Xiumin hyung is getting ready for the early flight," Sehun answered as Jihyun stunned when Xiumin came out from his room.

They ate the breakfast in silence. Luhan prepared the car as Sehun helped Xiumin with the luggage while Jihyun stormed to get herself ready. They arrived early at the airport as Luhan asked Sehun to get a bubble tea.

"Do you really need to go?" Jihyun asked.

Suddenly the announcement mentioned Xiumin's flight number.

"I will come back soon," Xiumin said as he hugged Jihyun tightly.

"I will wait," Jihyun answered as she hugged Xiumin back.

Xiumin wanted to go but Jihyun stopped him and planted a quick kiss onto his lips as Sehun who just came almost fell and Luhan bumped him hard.

"Is that a yes?" Xiumin asked as Jihyun nodded.

Xiumin kissed Jihyun right away as Luhan shocked to see the brave move.

"Should we interupt them?" Sehun asked as Luhan shook his head.

"Let's go buy Jihyun a bubble tea," Luhan went away.

"I promise that I'll come back," Xiumin smiled.

"I promise to wait for you!" Jihyun waved her hands as Xiumin gone to the plane.