Who is she?

The Princess' wish

CHAPTER 12

KRYSTAL’S POV

“Are you ready Am?” I asked her while I’m fixing my skirt in front of the mirror, we’ve been together for a month now and she never failed to make me smile. After our first kiss, Amber became more protective, caring and loving to me. I am always present in her trainings and I have also met her friends and trainers.

There I met Min and Ailee, they are the members of the staff of Team Alpha where Amber is their main racer, the daughters of Amber’s coach and maintenance head who discovered Amber’s talent through a virtual racing game. They started to become friends when they were introduced to Amber during her training, they instantly get well along together that the two girls decided to help out their fathers and Amber as assistance.

I also met the other racers and Amber’s best friend, Kris. They were the best of rivals on track but the best of friends off track. Kris was Amber’s training partner and both of them knew each other’s weaknesses that push them to their limits whenever they face on the race track.

“Let’s go Krys?” Amber cut off my train of thoughts when she appeared beside me. She held me on my waist while leading me to her car.

As usual the crowd of fans was waiting for her on the campus gate holding out flag lets and screaming for her name. She never forgets to smile and greet them good morning while holding my hands. Our relationship spread throughout the campus when she introduced me to the crowd in one of her press conference.

Sulli, Luna and Victoria met us in the hallway, , they are our new friends which started from a simple group work that turned into a sleepover and lunch buddies.

“Kryber!” Sulli called. Kryber was the name they used to call us just to make it short for they knew we are always together and we’re lovers.

They approached us and gave us a hug, they always wait for us in the hallway so that our seats will be next to each other. We entered the room and we heard a group of students conversing about a certain transfer student.

“Ms. Kim said that our new classmate is beautiful and that she was a model in Los Angeles before transferring here.”

“Really? Why are famous people came transferring here all of a sudden?”

“Well, we have the best racer and now a beautiful model.”

“Hey Am, we have a new classmate from LA. Maybe you know about her?” I whispered to her while she was busy arranging her things on the table.

“Krys, there are tons of people from LA.” She flashed a dorky smile.

“She’s a model and famous, so maybe you have a hint?” I saw her eyes widened before shaking her head.

“Whoever she is, you’re more beautiful than her.” She really knows how to make me silent, I just can’t react properly when she calls me beautiful.

The bell rang signaling the start of classes, the student rushed to their respective seats as Ms. Kim entered the room.

“Good Morning class, we all know that Amber Liu is a famous racer from Los Angeles. Now, we have a model from LA also.” Ms. Kim paused while observing the reactions of the students, as expected, the boys were too obvious to hide their excitement for a beautiful lady. But Amber was just staring outside with her head cupped in her palm.

“Okay, I would like to introduce to you your new classmate, Ms. Ham Eunjung.” Everyone anticipated her entrance to the room, the boys clapped their hands way too loud.

“Good Morning, I am Ham Eunjung or you may call me Eunjung, I am from Los Angeles together with Amber.” Everyone turned their heads to Amber including me. I saw her frozen in her seat with wide eyes.

“Yes, what everyone thinks is right. I know Amber and we are friends back in LA.” She continued while looking at Amber whom I think was rather angry than surprised.

“You may take your seat now Ms. Ham” Everyone brought their attention back to Eunjung when Ms. Kim spoke.

“Can I take the seat infront of Amber?” She said with all smiles.

Ms. Kim nodded her head and she walked toward Amber, she still has her eyes on her but Amber looked back at her with her eyebrows crossed.

“What is between them?” Luna whispered beside me when everyone felt the tension between her and Amber.

“I don’t know.” I answered maintaining a low voice.

“So how’s life been Amber?” She asked.

“Why are you here?”

“To follow you of course, I waited for you to comeback to LA but you didn’t”

“What for? This place is nearer to the race venues and besides – “

“Besides what? You’re still being heroic by leaving me to follow my mother’s order?”

“Everyone’s looking at us, why don’t you just sit?”

Eunjung obeyed her and Amber gave out a sigh and looked outside, she’s tensed and I can feel that. Amber has never been like this ever since I met her even before a race. I decided not to ask her about what happened and just gave her time to think.

AMBER’S POV

Why the hell is she in my classroom? I can’t really concentrate of what Ms.Kim was teaching because of this girl in front of me. When I heard a model from LA is moving here, Eunjung was the last person in my mind. I completely moved on, why is she making things complicated again.

I slammed my ball pen on the table when lunch break came, it surprised Krystal and the others but Eunjung stood smiling.  

“Let’s go Krys” I held Krystal’s hand and we left the room.

“Am-Amber” Krystal reluctantly called me while we were down the hallway.

“Yeah?” I answered her in a calm manner.

“Why do you seem so tensed with her?”

I was about to answer her when Eunjung came in front of us.

“Do you know where the cafeteria is?” she asked me.

“Walk straight and turn right on the first corner.” I answered her in a straight tone.

“Would you mind if I join you guys?”

Now she’s talking to all of us, with her eyes directly at Krystal.

“It’s okay.” Krystal answered as she held my hand tighter.

Eunjung took a look at us before going to my other side and held my arm. I tried to take it away but she insisted.  

“Hey, you’re not used to this anymore?” She said as she moved closer to me.

“Jung, I have a girlfriend.” I said to her with a raised voice.

“Now you’re irritated at me? You never get irritated at me before”

“Just…”

“It’s okay, I’ll see you guys later. Bye!” Eunjung finally waved and walked away from us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P/S so what do you think about Eunjung? Please comment your feedbacks! Thank you for subscribing and reading my Fic!