o2 Dinner

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Two Dinner

 

"Yes, I admit she's pretty but with that manners. I don't think she is." those were the words that Kris said before storming out the club, leaving his friends laughing. He opened the door of his car and hopped in, his phone suddenly beeped.

 

It was a message from his mother. 

 

"Kris, dear. Sleep early, okay? We will meet your soon to be wife tom. Kekeke. You have to be handsome."

 

He sighed. Can this day get any better?

-----

 

Mrs. Kwon already fixed the reservations for a restaurant for the dinner later. Kwon Yuri will meet her soon to be husband. She smiled at the thought of her grand daughter getting married. She was overjoyed, causing a pain in her chest. She took her medicine and called her doctor. She has an appointment to her doctor now.

 

Dr. Lee knocked and she ordered the maids to open the door for him. "Mrs. Kwon! Good morning!" Dr.Lee greeted her with a smile. "Good morning! Sit. You want coffee?" Mrs. Kwon offered but Dr.Lee refused by saying he had coffee on his way here.

 

"Okay Mrs Kwon, to tell you the truth your heart keeps getting weaker as the days passed. Why don't you tell your grand daughter about this?" Dr. Lee suggested. "Aigoo. I know. I don't want to tell her and please lets keep it as it is, okay?" Mrs. Kwon insisted on not telling it to Yuri.

 

"Okay, I should get going then." Dr. Lee waved his hands and bid his goodbye. Mrs. Kwon frowned at what she heard, "Looks like I won't see Yuri in a wedding gown and walking the aisle." she stated. She didn't know Mr. Wu and her wife was already inside her house.

 

"Mrs. Kwon." they both said. She was kinda surprised but she quickly composed herself. "How long have you been here?" she asked them. "Just long enough to hear your last statement." Mr. Wu sadly said. "They can still marry in west. Don't worry." Mrs. Wu assured her. Mrs. Kwon just sighed and smiled a little.

 

"We just checked you out Mrs. Kwon. See you later at the dinner." they said and left.

 

----------------

 

 Kwon Yuri was happily eating the cherry tomatoes with Sooyoung and Jessica. "I suddenly remember the look at Kris Wu's face!" Sooyoung said while laughing. "Damn! It was so hilarious!" Yuri commented which they all agreed and laughed again.

 

Suddenly her phone rung, startling them. She hurriedly picked it up,

 

"Halmeoni?"

 

"Yuri! I forgot to tell that we have a dinner with your future husband. Better be pretty! Bye"

 

Then her halmeoni ended the call. "Aigoooooooo" she whined while messing her hair. "What's the problem Yul?" Jessica asked. "I will meet my fiance later at dinner time. Ugh." she said then pouted. 

 

"Then you better prepare! Lets go to a salon! Even if it will be like an arranged marriage, you need to be pretty in front of him" Sooyoung suggested and they all walked to the salon and got ready.

 

After a few hours she's all done. She curled her black hair and wore above the knee dress. "Nice! We should get going now! Bye! good luck! and thanks!" Sooyoung and Jessica said simultaneously. She waved her hand at them and rode her BMW. She will fetch her halmeoni at her place.

 

 

Her halmeoni gasped at her when she saw Yuri smiling towards her. "Why are you smiling?" her halmeoni asked while Yuri assists her on walking. "Because I am pretty." Yuri said not removing the smile on her face.

 

"Where's the restaurant?" Yuri asked her halmeoni when they got inside her car. Her halmeoni gave her a paper where the address of the restaurant is written. She quickly typed the address on the GPS and in less than ten minutes they got out of the car.

 

"Halmeoni, can you atleast tell me what's his name?" Yuri asked with aegyo voice, again. "Aish. You'll know when we get there." Mrs. Kwon just simply said and walked fastly, Yuri catched up with her.

 

"This way ma'am" the waiter assisted them and lead them on the table of the Wu's. Kwon Yuri was so shocked when she saw Kris from afar. Crap. She immediately think of a reason to get out of the place.

 

"Ah!" she fakely groaned and touch her stomach. "Halmeoni! I think my stomach hurts!" then she maked a hurt expression. Please believe my lame excuse. Please.

 

"Aigoo.. You think I will believe that? lets go and walk properly!" her halmeoni whispered to her and Yuri just faked a smile and walked with her. The Wu's stood up and bowed at them, they bowed back too.

 

"Your grand daughter is very pretty, Mrs. Kwon" Mrs. Wu said. "Kamsahamnida!" Yuri smiled at her. "Lets take a seat Mrs. Kwon" Mr. Wu said and they all took a seat. "From now on, call me halmeoni too." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

Kwon Yuri smiled nervously as she can feel the icy glares that Kris is giving her. His dad touched his shoulder and whispered something. Kris cleared his throat and introduced himself. "Annyeong. I'm Kris." he said then offered his hand for a handshake. Yuri nervously accepted it and introduced herself too. "Annyeong, I'm Yuri." Kris gripped her hand for a reason making Yuri smiled nervously again.

 

"They look cute!" they all said except the two. "What about we talk about their wedding?"Mr. Wu opened up the topic. "I want it to be the day after tommorow!" her halmeoni said.

 

"MWO?" they both asked, shocked. "Why the sudden rush halmeoni?" Yuri asked sweetly. "We have to make things fast! I dont want any time to be wasted." her halmeoni answered and the parents supported her decision.

 

Not bad, I will be a marketing director in no time. he thought.

 

Hmm. Why not? I will get my inheritance early. she thought.

 

"Deal." they both said. "Cuteeeeeeee" Mrs. Wu said like a teenager watching a romantic movie. "Lets eat now." Mrs. Wu said after she realized that what she did was embarrassing. They ate the foods and talked anything under the sun.

 

When it was late already they decided to go home already and they bid their goodbyes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER TWO IS FINISHED! KEEP READING! THANKS FOR WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE I LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR REACTION TO THIS CHAPTER! IT WILL BE HIGLY APPRECIATED! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS! ;)